• 178(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-03-26, 17:24)geowill76 Wrote: Hi

Just wanted to confirm the installation method/order for clean install on Kodi Matrix:

1. Install the BINGIE Repository
2. Install Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin and set as skin to use
3. Install Matrix Skin Support Zip files in order from 1 to 10

I take it we dont have to install the skin from from @Cartman.dos then install the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin?
Do not install the Bingie Repository.

1. Install all matrix skin zip in order 1-10
2. Install the Bingie Mode Skin then go to all addons and look for the skin at the bottom and enable it. You must have install unkown sources, and any repositorie

If the Bingie Mod Skin does not install through zip, just extract and copy that folder into the appdata/addons directory

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
Hi i use apple tv and kodi matrix
I can’t download skin from github
Can you update repo?
(2021-03-26, 17:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-03-26, 17:24)geowill76 Wrote: Hi

Just wanted to confirm the installation method/order for clean install on Kodi Matrix:

1. Install the BINGIE Repository
2. Install Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin and set as skin to use
3. Install Matrix Skin Support Zip files in order from 1 to 10

I take it we dont have to install the skin from from @Cartman.dos then install the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix Skin?
Do not install the Bingie Repository.

1. Install all matrix skin zip in order 1-10
2. Install the Bingie Mode Skin then go to all addons and look for the skin at the bottom and enable it. You must have install unkown sources, and any repositorie

If the Bingie Mod Skin does not install through zip, just extract and copy that folder into the appdata/addons directory

ImageImage

Can you update repo?
Tried again on my desktop running LibreELEC and it worked beautifully this time.

Only thing I'm seeing so far is the skin is ignoring the request to use only local trailers so I keep getting prompted to add a YouTube addon. Since YouTube has gone all private API and then made it impossible to get one I've largely given up on YouTube on Kodi. If there was a way to make this go away it'd be very helpful.

Also is there a guide someone could point me at for widgets for beginners, that'd be appreciated. I never used them before this a large part of why I use this skin is how 'automatic' they'd been up to now.

For me the widget for new and popular is showing a no items in hub message. Not sure if this is intentional behavior or not. I just don't know how to configure it properly.

It looks like this:Image
HI AchillesPunks

Thanks for info.  Plan to do a clean install of matrix and use your skin as it is the best out there.
(2021-03-26, 22:20)geowill76 Wrote: HI AchillesPunks

Thanks for info.  Plan to do a clean install of matrix and use your skin as it is the best out there.
Thanks,
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-03-26, 19:51)bornagainpengui Wrote: Tried again on my desktop running LibreELEC and it worked beautifully this time.

Only thing I'm seeing so far is the skin is ignoring the request to use only local trailers so I keep getting prompted to add a YouTube addon. Since YouTube has gone all private API and then made it impossible to get one I've largely given up on YouTube on Kodi. If there was a way to make this go away it'd be very helpful.

Also is there a guide someone could point me at for widgets for beginners, that'd be appreciated. I never used them before this a large part of why I use this skin is how 'automatic' they'd been up to now.

For me the widget for new and popular is showing a no items in hub message. Not sure if this is intentional behavior or not. I just don't know how to configure it properly.

It looks like this:Image
Yeah I'm aware of the small issues
Titan Bingie Mod
Please don't misunderstand, I'm thrilled to see the skin running again on Matrix. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of these things, not trying to complain.

Thanks for the efforts you've made to get things even this far!
(2021-03-26, 23:33)bornagainpengui Wrote: Please don't misunderstand, I'm thrilled to see the skin running again on Matrix. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of these things, not trying to complain.

Thanks for the efforts you've made to get things even this far!
I'm aware of this. It's the same if you try and select color theme it doesn't work. I don't think you're complaining at all. I would really like to have these things fixed as well. I looked into it a little today. I was just going to tie those service into another widget.
Titan Bingie Mod
I think I must be missing something. I installed zips 1-12 from the Matrix support link and then I clicked on the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix link and downloaded that as a zip, installed it. Titan Bingie Mod now available as a skin but when I switched to it I just got a blank screen with a blank white keyboard in front. When I close Kodi down and restart it I get the Netflix splash page with the same blank keyboard
(2021-03-27, 00:39)Baxter300 Wrote: I think I must be missing something. I installed zips 1-12 from the Matrix support link and then I clicked on the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix link and downloaded that as a zip, installed it. Titan Bingie Mod now available as a skin but when I switched to it I just got a blank screen with a blank white keyboard in front. When I close Kodi down and restart it I get the Netflix splash page with the same blank keyboard

Just hit back or escape a bunch of times
(2021-03-27, 00:54)CollotsSpot Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 00:39)Baxter300 Wrote: I think I must be missing something. I installed zips 1-12 from the Matrix support link and then I clicked on the Titan Bingie Mod Matrix link and downloaded that as a zip, installed it. Titan Bingie Mod now available as a skin but when I switched to it I just got a blank screen with a blank white keyboard in front. When I close Kodi down and restart it I get the Netflix splash page with the same blank keyboard

Just hit back or escape a bunch of times

Cheers that worked after a couple of times force closing the app
(2021-03-25, 13:05)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-03-25, 07:44)ryadre Wrote: Multiple times trying to install Bingie Mod on fresh 18.9 install as soon as I add the mod repo, the screen freezes with a blank keyboard on the screen, can't do anything but uninstall kodi. On shield 2019.
So currently just using the original Bingie skin. As soon as I add the mod kodi freezes

hit the back button or enter like 5 five times when that keyboard pops up I cant remember which one.  Achilles That really needs fixed going forward if this is going to be considered a stand alone skin which is our only hope as they archived Titan and all the mods except this one.

Managed to get the Mod installed, had to hit the enter button on the remote multiple times to get past that frozen keyboard screen. Thanks mate
Sorry I can’t download file
Can you upload repo ?
@AchillesPunks Dear friend, as always great work, a pleasure to see that it already works in Matrix, I am sending you a link so that you can install it in the installation Zip, they are the Bungie gender icons I think it is missing and I hope that in this new journey we will have a repository of installation with everything included I said a hug and thank you.

change the link this one does not need permissions sorry

resource.images.moviegenreicons.bingie-1.0.0.zip
  • 178(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0