Bello for Kodi 19
Hello Nessus!

Long time no see. I simply love your Bello skins. Been using them for years.

Is there any plan to release a Bello skin for Kodi 19 or we have to rely on people adapting older versions for it?

Cheers!
(2021-02-25, 03:36)djhifi Wrote: Hello Nessus!

Is there any plan to release a Bello skin for Kodi 19 or we have to rely on people adapting older versions for it?

Cheers!

Hi!

Modify the "addon.xml" in the skin directory! Search for this line.
xml:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
and modify to this.
xml:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
Big Grin

If you want to use the new ArtistSlideshow script, modify the "IncludesOSD.xml" in the "/720p" directory. At the end of the file, you can find a similar section. Replace to this:
xml:

<variable name="Vis-Background">
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Fanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Player.Art(fanart)]</value>
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-ArtistSlideshow) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshowRefresh))">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</value>
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-MusicSlideshow)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMusicBackground)]</value>
   <value>empty_icon.png</value>
</variable>

Restart Kodi and Enjoy!

I can't see any problems yet...
*DELETE*
(2021-02-27, 20:25)szobidani Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 03:36)djhifi Wrote: Hello Nessus!

Cheers!

Hi!

Modify the "addon.xml" in the skin directory! Search for this line.
xml:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0"/>
and modify to this.
xml:
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>
Big Grin

If you want to use the new ArtistSlideshow script, modify the "IncludesOSD.xml" in the "/720p" directory. At the end of the file, you can find a similar section. Replace to this:
xml:

<variable name="Vis-Background">
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-Fanart) + !String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(fanart))">$INFO[Player.Art(fanart)]</value>
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-ArtistSlideshow) + String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshowRefresh))">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</value>
   <value condition="Skin.HasSetting(Vis-MusicSlideshow)">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.AllMusicBackground)]</value>
   <value>empty_icon.png</value>
</variable>

Restart Kodi and Enjoy!

I can't see any problems yet...

Thanks for being so kind and replying but I have since then changed my mind and done something I should've done months ago: switched skins for good. 

But to answer: I was actually trying to know if he would make a new version of the skin for the KODI v19 with more features, rather than just adapting the current one.

Like I was saying, I gave Aeon Nox: SiLVO a try (It already has a KODI Matrix version) and man what have I been missing all this time!
It surprised me with so many features, responsiveness and forum support.
I've switched and I don't think I will be looking back.

Don't get me wrong: Bello still is a great minimalistic skin, but at this point in time not only do I consider it outdated but I also think support for it is pretty much dead.
The entire section of this skin in the forum barely had any activity these past months. It's disheartening.
It became apparent with the Leia version. But now I think it's obvious.

The skin is also lackluster in many ways for recent KODI's versions.
So it was an easy choice for me. I just completely ignored how good Aeon Nox: SiLVO was.

Bello was a great companion on all my Shields these past few years, and I cannot thank Nessus enough.

But time has come for me to move on to something more feature-rich and with actual support.
Everyone in the family is more than happy too.    

Cheers mate and thanks again for taking your time in answering!
Hi!

If all is true, Nessus working on Bello 8. Check this: LINK
I tried out all the v19 skins, but each has a thing that no favour to me. Good choice the Aeon NOX:SiLVO, this is in the 2nd place in my list.

Have a nice day!
(2021-02-28, 10:07)szobidani Wrote: Hi!

If all is true, Nessus working on Bello 8. Check this: LINK
I tried out all the v19 skins, but each has a thing that no favour to me. Good choice the Aeon NOX:SiLVO, this is in the 2nd place in my list.

Have a nice day!
Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that Bello 8.
Ive checked everywhere before writing the post. Looks like I didn't check in the correct places.

But oh well, the choice is done, Aeon Nox: SiLVO it is.

PS: I will try Bello 8 on one of my machines.
Is bello 8 out yet? Great skin.
(2021-06-11, 16:47)derrgoo123 Wrote: Is bello 8 out yet? Great skin.
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx (Available NOW through Kodi official repo)
Cool. Thanks bud.
(2021-06-12, 02:56)nessus Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 16:47)derrgoo123 Wrote: Is bello 8 out yet? Great skin.
Bello 8 for Matrix 19.xx (Available NOW through Kodi official repo)

Great new looks in information section and the speed. Amazing job.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bello for Kodi 190