• 287(current)
Release skin helper service
(2021-03-21, 00:58)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 00:42)djhifi Wrote: So I downloaded the correct version...I just downloaded again, from the link you provided and it's not working. It's not doing anything.
Do I need to install/update anything else to get this working?
I need to backup my skin because I'm going to nuke KODI and reinstall everything Tongue
For win10 working...creating from addon with "run" command.

Ok so it seems its not working for Android. Nvidia Shield version KODI 19
It's not doing anything. I downloaded the last version you linked in the other post. 

Sad

I need to backup my skin because I need to nuke KODI install Sad
(2021-03-20, 21:09)Angelinas Wrote: I don't want to change sorted by year, if you want to change I only can show in code what to change,
and after your changes need to delete simplecache.db to make effect this change.
change this
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...ils.py#L85 
in this....
Code:
movieset_movies = sorted(movieset['movies'], key=itemgetter("label"))
Thanks for responding @Angelinas . I did as you guided, I changed moviesetdetails.py code from "year" to "label", and deleted simplecache.db.

ImageImage

No changes to my sorting so far. What codes do I need to change?
@djhifi 
Try this version. I had the same Problem on my Shield and think i have fixed it: https://easyupload.io/cbq8wo
(2021-03-21, 01:20)nomnom27 Wrote: No changes to my sorting so far. What codes do I need to change?
Thats it....working for me

Image Image
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-03-21, 10:25)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 01:20)nomnom27 Wrote: No changes to my sorting so far. What codes do I need to change?
Thats it....working for me

Image Image
I deleted simplecache, and deteted and re uploaded my boxset. I still get the same results. I don't know what to tell you. It might be another issue then. 

(2021-03-21, 23:26)nomnom27 Wrote: I deleted simplecache, and deteted and re uploaded my boxset. I still get the same results. I don't know what to tell you. It might be another issue then. 
If you look at mine image and your you have number in extended title for move...are you shure that info coming from shs ?
05.Avangers: Endgame (2019)

Edit:
Just for test try to change view "Set" like in mine image.See what is order for year.If this working then is f..ck view in that skin Smile
(2021-03-21, 23:59)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-21, 23:26)nomnom27 Wrote: I deleted simplecache, and deteted and re uploaded my boxset. I still get the same results. I don't know what to tell you. It might be another issue then. 
If you look at mine image and your you have number in extended title for move...are you shure that info coming from shs ?
05.Avangers: Endgame (2019)

Edit:
Just for test try to change view "Set" like in mine image.See what is order for year.If this working then is f..ck view in that skin Smile
Yes, you are right. I changed it back from "label" to "sorttitle" and tested it with Set view and it sorts it by sort title

movieset_movies = sorted(movieset['movies'], key=itemgetter("sorttitle"))

but it when I switch it back to koflix view, it sorts it by year even though I have it as sort title
movieset_movies = sorted(movieset['movies'], key=itemgetter("sorttitle"))

there's a bug in koflix view it would seem.
Hello @Angelinas  

I have a small matrix update for "script.skin.helper.skinbackup".
It works with the update.
backuprestore.py Change See: https://paste.kodi.tv/uceyabupik.kodi

I had these mistakes:

Code:
2021-03-22 11:55:04.250 T:14788    INFO <general>: Skin Helper Backup --> Saving Backup to special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/Titan.mod.beta.leia Skinbackup (2021-03-22 11.55.01).zip
2021-03-22 11:55:14.271 T:14788 WARNING <general>: Skin Helper Backup --> Exception details: Type: OSError Value: Failed to copy C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\temp\skinbackup-2021-03-22 11.55.zip to special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/Titan.mod.beta.leia Skinbackup (2021-03-22 11.55.01).zip Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\default.py", line 26, in __init__
                                                       BackupRestore().backuprestore()
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 170, in backuprestore
                                                       self.backup(backup_file=self.get_backupfilename())
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 68, in backup
                                                       raise IOError('Failed to copy ' + zip_temp + " to " + backup_file)
                                                   OSError: Failed to copy C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\userdata\addon_data\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\temp\skinbackup-2021-03-22 11.55.zip to special://profile/addon_data/script.skin.helper.skinbackup/Titan.mod.beta.leia Skinbackup (2021-03-22 11.55.01).zip

