Solved TV Show Fanart appearing as Episode Thumbnail
I am using Kodi v19 with the Estuary skin on Windows. I have added a number of TV shows with TMDB TV Shows as my scraper, but encounter a problem with episode thumbnails. They all default to the fanart set for the show itself; I can try to select a Remote Art or Local Art from the episode's information page, but exiting it defaults the thumbnail to the fanart. Returning to the information page shows the fanart again instead of the thumbnail.

This persists on Windows, but my Kore app on Android shows the Remote Art thumbnail I selected. Is there any setting I'm missing on Windows, or is it perhaps a bug? Thank you.
(2021-03-08, 16:51)bobbylam Wrote: They all default to the fanart set for the show itself;
Strange. What artwork settings do you have in Settings>Media>Videos, then scroll to the bottom of the page.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-03-08, 22:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-03-08, 16:51)bobbylam Wrote: They all default to the fanart set for the show itself;
Strange. What artwork settings do you have in Settings>Media>Videos, then scroll to the bottom of the page.
The issue has been resolved! I went to Settings>Media>Videos, and everything was toggle to on, with artwork level to maximum. Turns out I also deactivated "Episode thumb" for the "Show information for unwatched items" when I turned it off the Episode/Movie plot. I activated that again and the individual thumbnails are showing instead of the fanart. I appreciate the suggestion to look in that part of the settings page. Thank you.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Fanart appearing as Episode Thumbnail0