Movie information page buttons no longer active
I'm wondering if I'm to only one experiencing this problem with Amber. None of the buttons within the information pages of all my movies or TV shows (Play, trailer, actor information, etc.) are working. They only highlight when my cursor hovers over those buttons, but nothing happens when I click on them. Also, I no longer see the buttons to choose art, or show fan art. All these things still work perfectly, when I go back to Kodi's default skin (Estuary). I'm using the Amber skin (3.4.11) on Kodi v19/Matrix (Windows 7 64 bit). Has anyone else experience this? Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem? Thank you in advance!
(2021-04-10, 21:08)cocopugg Wrote: I'm wondering if I'm to only one experiencing this problem with Amber. None of the buttons within the information pages of all my movies or TV shows (Play, trailer, actor information, etc.) are working. They only highlight when my cursor hovers over those buttons, but nothing happens when I click on them. Also, I no longer see the buttons to choose art, or show fan art. All these things still work perfectly, when I go back to Kodi's default skin (Estuary). I'm using the Amber skin (3.4.11) on Kodi v19/Matrix (Windows 7 64 bit). Has anyone else experience this? Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem? Thank you in advance!
@cocopugg , that is the first I have heard of such an issue.  Could you please go back to Estuary, uninstall Amber, quit Kodi, restart Kodi, and install Amber again? If that does not solve the issue, could you please install the latest version of Amber from here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...master.zip

If that does not solve the issue, then please provide me a debug log (this link shows how: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy), so I can better evaluate what is going on in your system.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-04-10, 23:07)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-10, 21:08)cocopugg Wrote: I'm wondering if I'm to only one experiencing this problem with Amber. None of the buttons within the information pages of all my movies or TV shows (Play, trailer, actor information, etc.) are working. They only highlight when my cursor hovers over those buttons, but nothing happens when I click on them. Also, I no longer see the buttons to choose art, or show fan art. All these things still work perfectly, when I go back to Kodi's default skin (Estuary). I'm using the Amber skin (3.4.11) on Kodi v19/Matrix (Windows 7 64 bit). Has anyone else experience this? Any suggestions on how I can fix this problem? Thank you in advance!
@cocopugg , that is the first I have heard of such an issue.  Could you please go back to Estuary, uninstall Amber, quit Kodi, restart Kodi, and install Amber again? If that does not solve the issue, could you please install the latest version of Amber from here: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...master.zip

If that does not solve the issue, then please provide me a debug log (this link shows how: https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy), so I can better evaluate what is going on in your system.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you for your reply, Bart. I tried doing everything you said, but the problem continues. I even installed the Amber skin zip file you told me to install (which is the same version I had previously installed). I have never done a debug log before, but I just followed the instructions, and it gave me a link to show you. I hope I did this right, if not, please try and be patient with me, since I'm pretty much a Kodi novice when it comes to technical stuff (even though I've been using the program for about 4+ yrs now). Thank you again for working with me in trying to solve this problem. Here's the link I was given with the debug info: HTTPS://PASTE.KODI.TV/UFUYOPOZIR

I hope I did it right.

Sincerely,

Carlos.
I'm sorry, I just clicked that link and I don't see any log on there. I didn't do it right. I seem to be a bit confused trying to upload the debug log. Sorry I wasted your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie information page buttons no longer active0