• 183(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-02, 23:41)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-01, 20:39)jinux Wrote: Will there be an option available to change the main menu layout?
I mean ike horizontal menu, instead of vertical?
Great work though, thanks.
I don't think I'll add the code back for that. I don't want to try and maintain other views. I can almost be certain someone will start asking if I can edit this or that for one of them.

Pitty for me, but i understand.
I can't seem to get the clearlogo's to appear on Kodi 19. I've noticed the artwork beef script is greyed out in the skin settings. Is there any way to get it working with artwork dump since artwork beef doesn't work on kodi 19?
Skin helper not helping to load all ratings only IMDB . 

Random crashing is constant , every change in home screen get crash at first , reload with skin helper might cause it.
Hi, quick one. I’m new to the mod but I’ve been using Bingie since it was first rolled out. I remember Cartmandos was having to deal with lots of requests/issues in the thread and it got a bit out of hand. I was just wondering would you prefer any defects/problems to be raised here or on a GitHub?
(2021-04-04, 13:54)Thomiehawk Wrote: I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-04, 16:19)davevanwijk Wrote: I can't seem to get the clearlogo's to appear on Kodi 19. I've noticed the artwork beef script is greyed out in the skin settings. Is there any way to get it working with artwork dump since artwork beef doesn't work on kodi 19?

install the repository repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4, for Matrix, once installed go to the addons section of programs and install the new file that takes care of the logos and other works of art, configure it to your liking and that's it

repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4
(2021-04-05, 00:49)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 16:19)davevanwijk Wrote: I can't seem to get the clearlogo's to appear on Kodi 19. I've noticed the artwork beef script is greyed out in the skin settings. Is there any way to get it working with artwork dump since artwork beef doesn't work on kodi 19?

install the repository repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4, for Matrix, once installed go to the addons section of programs and install the new file that takes care of the logos and other works of art, configure it to your liking and that's it

Thanks for the reply. I already had the latest rector repo which I used to install artwork dump. I've reinstalled the one you've send and the new file, but still no clearlogo's. It seems to me the skin isn't handling the clearlogo's since artwork beef became artwork dump.
(2021-04-05, 13:04)davevanwijk Wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I already had the latest rector repo which I used to install artwork dump. I've reinstalled the one you've send and the new file, but still no clearlogo's. It seems to me the skin isn't handling the clearlogo's since artwork beef became artwork dump.

Thats odd Im not sure where my clearlogos came from but I have them they were there after the initial library scan.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-04-05, 14:19)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 00:49)Jooode Wrote: install the repository repository.rector.stuff-1.0.4, for Matrix, once installed go to the addons section of programs and install the new file that takes care of the logos and other works of art, configure it to your liking and that's it

Thats odd Im not sure where my clearlogos came from but I have them they were there after the initial library scan.

Are you using v18 Leia or v19 matrix? The issue started when I upgraded to v19. Artwork dump downloads the artwork, but the skin doesn't display the clearlogo's.
(2021-04-05, 14:26)davevanwijk Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 14:19)cscott1 Wrote:
(2021-04-05, 13:04)davevanwijk Wrote: Thanks for the reply. I already had the latest rector repo which I used to install artwork dump. I've reinstalled the one you've send and the new file, but still no clearlogo's. It seems to me the skin isn't handling the clearlogo's since artwork beef became artwork dump.

Are you using v18 Leia or v19 matrix? The issue started when I upgraded to v19. Artwork dump downloads the artwork, but the skin doesn't display the clearlogo's.
I have both on different devices but after the library scan with 19 I have clearlogos. I'm at work at the moment so cant really check on things but Im sure I have clearlogos on 19 somehow I remember being surprised I didn't need to do anything  to get them they were just there.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD

try scratching the library with Universal Movie Scraper
For me tried every formula but No ratings other then imdb.
Hey fellas! First Post
Really appreciate the skin and how its coming together.
Thanks for the efforts AchillesPunks, HugoL & matke along with friends (sorry, yet to read full thread).
I see lots of positive encouragement from all, looking forward to being apart and helping.
I've been prepping and learning the past couple of months. I'm now up to the good stuff, putting it all together and figuring out the kinks!

Cheers'
Where's the bar tab, would like to shout a beer or 2 Smile

(2020-11-05, 00:48)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 14:37)HugoL Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 13:47)mathu204 Wrote: am I correct to assume then that I cannot have more than 5 hubs (home, tv, movie, my hub, and new). If so I understand I’m getting the hang of it but I think it would be a nice feature to add more hubs.

No.  You can have as many hubs as you like as far as I'm aware. There's already 6 as default when you include the Search "hub", since you can also add widgets to it which will display on home.

you can add as many hubs as you want but only TVShows_Hub (window 1110), Movies_Hub (window 1111), New_Hub (window 1112), and MyCustum_Hub (window 1113) have the ability to have widgets separate from the home screen. I've been trying to figure out how to add more for weeks but I still don't really understand the code and what all its looking for. I tried experiment and adding Custom_1118 and copying the code from the others but unfortunately there's more to it and I just got a black screen

Hey JohnsonSteven1986, not sure if you get notified.. been a while since my last forum days

Have you any head way with this?

I'm unsure how to create 'Extra Hubs' with similar attributes to Movie, TV, New & Home - is there something I'm missing?
(2021-04-07, 10:02)Bland Wrote: Hey fellas! First Post
Really appreciate the skin and how its coming together.
Thanks for the efforts AchillesPunks, HugoL & matke along with friends (sorry, yet to read full thread).
I see lots of positive encouragement from all, looking forward to being apart and helping.
I've been prepping and learning the past couple of months. I'm now up to the good stuff, putting it all together and figuring out the kinks!

Cheers'
Where's the bar tab, would like to shout a beer or 2 Smile

(2020-11-05, 00:48)johnsonsteven1986 Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 14:37)HugoL Wrote: No.  You can have as many hubs as you like as far as I'm aware. There's already 6 as default when you include the Search "hub", since you can also add widgets to it which will display on home.

you can add as many hubs as you want but only TVShows_Hub (window 1110), Movies_Hub (window 1111), New_Hub (window 1112), and MyCustum_Hub (window 1113) have the ability to have widgets separate from the home screen. I've been trying to figure out how to add more for weeks but I still don't really understand the code and what all its looking for. I tried experiment and adding Custom_1118 and copying the code from the others but unfortunately there's more to it and I just got a black screen

Hey JohnsonSteven1986, not sure if you get notified.. been a while since my last forum days

Have you any head way with this?

I'm unsure how to create 'Extra Hubs' with similar attributes to Movie, TV, New & Home - is there something I'm missing?

I honestly don't remember. I remember I was able to get earthing to work the way I want on Auramod other than autoplay trailers. I took a break when Cyberpunk came out and I've also been working on getting custody of my daughter. I've been waiting for the skin to be updated for Matrix to start working on it again.
(2021-04-04, 23:44)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 13:54)Thomiehawk Wrote: I've created a smart playlist that contains tv shows and movies and I want to set it to spotlight on the homescreen....

For some reason it doesn't list the playlist when I click on set custom content in home spotlight?

On my other kodi device running the same setup it did work (android, kodi 18.9, titan bingie mod)
I have noticed the same thing. My custom smart playlist do not show up either. Looking into this.

Hi dear
Is the skin not present on the repository 😩?
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0