Ember Media Manager 1.9.2 + kodi 19
I'm fairly new to ember media manager, but i managed to get it set up okay with kodi 18.9 so i could update watched episodes and movies and library update, however my nvidia shield updated to kodi 19 and now ember media manager shows this message everytime it tries to connect to kodi: "there was a problem communicating with host" can anyone help me to fix this please.
The Kodi Interface only works with offical Kodi releases or forks that uses the same JSON RPC API. OSMC for example does not work with KI. You also have to enable the HTTP server in the Kodi => Services settings.
(2021-03-02, 23:36)TRON29 Wrote: I'm fairly new to ember media manager, but i managed to get it set up okay with kodi 18.9 so i could update watched episodes and movies and library update, however my nvidia shield updated to kodi 19 and now ember media manager shows this message everytime it tries to connect to kodi: "there was a problem communicating with host" can anyone help me to fix this please.

The HTTP Server on Kodi might have been disabled through the update. Try re-enabling it in the Kodi settings.
(2021-03-04, 19:21)Nemura Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 23:36)TRON29 Wrote: I'm fairly new to ember media manager, but i managed to get it set up okay with kodi 18.9 so i could update watched episodes and movies and library update, however my nvidia shield updated to kodi 19 and now ember media manager shows this message everytime it tries to connect to kodi: "there was a problem communicating with host" can anyone help me to fix this please.

The HTTP Server on Kodi might have been disabled through the update. Try re-enabling it in the Kodi settings.

You are a Star my friend....enabled to http and bingo ember media manager works perfectly....thank you so much for your help Smile
Hello friends, I have a Kodi file organization question that I'd like to get your input on. I have some movies that have 2 version. One version is 1080/SDR and another is 4K/HDR. How would you organize the files within Kodi and with Ember Media Manager? Does that rename module support such a setup? Thanks.

Sorry it appears that I posted on a wrong thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.2 + kodi 190