• 8(current)
Release Unity
(2021-02-20, 19:41)Sumale.my Wrote: This skin is dead?

I've posted a few times and have seen very little activity.  It is a very nice skin and I expect to continue to use it even without support.  I have seen no issues that would make me not use it for my daily driver.  With 7 instances of Kodi installed on various devices, this is my preferred skin.  I hope it continues to be available even after support stops, more importantly, I hope that it is compatible with future versions of Kodi!
(2021-02-20, 19:41)Sumale.my Wrote: This skin is dead?
Its hard to imagine that it is as it one of the very few skins that has been updated for v19
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The skin is mostly continuing on "as-is" for now. I am attempting to keep it up to date and fix issues when they arise, but I'm not actively working on any new features at this point.
Hi Bumpaneer ,

Thanks to take time to upgrade this wonderful skin to Kodi 19.
I observe there are two maybe bugs in Kodi 19:
  • In list view (or other views having covers), the movie cover turn red if chose colour is red and turn blue if chose colour is blue
  • The "Artist Slideshow" is selected, but the skin display a black screen. I see the Artist Slideshow notifies the number of downloaded images.
Thanks in advance for your time.
(2021-03-02, 22:00)sviet2k Wrote: Hi Bumpaneer ,

Thanks to take time to upgrade this wonderful skin to Kodi 19.
I observe there are two maybe bugs in Kodi 19:
  • In list view (or other views having covers), the movie cover turn red if chose colour is red and turn blue if chose colour is blue
  • The "Artist Slideshow" is selected, but the skin display a black screen. I see the Artist Slideshow notifies the number of downloaded images.
Thanks in advance for your time.
Thanks for the bug reports.
Hi Bumpaneer ,

Thanks gor your support
I found some more bugs in Kodi 19
1) first the custom background functionality is not working
2) second and more serious for me because i use subtitles. when you want to sychronise (subtitle offset) and enter the option, the general window subtitles settings don't hide, so you can't view the subtitles. The same is true for the video settings window. It doesn't hide, when you choose the zoom amount, vertical shift, pixel ratio options.
(2021-03-10, 13:38)maccent Wrote: Hi Bumpaneer ,

Thanks gor your support
2) second and more serious for me because i use subtitles. when you want to sychronise (subtitle offset) and enter the option, the general window subtitles settings don't hide, so you can't view the subtitles. The same is true for the video settings window. It doesn't hide, when you choose the zoom amount, vertical shift, pixel ratio options.
1) Unity uses the script.skin.helper.service for custom backgrounds, which has not been updated for the Kodi Matrix addon repo at this point. To manually install the updated addon, you can review the steps here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3017145
2) Seems to hide correctly for me after selecting the OK or Enter option to set the preference.
(2021-03-14, 16:02)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 13:38)maccent Wrote: Hi Bumpaneer ,

Thanks gor your support
1) Unity uses the script.skin.helper.service for custom backgrounds, which has not been updated for the Kodi Matrix addon repo at this point. To manually install the updated addon, you can review the steps here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3017145
2) Seems to hide correctly for me after selecting the OK or Enter option to set the preference.

first thanks for your support

for the skin.helper.service it seems that i can not install it because of python version. So im gonna wait some more....

as for the subs perhaps i can try to describe more thorough the problem. I watch a movie with srt subtitles, and i want to sychronise them. Without pause the movie I open the "subtitle settings" window and on that window i press the "subtitle offset" menu. So now the "subtitle offset" bar comes from the top of the screen but below that bar, still remains visible the "subtitles settings" window and hides the playing with subtitles movie. So i cant see the subs in order to sychronise them. You can see the functionality on the default skin.

thanks again
Ok here are screenshots. one with your skin and the other with the default. you can see that with the default i can see the movie and subs as i sychronise the subs
(2021-03-15, 20:34)maccent Wrote: Ok here are screenshots. one with your skin and the other with the default. you can see that with the default i can see the movie and subs as i sychronise the subs

Thanks for the additional information, I'll take a look.
(2021-03-10, 13:38)maccent Wrote: first thanks for your support

for the skin.helper.service it seems that i can not install it because of python version. So im gonna wait some more....

as for the subs perhaps i can try to describe more thorough the problem. I watch a movie with srt subtitles, and i want to sychronise them. Without pause the movie I open the "subtitle settings" window and on that window i press the "subtitle offset" menu. So now the "subtitle offset" bar comes from the top of the screen but below that bar, still remains visible the "subtitles settings" window and hides the playing with subtitles movie. So i cant see the subs in order to sychronise them. You can see the functionality on the default skin.

thanks again

Should be fixed with: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...9b4ea4a05e
(2021-03-16, 15:49)Bumpaneer Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 13:38)maccent Wrote: first thanks for your support

thanks again

Should be fixed with: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...9b4ea4a05e

ok it hides the settings window but there is remaining a black shade above the video.
if i rename the "black-black.png" to something else, on line 8 in DialogSlider.xml, then the black shade above video is gone. but i dont know if doing this i broke something else elsewhere.

thanks again
(2021-03-16, 22:47)maccent Wrote: ok it hides the settings window but there is remaining a black shade above the video.
if i rename the "black-black.png" to something else, on line 8 in DialogSlider.xml, then the black shade above video is gone. but i dont know if doing this i broke something else elsewhere.

thanks again

I don't believe it should break anything else:
https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...e67d261c20
In PVR channel info I see local pvr Channel address instead of Channel name
(2021-03-19, 11:23)boot2k3 Wrote: In PVR channel info I see local pvr Channel address instead of Channel name

Should be fixed with: https://github.com/bumpaneer/skin.unity/...25b25a6b5a
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unity3