• 6(current)
Release Twitch.tv
I cannot navigate to page 2 on following streams...

what can I do?
(2021-01-30, 15:34)Lenkdrachen Wrote: I cannot navigate to page 2 on following streams...

what can I do?

log:
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.twitch/?content=all&mode=followed&offset=25
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.twitch/?content=all&mode=followed&offset=25) failed
WARNING: script.module.python.twitch: API version |V5| is deprecated, update to |Helix| by |TBD|
Does anyone else just keep crashing all the time after like 10 min or so watching a stream?
If so is there any fix?
i love this plugin

i love the list of my followed streams

is there anyway i can extract this m3u so i can play it on a different player? (pc/ iptv)
So it seems that when I get ads the add-on becomes unstable and sometime crash. And if it doesn't crash the placeholder ad thing run for like a minute+.

Would ad stop showing if i had a sub to the person I was watching? Like on normal twitch.
(2021-02-13, 02:11)GreeM Wrote: So it seems that when I get ads the add-on becomes unstable and sometime crash. And if it doesn't crash the placeholder ad thing run for like a minute+.

Would ad stop showing if i had a sub to the person I was watching? Like on normal twitch.

Yes they would. Also getting a Twitch Turbo sub would end all ads for every channel you watch. You must configure your addon with your api info though so it knows who/how you are subbed to channels.
(2021-02-22, 17:46)chief27 Wrote:
(2021-02-13, 02:11)GreeM Wrote: So it seems that when I get ads the add-on becomes unstable and sometime crash. And if it doesn't crash the placeholder ad thing run for like a minute+.

Yes they would. Also getting a Twitch Turbo sub would end all ads for every channel you watch. You must configure your addon with your api info though so it knows who/how you are subbed to channels.

Tried it and sadly still showing these long ads. I have the apis and allt that set up as it should be.

The add-on isn't smart enough for that it seems sadly.
@GreeM 
If you've followed https://github.com/anxdpanic/Twitch-on-K...o-benefits you should be able to use your sub/turbo benefits.
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
(2021-02-10, 19:58)hiphopgamer26 Wrote: i love this plugin

i love the list of my followed streams

is there anyway i can extract this m3u so i can play it on a different player? (pc/ iptv)

you can use https://streamlink.github.io/cli.html to pipe twitch streams into vlc/mp3 with options like enabling low latency mode and even a no-ads flag to prevent mid roll.
Hello.  I'm having trouble with the private auth-token.  (If this is the incorrect thread lmk.)
Running Matrix, and the twitch-matrix add-on.  I don't have issues with regular logon, but I've been trying to follow these instructions.  But I'm getting an error in playback.  For the record, when I inspect the element for the twitch.tv cookie, it seems there's a different auth-token every time.  I'm not sure if that's an issue or not.

My log file is showing a key error.  So I know what I'm pulling out of the cookie, isn't working (even after checking it and double checking it).  Is there a secret to this I'm missing?  TIA.
I currently cannot use this at all. Today I got an error saying to get a new OAuth key. I went to the settings to generate a new key, but the URL for the website it generated isn't working.

Any fixes for this? Is the dev still active?
(2021-04-09, 14:47)negitivesinx Wrote: I currently cannot use this at all. Today I got an error saying to get a new OAuth key. I went to the settings to generate a new key, but the URL for the website it generated isn't working.

Any fixes for this? Is the dev still active?
You used this site for OAuth Token? https://twitchaddon.page.link/yqBK
(2021-02-10, 01:59)GreeM Wrote: Does anyone else just keep crashing all the time after like 10 min or so watching a stream?
If so is there any fix?

Disabling hardware acceleration seems to fix it for now.
Working very well on Pi 4 with Libreelec thanks to the dev.
Is there away to see live broadcasts?

Every time I try to watch one, when the initial countdown/place holder for the commercial is over, Kodi, not the pluing, crashes to desktop.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Twitch.tv0