v19 Nitpicking: Series status text alignment
Bart,

Really nitpicking here but just noticed that the text alignment for the series status (under the TV series name) is different than the text alignment for the movie set text (under the movie name) in the fanart view.

The series status text is aligned to the bottom of the screen, can you move that a bit upwards (like the text under a movie set name)?
Nvidia Shield Pro, Kodi 21.0 Omega, Arctic Zephyr Reloaded

(2021-03-12, 00:22)RyFeR Wrote: Bart,

Really nitpicking here but just noticed that the text alignment for the series status (under the TV series name) is different than the text alignment for the movie set text (under the movie name) in the fanart view.

The series status text is aligned to the bottom of the screen, can you move that a bit upwards (like the text under a movie set name)?
@RyFeR , no worries! With the smallest of details the skin gets better.  I imagine you are speaking of the Netflix style of Fanart view.  Please confirm.  If so, yes, I will change the positioning so that it is consistent between media types.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @RyFeR , please try the latest from Git.  The positioning should now be consistent between tv shows and movie sets.  Thanks.
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hi Bart,

Correct alignment of the text under the movie name in fanart view:

Alignment to low (against the bottom of the screen) under the TV show name in fanart view:

And indeed this is in the Netflix style of the Fanart view.
Hope this makes it more clear, if you need more info please let me know

(2021-03-12, 15:47)RyFeR Wrote: Hi Bart,

Bart,

Just noticed you already updated the skin... Installed the latest version from GitHub and as expected the text under the TV show name is now properly aligned.

Thank you very much sir!

(2021-03-12, 16:39)RyFeR Wrote:
(2021-03-12, 15:47)RyFeR Wrote: Hi Bart,

Bart,

Just noticed you already updated the skin... Installed the latest version from GitHub and as expected the text under the TV show name is now properly aligned.

Thank you very much sir!
@RyFeR , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nitpicking: Series status text alignment0