Universal Movie Scrapper not working properly after downgrade
Hello guys
Need a little help, I upgrade my FireTV to Kodi 19 and it didnt worked out, so I redo my 18.9 version by back the furetv to factory version and reinstall kod v18.9,
After that my MOVIE option started to fail and some movie titles cannot be scraped, So I did the procedure to debug log and paste it here for your help

Tks
http://paste.kodi.tv/ibokubarez
@rmaestrali

You have quite a few Banned Add-ons (wiki) installed. Please remove them to receive support here.

It would help immensely if you named your movies correctly, then maybe the scraper would have a chance with correct matches.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
tks doing it now
@Karellen 
I re did the log removing the add-ons

Here you go

http://paste.kodi.tv/yinupuzopa

Before I would like to state something that the scraper was working before I upgrade to Kodi v19, is was scraping perfectly using the name convetions that you see in the logs

Tks in advance
(2021-03-02, 02:58)rmaestrali Wrote: I re did the log removing the add-ons
Sorry, but they are all still there. You need to uninstall them from your setup.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen  Tks again for the info

Tks for the info regarding the add-ons, I removed them all

http://paste.kodi.tv/ilogijoyef
@rmaestrali - no you didn't, they're still there.

Any addon listed in orange in the addons/repo section of the log is banned and needs to be removed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi @Karellen ,

I tell you my problem , after upgrade to kodi 19 i can scrape tv series or refresh movies already in movie library but i cant add new movies no matter what configuration or scape add on i use.
Can you say me where is the log file that kodi provide after i activate the debug log? and where i need to upload , thanks mate.

Wink
(2021-03-26, 00:42)ofory2012 Wrote: Can you say me where is the log file that kodi provide after i activate the debug log? and where i need to upload , thanks mate
Sure. Follow the instructions here. Choose the Easy/Basic method.. Debug Log
My Signature
Hi @Karellen ,

Here´s my logfile https://paste.kodi.tv/oyawevomaj , look at it please and tell me of any anomalies.
Thanks in advance mate.
(2021-03-27, 04:34)ofory2012 Wrote: Here´s my logfile https://paste.kodi.tv/oyawevomaj , look at it please and tell me of any anomalies.
Thanks, but that is no good. You did not replicate the problem. In your original post you stated that you could not add new movies into the library. You need to capture that in the log. So try scraping your new movies, and then provide the log.

Also, if you have enabled any Component Logging (some members think it will help, but it does not), please disable all of it. It makes the log too complicated for this issue. Just leave Debug mode enabled.

Also, check item 1d here as it may be the problem... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Wink 
(2021-03-27, 04:43)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 04:34)ofory2012 Wrote: Here´s my logfile oyawevomaj (paste) , look at it please and tell me of any anomalies.
Thanks, but that is no good. You did not replicate the problem. In your original post you stated that you could not add new movies into the library. You need to capture that in the log. So try scraping your new movies, and then provide the log.

Also, if you have enabled any Component Logging (some members think it will help, but it does not), please disable all of it. It makes the log too complicated for this issue. Just leave Debug mode enabled.

Also, check item 1d here as it may be the problem... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
Laugh  YES !!!
That was it , the 1d item , sorry for the long log file and Thanks a lot @Karellen  , cheers mate.
(2021-03-27, 20:09)ofory2012 Wrote: That was it , the 1d item , sorry for the long log file and Thanks a lot @Karellen  , cheers mate.
Great!!. Enjoy.
My Signature
Hi @Karellen ,

Sorry to bother you mate , one last question , maybe its off topic but i dont know where to ask .Since i upgrade to version 19 of kodi no one of my local trailers , properly renamed and working on leia , are working , no more trailers in any skin.
Its an matrix issue or an add on that doesnt work from leia?
Can you say me without a log mate? , if not its ok and thank you anyway .

Bye
@ofory2012

Do you have local trailers saved with the movie, or were the trailers scraped when the movie was scraped?
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scrapper not working properly after downgrade0