• 167(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
What file would I have to modify to leave Bingie Poster as the default view for example instead of list so as not to have to change the view one by one in all the sites? I suppose it will be an XML but I don't see which one or where. Thanks
(2021-03-02, 03:57)mardetanha8033 Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:17)nazim12 Wrote: Aura Mod is working fine with Kodi 19 , Hope Bingie Mod will be ready soon , Bingie Mod should have "Trakt &  Votes " enabled with Ratings . 

can we get those ratings and icons for titan bingie mod? I really like how auramod  display ratings, Oscar, Trakt, Imdb ,...
thanks ......
@AchillesPunks

Is there an option to completely disable the netflix intro?
(2021-03-07, 21:21)xsynapse_ Wrote: @AchillesPunks

You can replace it with an image instead: Skinsettings -> Splash Screen Settings -> Disable animated splash screen (image instead).
You could replace the splash image as well if you don´t like it. But in my opinion the intro is way better.

I found a short kodi intro video on YouTube and replaced it with that, way better. The one thing i don't like is the Netflix logos in this skin
(2021-03-09, 08:04)ryadre Wrote:

I found a short kodi intro video on YouTube and replaced it with that, way better. The one thing i don't like is the Netflix logos in this skin
Ive in mind that u can disable it (if u wish). There is a short movie as well, but it makes almost no difference. Its fine as it is in my opinion
This is the best skin I ever used... phenomenal job.
Hello everyone, I would like to know if I can modify these icons? directly in the theme folders? not what are offered in the options cordially

(2021-02-21, 11:11)AchillesPunks Wrote: If anyone could help test skin helper that would be great. I can send you the files this Wednesday and who to send the log too.

Is there any way to get in? I would love to test ist!
I have the skin running on Kodi Matrix. There are still a lot of addons not working. If anyone knows how to get everything working with skin helper feel free to help out and we can get this skin going again and moved from the archive. I really don't have a lot of free time but, hopefully I will finish up soon.

Screenshots
ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-09, 19:48)Licorne06 Wrote: Hello everyone, I would like to know if I can modify these icons? directly in the theme folders? not what are offered in the options cordially

Yes. You will need to decompile them from the xbt
Titan Bingie Mod
merci AchillesPunks xbt ??
thanx AchillesPunks xbt ?? sorry i'm french
(2021-03-10, 17:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have the skin running on Kodi Matrix. There are still a lot of addons not working. If anyone knows how to get everything working with skin helper feel free to help out and we can get this skin going again and moved from the archive. I really don't have a lot of free time but, hopefully I will finish up soon.

Screenshots
ImageImage
Can you upload on github matrix branch or send me a link so I will try something?
(2021-03-10, 20:51)matke Wrote:
(2021-03-10, 17:50)AchillesPunks Wrote: I have the skin running on Kodi Matrix. There are still a lot of addons not working. If anyone knows how to get everything working with skin helper feel free to help out and we can get this skin going again and moved from the archive. I really don't have a lot of free time but, hopefully I will finish up soon.

Screenshots
ImageImage
Can you upload on github matrix branch or send me a link so I will try something?
For right now just install Kodi Matrix. Go to the folder that has Titan Bingie Mod and open up the addon.xml with a file editor and change
<import version="5.14.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/> to
<import version="5.15.0" addon="xbmc.gui"/>
now start Kodi and the skin will run for your testing.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0