The MovieDB scraper...suddenly not scraping movies??
Hi

Suddenly today the MovieDB scaper seems to not be working. At first it scraped a couple of movies...but scraped them incorrectly. Had to fix manually.

Now suddenly anything that is scrapped fails suddenly immediately with no explanation.

Anyone else suddenly today dealing with same issue? Am wondering if its just a site thing?

Thanks
I scraped a few test movies 4-5 hours ago and no issue. Provide a Debug Log if it persists.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Same with me. It cant scrape. Chaos Walking. Stucked at querying at the moment.
here's the debug

i had to stop scanning & force close Kodi
hope this helps
Sounds like others are having similar issues...and debug log is posted...hopefully this gets fixed soon!

Edit: Just letting you know that it seems like all the movie scrapers are broken. Couldnt even scan any movies into the library using the other scapers i have...all failed, just quit immediately. What is thisHuh
(2021-04-01, 12:11)kidbizkit Wrote: here's the debug

i had to stop scanning & force close Kodi
hope this helps
Thanks, but it does not help. All I see you scanning is your Movie Set Artwork folder.. (that should not be a video source in Kodi)

Try scraping a movie that is not in your library.

(2021-04-01, 19:59)MrGonzo Wrote: Sounds like others are having similar issues...and debug log is posted...hopefully this gets fixed soon!
If you want assistance, then post a log. Don't rely on others.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yesterday I was getting a tmdb pop-up error saying it couldn't connect and something about 1 minute retries.  It came out of nowhere.  I wasn't scraping anything either.  Today I don't see the error and I have scraped with no problem.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Still having issues...it just stars to scrap, the just suddenly quits...no error messages. Havent done anything on my end either.
@MrGonzo

Thanks.

The only problem I see is the movie Basic Instinct 2. And I think the problem here is that you have item 1d enabled... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

The errors I did see are...
1. Python errors in script.skin.helper.service, script.module.simplejson and script.module.metadatautils. They are not scraper related and you will need to ask in the correct thread for those.
2. It looks like you have some missing settings in both UMS and TheMovieDB.python scrapers (line 2822). For both these scrapers, can you perform the steps here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2983546
It is possible this may be causing you issues, but I don't see that in the log.
My Signature
Hi

Thanks Karellen! Got it fixed! Smile

The issue was the "1d" issue about disabling "video tags" in options. I did this, and it is scraping again!

Had this problem before(forgot about it...like a year ago)...disabled it way back then, and have no idea how it go switched back on. I will try to remember this specific issue if this kinda thing happens again....annoying little issue ive run into a couple of times now lol.

Thanks again!
(2021-04-02, 03:09)MrGonzo Wrote: The issue was the "1d" issue about disabling "video tags" in options. I did this, and it is scraping again!
Great!!
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The MovieDB scraper...suddenly not scraping movies??0