Release Bandcamp (brand new plugin)
Just found this addon, and I'm super happy. My son's band released two albums on bandcamp in December and now I am able to show off his music to visitors using the Kodi interface that I've worked so hard on! 

Thank you!
Is there any way to display the albums without grouping by artist? So in a similar way as in the Bandcamp web interface: all the albums in purchase order.
(2021-04-13, 08:47)hologroove Wrote: Is there any way to display the albums without grouping by artist? So in a similar way as in the Bandcamp web interface: all the albums in purchase order.

bump! Is there a chance to show the albums in a flat list. I mean without grouping by artist.
Is this still being maintained?

I am still using Kodi v18 via OSMC (raspberry Pi 2b) and can't get it to do anything.
(2023-10-16, 11:58)PantsOnFireAgain Wrote: Is this still being maintained?

I am still using Kodi v18 via OSMC (raspberry Pi 2b) and can't get it to do anything.

All works for me, thankfully community took over the maintenance. Without more info it is impossible to help you
I'll find out the ver of the addon

It was more of a quick initial questions to see if it was worth pursuing really.

Basically, at the mo, none of the menu selections take me anywhere 'user' 'search' etc.

I'll try n get a log.
Looks like my version of Kodi is the culprit..

The addon works nicely on my SeriesX

but my OSMC Kodi install is way out of date

Looks like I've got some work to do! Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bandcamp (brand new plugin)0