• 40(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
I just installed v0.18.4.9 to try to fix the issue.
When I try to open an episode, play a stream it says "Dynamic-Streaming: MPEG-DASH", but will not open the stream.
Am running 18.9 on CoreElec
@Ash_Crow , @Tstrbl ,

After addon install you must enter in the preferences and set video quality, fan channels support, order of episodes and language of the subtitles. After all that, if you have issues with some titles only (not all videos), please check in the VIKI website (with browser) if the particular videos are restricted or freely available to all users. This addon only support the free content, that is available via browser.

P.S: It's ready python3 version of the VIKIR addon (v0.19.4.10 for Kodi 19 and next versions). You can test it. It has better error handling.
Thanks Majde for your reply, as always, I am very grateful for all the work you do to keep this add-on going.

I've toggled all the settings you mentioned, pressed OK, tried to play a stream and it doesn't work. I've tried many different streams. It says "loading" brings up a still of episode, but then does not play.
I've toggled every setting in many different combinations, nothing works.
Not sure what it is...any suggestions?
(2021-02-01, 00:52)Tstrbl Wrote: ...I've toggled every setting in many different combinations, nothing works....any suggestions?
Sorry to hear this. To check what the problem is, you must either send me a log file so that I can review it thoroughly or just tell me two things:
1. Which title are you trying to watch (movie / TV show / which episode exactly)?
2. With IP address to which country your device is connected to the Internet? (It is generally the country you are currently in)
I had the same problem, I fixed by installing the InputStream Adaptive
Go to Add-ons, Install from repository > Kodi Add-on repository > VideoPlayer InputStream > InputStream Adaptive.
(2021-02-01, 19:56)HeinAT Wrote: I had the same problem, I fixed by installing the InputStream Adaptive...
In v0.19.4.11 : Added Inputstream Helper for avoiding Inputstream Adaptive related errors.
Hi Majide,

Looks like the v18 plugin has stopped working for me. I'm trying to play the following which errors the plugin but i can play it via the web without an account.

Viki plugin > Browse Series by country > Korea > Times > Times Episode 1.

Kodi Log
https://paste.kodi.tv/cuxidinice.kodi
(2021-02-21, 04:59)AManEatingDuck Wrote: ...I'm trying to play the following which errors the plugin but i can play it via the web without an account...
Catching this type of errors is implemented in plugin.video.vikir-0.19.4.12.  It will not be backported to 18.X branch.
Rakuten doesn't like this APP/API keys and limit it with restrictions like lower resolution and smaller catalog of available titles. If you can find better API keys, you can send them to me via PM and I will use them.
Problem is fixed for both 18.X & 19.X versions.
Thank you Majide, v0.18.4.10 works for me.

I'm waiting for the new version of LibreELEC to be released so i can jump on the v19 plugin.
(2021-02-22, 07:13)AManEatingDuck Wrote: Thank you Majide, v0.18.4.10 works for me.

I'm waiting for the new version of LibreELEC to be released so i can jump on the v19 plugin.
which version works with kodi 18? Where can I find it? Thank you
(2021-02-22, 07:23)manpi Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 07:13)AManEatingDuck Wrote: Thank you Majide, v0.18.4.10 works for me.

which version works with kodi 18? Where can I find it? Thank you
 v0.18.4.10 from HERE.
Did you have the updated version so it will work with kodi 19 (matrix)  Thanks
(2021-02-22, 19:41)tonsan Wrote: Did you have the updated version so it will work with kodi 19 (matrix)  Thanks
 In the SAME PLACE is v0.19.4.13 for Kodi 19.
(2021-02-22, 18:27)Majide Wrote:  v0.18.4.10 from HERE.

The link for viki v0.18.4.10 from HERE. Does not work for me.
Can I have a good link to download addon viki poue kodi 18 thank you
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4