v19 Bing: Photos of the Week
(2021-03-07, 06:12)MAX404 Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 04:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 03:35)MAX404 Wrote: I tried that.... temperature still shows..

Weird must be a bug I'll take a look, be sure to install my beta repository in the interim.

I have the add on from your beta repository , I re installed again just in case but still

Is not big deal , the problem is with my tv , i Have an OLED tv they have a weakness ( defect) the burn out bright , in the same position images.. i have burn out shadows from the subtitles and I want to avoid any still same position image.
Also noticed this on my OLED.  Haven't had time to look into it at all.

scott s.
Fixed a few hrs ago. V.1.0.5
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-03-08, 01:14)scott967 Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 06:12)MAX404 Wrote:
(2021-03-07, 04:31)Lunatixz Wrote: Weird must be a bug I'll take a look, be sure to install my beta repository in the interim.

I have the add on from your beta repository , I re installed again just in case but still

Is not big deal , the problem is with my tv , i Have an OLED tv they have a weakness ( defect) the burn out bright , in the same position images.. i have burn out shadows from the subtitles and I want to avoid any still same position image.
Also noticed this on my OLED.  Haven't had time to look into it at all.

scott s.

Hi Scott,

The problem is real each case is different , depends on the use , check here, I have a 55B7, and subtitle burn in showed up after 6500 hours, LG USA is supporting owners with this problem even in older models , they will replace the screen but you pay the labor..... not the case in my region (Panama) no support at all
(2021-03-08, 01:17)Lunatixz Wrote: Fixed a few hrs ago. V.1.0.5

Hi

Thanks !!, i will check it ASAP
Perfect !!

Thanks
I use your addon with CoreELEC (A lightweight OS for KODI.) And there is two problem.
1. There are 2 double quotes under the Bing logo at bottom-left corner.
2. If I go to the CoreELEC Configuration (It is actually a Kodi addon attached with CoreELEC) after the screensaver has been activated once, the CoreELEC logo will be replaced with the Bing logo.

Normal: 

Abnormal: 
(2021-03-14, 17:25)fxj368 Wrote: I use your addon with CoreELEC (A lightweight OS for KODI.) And there is two problem.
2. If I go to the CoreELEC Configuration (It is actually a Kodi addon attached with CoreELEC) after the screensaver has been activated once, the CoreELEC logo will be replaced with the Bing logo.

Normal: 

Abnormal: 
Fix pictures:

(2021-03-14, 17:26)fxj368 Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 17:25)fxj368 Wrote: I use your addon with CoreELEC (A lightweight OS for KODI.) And there is two problem.

Normal: 

Abnormal: 
Fix pictures:

I never gave permission to CoreELEC to distribute my addons outside of the official Kodi repository, as far as I'm concerned this isn't my code... and I honestly can care less if it works...

If you'd like support download and run my software from the official Kodi repository or my beta repo.
(2021-03-14, 22:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 17:26)fxj368 Wrote:

Normal: 

Abnormal: 
Fix pictures:

I never gave permission to CoreELEC to distribute my addons outside of the official Kodi repository, as far as I'm concerned this isn't my code... and I honestly can care less if it works...

If you'd like support download and run my software from the official Kodi repository or my beta repo.

Sorry, maybe I don't made it clear. CoreELEC is actually a Linux system on which Kodi runs just as it does on Windows or Android.
Although they have their own repository, but there are only few addons that are related to CoreELEC and your addons are not one of them.
I have tried version 1.0.4 of Kodi's official repository and version 1.0.5 of your repository, they both have this problem.
I think I know what caused the first problem.
When the language is zh-CN, the "title" in json is empty, but when the language is en-US, "title" is not.
A possible solution may be to not display the title when the title is empty.

I don't know what caused the second problem.But I found that both the "CoreELEC configuration" addon and your addon have logo.png. If I modify the file name of logo.png and modify it in .xml at the same time, the problem does not occur.
Have 1.0.5 installed on Matrix. Under the Bing logo, it just shows the word "info". I remember it showing the description on a previous build. Anyone else notice that?

Language on Kodi is set to English.
(2021-09-17, 12:30)emjaybee Wrote: Have 1.0.5 installed on Matrix. Under the Bing logo, it just shows the word "info". I remember it showing the description on a previous build. Anyone else notice that?

Language on Kodi is set to English.

I'll take a look, thx
(2021-09-17, 13:48)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll take a look, thx

Thank you! Appreciate it!
Hi Lunatixz !
First, I wanna thank you a lot for this great addon, Bing Photos.
I just would ask you an information: when I had LibreElec 9 with Kodi 18.9, the addon was giving me the description of each images for the first seconds of display.
Now I moved to LE10, with Kodi 19.3, and I only get (lower left corner) the Bing logo with the string "info" but I cannot succeed to get anything else about the image.
Is it the normal behaviour, or am I wrong in some setting?

Thanks again

Rol
(2022-01-27, 23:20)rolatech Wrote: Hi Lunatixz !
First, I wanna thank you a lot for this great addon, Bing Photos.
I just would ask you an information: when I had LibreElec 9 with Kodi 18.9, the addon was giving me the description of each images for the first seconds of display.
Now I moved to LE10, with Kodi 19.3, and I only get (lower left corner) the Bing logo with the string "info" but I cannot succeed to get anything else about the image.
Is it the normal behaviour, or am I wrong in some setting?

Thanks again

Rol
I should see something like below, make sure you have my beta repo installed for the latest updates.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bing: Photos of the Week2