GSOC 2021 - Project: Finish the new web interface
Hi Team,
This is Kanak, a third year BTech. student, willing to participate in GSOC'21 with Kodi this summer. I wanted to submit my proposal for review. It would be a kind help if someone can tell me where shall I do that?
Thanks !
(2021-04-03, 07:27)Kanak Yadav Wrote: Hi Team,
This is Kanak, a third year BTech. student, willing to participate in GSOC'21 with Kodi this summer. I wanted to submit my proposal for review. It would be a kind help if someone can tell me where shall I do that?
Thanks !

Hey there,
nice to have you. You can just use the gsoc Webseite for your proposals.
We also encourage you to post it here for the general public to be able to react too.
Sure @Razze, I will do that. I have submitted a draft proposal through GSOC website too. Below attached is the link for the same. Your feedback and suggestions are most welcome. I would be more than happy to receive feedback from others as well. 

Link for draft proposal - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qSYZ...sp=sharing
Thanks !
Hi @Razze , It would be great, if I can receive your feedback as the final date of submission is approaching soon. 
Thanks !
Hey, I've read it some days ago and actually had nothing to complain. Would have said something on the draft otherwise. I should probably have let you know, sorry for that.
(2021-04-09, 18:05)Razze Wrote: Hey, I've read it some days ago and actually had nothing to complain. Would have said something on the draft otherwise. I should probably have let you know, sorry for that.
@Razze , Thanks for your kind words. I have submitted my final proposal. Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GSOC 2021 - Project: Finish the new web interface0