- Added list view for video addons
   - Added program widget to home screen
   - Finalized select and file browser dialogs
(2021-02-28, 13:52)roidy Wrote: 0.0.7~alpha - 28 Feb 2021
   - Added Poster view to library

Thanks a lot for the update! Great skin.

Hi
thanks yor for this Update.

I installed the repository for matrix but when I try to open it I get "could not connect to repository". Any idea?
Oh ok I got it to work now
Just wanted to report that when I choose the list view in an add-on I cannot choose the other views anymore. The lil section at the bottom that lets you choose the views doesn't pop up anymore. I tried but I can't revert back to other views. Just to let you know Smile
getting a dependency error using matrix version " GTV helper 0.0.0 "
Got i from repo , OK working now.
This is an absolutely gorgeous skin! Amazing work! Hope you can keep working on it! Smile
Are you planning to make an option for automaticaly closing the OSD after pressing on the play button? Let's say after a few seconds. Now you have to press the back button to close the OSD.
Thanks
(2021-03-04, 11:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you planning to make an option for automaticaly closing the OSD after pressing on the play button? Let's say after a few seconds. Now you have to press the back button to close the OSD.
Thanks

I added auto close OSD, just copy mine (Custom_339_AutoCloseOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml) from my github https://github.com/Zero0Q/skin.gtv/tree/leia I maide some other changes if you like you can install whole skin.
(2021-03-08, 13:50)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-03-04, 11:41)Aaiemron Wrote: Are you planning to make an option for automaticaly closing the OSD after pressing on the play button? Let's say after a few seconds. Now you have to press the back button to close the OSD.
Thanks

I added auto close OSD, just copy mine (Custom_339_AutoCloseOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml) from my github https://github.com/Zero0Q/skin.gtv/tree/leia I maide some other changes if you like you can install whole skin.

Thanks. Does this also work on Matrix or just on Leia?
(2021-03-08, 14:00)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:50)zeroq Wrote:
Thanks

Thanks. Does this also work on Matrix of just on Leia?

I didn’t try on matrix, you can backup those two files from your skin and copy mine and test it.
(2021-03-08, 14:05)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:00)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 13:50)zeroq Wrote: I added auto close OSD, just copy mine (Custom_339_AutoCloseOSD.xml and VideoOSD.xml) from my github https://github.com/Zero0Q/skin.gtv/tree/leia I maide some other changes if you like you can install whole skin.

Thanks. Does this also work on Matrix of just on Leia?

I didn’t try on matrix, you can backup those two files from your skin and copy mine and test it.

Thanks. I will test it tonight

Edit: I can confirm it's working! Great. Thanks a lot
(2021-03-08, 14:18)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:05)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:00)Aaiemron Wrote: Thanks. Does this also work on Matrix of just on Leia?

No worries🙂

Edit: I updated Matrix branch.
(2021-03-08, 21:29)zeroq Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:18)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 14:05)zeroq Wrote: I didn’t try on matrix, you can backup those two files from your skin and copy mine and test it.

No worries🙂

Edit: I updated Matrix branch.

Great!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0