• 309(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2021-02-28, 18:29)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-02-28, 17:49)MAX404 Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 09:36)Angelinas Wrote: Simplecache is module...look in userdata
storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db

Delete this file, and restart kodi Smile

Hi

I deleted that database and all database under userdata/database.... problem still present

I installed Kodi fresh from cero , configuration all from scratch..... problem still present , no Home Menu / tv show / next episode widget..
read this again ...
Simplecache is module...look in userdata
storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache/simplecache.db

Hi

FYI

Finally the "next Episode" widget is working yesterday, the people from Kodinerds released their version 7 of Estuary mod V2 on that version finally the widget came back to live , they requested to install a new add on:

After that the widget was back:

Seem like they followed a different path...

Thanks a lot for your help and time
(2021-02-25, 19:37)Angelinas Wrote: Easy way to download is click link Smile

script.module.cherrypy  Link
          script.module.musicbrainz Link
          script.module.thetvdb Link
          script.module.metadatautils Link
          script.skin.helper.service Link
          script.skin.helper.widgets Link
          script.skin.helper.skinbackup Link
          script.skin.helper.backgrounds Link
          script.tv.show.next.aired Link

Hi, I've installed all of this, and the next to watch is there, bot not the next aired
I'm using this on 18.9 and have this bug. I know it is a while since this was updated, and usually I'd change the files myself,  the recommended fix (they used for Arctic Zephyr) doesn't seem to have an analogue here.
Any ideas?
(2021-03-18, 22:44)TheJezstarr Wrote: I'm using this on 18.9 and have this bug. I know it is a while since this was updated, and usually I'd change the files myself,  the recommended fix (they used for Arctic Zephyr) doesn't seem to have an analogue here.
Any ideas?

Close your eyes for 3 seconds. 
Really can't help you but if that is really the amount of time, I would ignore or disable that feature.
Hello everyone.
Will there be a version for kodi 19?
(2021-03-20, 17:45)bassalex2 Wrote: Hello everyone.

D.I.Y for kodi 19
edit addon.xml and change <requires>
xml:
<requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0"/>

<import addon="script.skinshortcuts" version="1.1.4"/>

<import addon="script.module.metadatautils" version="1.0.38"/>
        <import addon="script.module.cherrypy" version="12.0.2"/>
        <import addon="script.module.musicbrainz" version="0.7.0"/>
        <import addon="script.module.thetvdb" version="1.0.29"/>
        <import addon="script.skin.helper.service" version="1.1.33"/>
        <import addon="script.skin.helper.widgets" version="1.0.42"/>
        <import addon="script.image.resource.select" version="1.0.0"/>
    </requires>

link for skin helper service (19) (kodi.tv) https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3020831

to fix errors edit home.xml
and remove 
xml:
    <!-- <include content="WidgetListGenres" condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_genremovies)"> -->
                            <!-- <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=movies&limit=1000"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="widget_header" value="$LOCALIZE[135]"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="widget_header_focus" value="$INFO[Container(5500).ListItem.Label, | ]"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="widget_target" value="videos"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="sortby" value="sorttitle"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="list_id" value="5500"/> -->
                        <!-- </include> -->

skin.estuary.modv2\scripts    viewswitcher.py   remove line 10 xbmc.log("service.skin.viewswitcher - Start service", level=xbmc.LOGNOTICE)
(2021-03-23, 02:02)the_other_guy Wrote:

D.I.Y for kodi 19
xml:
<requires>

</requires>

link for skin helper service (19) (kodi.tv) https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3020831

and remove 
xml:
    <!-- <include content="WidgetListGenres" condition="Library.HasContent(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(hide_genremovies)"> -->
                            <!-- <param name="content_path" value="plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?action=browsegenres&mediatype=movies&limit=1000"/> -->
                            <!-- <param name="widget_header_focus" value="$INFO[Container(5500).ListItem.Label, | ]"/> -->
                        <!-- </include> -->

skin.estuary.modv2\scripts    viewswitcher.py   remove line 10 xbmc.log("service.skin.viewswitcher - Start service", level=xbmc.LOGNOTICE)

This works really well, have you thought about packaging this up as a Matrix version
(2021-03-23, 19:22)hslansky Wrote:

D.I.Y for kodi 19
xml:
<requires>

</requires>

and remove 
xml:
                        <!-- </include> -->

This works really well, have you thought about packaging this up as a Matrix version

you just need to unzip file change files then rezip it
(2021-03-20, 17:45)bassalex2 Wrote:
Hello everyone.

D.I.Y for kodi 19
[snip]
Just did that and it worked perfectly. Thanks.

Some other questions: Has Guilouz moved on from this project? Is there a skin that people who like this one are planning to switch to?
(2021-03-24, 02:55)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2021-03-20, 17:45)bassalex2 Wrote:
Hello everyone.

D.I.Y for kodi 19
[snip]

Some other questions: Has Guilouz moved on from this project? Is there a skin that people who like this one are planning to switch to?

No Idea what he is up to , long time since que showed up in the thread

This people "Kodinerds" they have a matrix conversion of this skin , they do regular maintenance of it ( #10) had some issues at the beginning but now seems to be working well
I would like to share that @Angelinas has updated the some addons from the original marcelveldt repo to matrix. Link
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2021-03-24, 16:15)MAX404 Wrote:
(2021-03-24, 02:55)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2021-03-23, 02:02)the_other_guy Wrote: D.I.Y for kodi 19
[snip]

No Idea what he is up to , long time since que showed up in the thread

This people "Kodinerds" they have a matrix conversion of this skin , they do regular maintenance of it ( #10) had some issues at the beginning but now seems to be working well
Yes, but they removed lot of working things too, like clearlogo, Skin fanarts... Personally I do not recommend , and not use and the kodinerds version above v6-7 zip.
Hi, Can someone make a working zip file and upload it or send it to me, Please it would mean a lot. Thank you.
When using Wide List in the Movies/TV Shows menus in Kodi 19, is anyone having an issue with the thumbnails showing up instead of posters? This is not an issue for me in the main menu or with other options (like List or Fanart or Poster).
Hello everybody,

I don't really where I have to put this question, but I see here most valuable people Smile

So... I have an issue about re scraping a tv show I already have for awhile, I've just deleted the old episode files and replaced it with the new ones in UHD.

But, when I launch a scrape on the folder, it finds the TV show but it's unable to add information and then the TV isn't recognized in Kodi.

I do the scrape from the folder in the sources, and I noticed that this folder, even if it has no information, is marked as "watched" and I can't change this status (I have made a shortcut on my keyboard to switch this status "watched/unwatched" quickly.

I tried to remove/erase the folder of this TV show from the source, update the library in Kodi... and when I recreate a folder with the name of the TV Show, the problem remains...

I think the problem comes from the database issue, but I don't know how to solve it...

For information, for new TV show, the scrape works really fine, and I've also seen that that the clearlogo, clearart and others are working well again too.

I'm on KODI 19, with the MOD from kodinerds, last version 3.0.7+matrix 10.

If you have a little idea, I will be very happy.

Thank you in advance.
  • 309(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17