Code:
Skin Helper Backup --> Exception details: Type: TypeError Value: integer argument expected, got float Traceback: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\default.py", line 26, in __init__
                                                       BackupRestore().backuprestore()
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 173, in backuprestore
                                                       self.backuprestore()
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 171, in backuprestore
                                                       self.restore(try_decode(result.getPath()))
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 122, in restore
                                                       self.restore_guisettings(skinsettingsfile, progressdialog)
                                                     File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 377, in restore_guisettings
                                                       progressdialog.update((count * 100) / len(importstring),
                                                   TypeError: integer argument expected, got float
(2021-03-22, 13:36)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Hello @Angelinas  

I have a small matrix update for "script.skin.helper.skinbackup".
It works with the update.
backuprestore.py Change See: https://paste.kodi.tv/uceyabupik.kodi
Can you explain what to change....

That line isn't same as in github version ( line 377 ).On github version 1.0.20 and that line is in 356 line.Please use version from github.
Code:
progressdialog.update((count * 100) // len(importstring),

Code:

File "C:\Kodi-Test2\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.skinbackup\resources\lib\backuprestore.py", line 377, in restore_guisettings
                                                       progressdialog.update((count * 100) / len(importstring),
                                                   TypeError: integer argument expected, got float
[/quote]
@Angelinas, just to make sure,you will continue maintaining going forward SHS and its related addons? Are there plans to submit them to the Kodi Matrix repo? Are the versions right now on GitHub all working well with Matrix? With the current GitHub versions, do you still need a specific order in which to install the addons and modules? If so, could you please reference again the post where you stated this?

I am asking all these questions so that I can let the users of the skins I am either maintaining or updating to work with Matrix, know how to go about using these addons and modules under Matrix.

Thank you very much for your work on these and for your help.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-03-22, 14:37)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 13:36)Fuchs2468 Wrote:  

I had previously installed version 1.0.19 that has not worked.
I had then used the "backuprestore.py" from the Anontester and continued to work until it worked.
The result, I messed up the versions.

The original file looked like this: https://paste.kodi.tv/ikaqanezet.kodi

Thank you for the information.
I had missed the last update.

I will now test version 1.0.20
(2021-03-22, 19:31)bsoriano Wrote: @Angelinas, just to make sure,you will continue maintaining going forward SHS and its related addons? Are there plans to submit them to the Kodi Matrix repo? Are the versions right now on GitHub all working well with Matrix? With the current GitHub versions, do you still need a specific order in which to install the addons and modules? If so, could you please reference again the post where you stated this?

I am asking all these questions so that I can let the users of the skins I am either maintaining or updating to work with Matrix, know how to go about using these addons and modules under Matrix.

Regards,

Bart
Yes...for all question
Plain is to upload all files on repo, to make easy use for all user.
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...arcelveldt

I will add new script without suport on Matrix official kodi repo.
-Extendedinfo script
-Colorbox script
-ArtworkDownloader
(2021-03-23, 13:35)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 19:31)bsoriano Wrote: @Angelinas, just to make sure,you will continue maintaining going forward SHS and its related addons? Are there plans to submit them to the Kodi Matrix repo? Are the versions right now on GitHub all working well with Matrix? With the current GitHub versions, do you still need a specific order in which to install the addons and modules? If so, could you please reference again the post where you stated this?

Regards,

Bart
Yes...for all question
Plain is to upload all files on repo, to make easy use for all user.

I will add new script without suport on Matrix official kodi repo.
-Extendedinfo script
-Colorbox script
-ArtworkDownloader
@Angelinas , thank you, that is great news.  For right now, could you please provide again the link to the post where you mentioned the order in which the addons and modules need to be installed in Matrix? Thanks.

Also, if you need any help with testing I can certainly do that. Just let me know what you need.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-03-22, 19:31)bsoriano Wrote: For right now, could you please provide again the link to the post where you mentioned the order in which the addons and modules need to be installed in Matrix?

Here you go, @bsoriano: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3020831

@Angelinas, hoping for a release of the missing dependencies to the Kodi repo soon! Great work and thank you Blush
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
(2021-03-24, 08:35)Chillbo Wrote: @Angelinas, hoping for a release of the missing dependencies to the Kodi repo soon! Great work and thank you Blush
I hope too .....Smile

Just finished upload on Marcel repo and user who have his repo installed will have full update of module and script.

User now can use Kodi repository for beta versions of SHS addons
Install version (old),
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.1.zip
  • 287(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18