• 136(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2021-02-26, 00:19)ScratchInside Wrote: It seems the scraper is only scraping 1 fanart most of the time. How do I make it scrape like 9 more fanarts for example?

Probably you don't have themoviedb.com enabled for fanart source, only fanart.tv - this is the default setting iirc
(2021-02-26, 00:45)olympia Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 00:19)ScratchInside Wrote: It seems the scraper is only scraping 1 fanart most of the time. How do I make it scrape like 9 more fanarts for example?

Probably you don't have themoviedb.com enabled for fanart source, only fanart.tv - this is the default setting iirc
Hmmm I enabled every source but it is still scraping only 1 fanart. I'm using Kodi 19.
We are uncertain about what do you want to achieve. Are you saying that when you go into movie details and select "choose art" then you only see 1 fanart? 
...or you want extra fanarts to see rotating background in movie views?
(2021-02-26, 09:50)olympia Wrote: We are uncertain about what do you want to achieve. Are you saying that when you go into movie details and select "choose art" then you only see 1 fanart? 
...or you want extra fanarts to see rotating background in movie views?
Yes! I only see 1 fanart in "choose art" and so I also want extra fanarts to see rotating background in movie views.

Before Kodi 19 I used Artwork Beef and set to automatically download 8 fanarts into a local folder. Now I can only use Artwork Dump in Kodi 19 and that would only download fanarts scraped by the scrapers. So I'm wondering if I could set Universal Movie Scraper to scrape more than just 1 fanarts?
(2021-02-26, 11:21)ScratchInside Wrote: Artwork Beef and set to automatically download 8 fanarts into a local folder
Do you mean an "extrafanart" folder? If yes, then that is a deprecated method. No skin for v19 uses that method anymore.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-26, 11:27)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 11:21)ScratchInside Wrote: Artwork Beef and set to automatically download 8 fanarts into a local folder
Do you mean an "extrafanart" folder? If yes, then that is a deprecated method. No skin for v19 uses that method anymore.
No it's not an extra folder. The fanart or whatever art I want (posters, disc image, etc) would just be downloaded automatically next to the video.mkv as video.png or video.jpg
Is it possible to rescan a movie set individually?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2021-02-27, 08:51)Ipaddle Wrote: Is it possible to rescan a movie set individually?
No. The movie set is created when scraping the first movie belonging to the set.

You will need to delete all movies in the set from the library, and rescrape them.

What are you trying to change?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-02-27, 08:59)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 08:51)Ipaddle Wrote: Is it possible to rescan a movie set individually?
No. The movie set is created when scraping the first movie belonging to the set.

You will need to delete all movies in the set from the library, and rescrape them.

What are you trying to change?
I have a movie set that has no fan art, poster clear logo & art.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Have you created your Movie Set Information Folder... Movie_set_information_folder (wiki)

Is there any artwork for that Movie Set? Have you checked?

How did you add the movies to your library- scraper or nfo files?
My Signature
(2021-02-27, 10:20)Karellen Wrote: Have you created your Movie Set Information Folder... Movie_set_information_folder (wiki)

Is there any artwork for that Movie Set? Have you checked?

How did you add the movies to your library- scraper or nfo files?

I have not set a Movie set Information Folder. If there is no folder set, where’s the movie set artwork stored?
the movies are added to the library through the universal scraper.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

(2021-02-27, 10:30)Ipaddle Wrote: the movies are added to the library through the universal scraper.
ok, if you are using only the UMS, and not using local artwork, don't worry about the movie set information folder. The artwork is cached directly in Kodi.

You did not answer my other question. Is there artwork for the movie set? Did you check. Which movie set is it... please dont force me to repeat myself, and I hate being drip fed information.
My Signature
(2021-02-27, 11:06)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 10:30)Ipaddle Wrote: the movies are added to the library through the universal scraper.
ok, if you are using only the UMS, and not using local artwork, don't worry about the movie set information folder. The artwork is cached directly in Kodi.

You did not answer my other question. Is there artwork for the movie set? Did you check. Which movie set is it... please dont force me to repeat myself, and I hate being drip fed information.
No there isn't any artwork for the movieset (Studio Ghibli Collection) shown in the library, hence my question where it is to look for? You say the artwork is cached in Kodi. Where is that exactly? Ok, to answer that for myself. The Artwork is loaded from the information provider (eg Fanart.tv), when needed. Well I guess I will do what you suggested in the first place. Remove the movies from the library and rescan. Thanks.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

(2021-02-27, 14:15)Ipaddle Wrote: No there isn't any artwork for the movieset (Studio Ghibli Collection) shown in the library
I mean have you checked the provide sites to ensure artwork is available?
artwork comes from https://www.themoviedb.org/ and https://fanart.tv/ Are you familiar with those sites?
Check that artwork exists at those sites. If artwork does not exist, then of course Kodi cannot scrape artwork for you.
You will then have to create and provide your own artwork. In this case you will need to setup the Movie Set Information Folder.
My Signature
(2021-02-27, 21:31)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-02-27, 14:15)Ipaddle Wrote: No there isn't any artwork for the movieset (Studio Ghibli Collection) shown in the library
I mean have you checked the provide sites to ensure artwork is available?
artwork comes from https://www.themoviedb.org/ and https://fanart.tv/ Are you familiar with those sites?
Check that artwork exists at those sites. If artwork does not exist, then of course Kodi cannot scrape artwork for you.
You will then have to create and provide your own artwork. In this case you will need to setup the Movie Set Information Folder.

Yes, fanart.tv has an entry for "Studio Ghibli Collection". They have exactly two! With different ID no. One of them is empty (0 images). The other one has 4 images. Maybe that causes some confusion.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

• 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9