• 194(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-25, 08:42)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:32)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:29)AchillesPunks Wrote: I'll take care of that typo.. I'm trying to duplicate you error right now.
I'm also trying to figure out why your metadatutils is v1.0.39 and I have v1.0.38. Just to be sure yours is showing v1.0.39 here correct?
1.0.39 was the latest version. I see that an update came out 12 hours ago. It is now 1.0.40. I will update later on repo.
I guess I haven't been updating.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 08:40)Luler Wrote: First time trying to install the skin and I am getting the "could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0" problem when trying on FireTV running Kodiv19
Did you upgrade from kodi 18 to kodi 19?
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-04-25, 08:01)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 05:56)Karellen Wrote: Hi @AchillesPunks

Thought I would give your skin a try. Installed on Kodi v19 and Win10 and am experiencing the same issue as @Shinobi_Wan

Once I ran through the setup (yes to both wizard setup questions), and added movies and tv shows to the library, I exited the settings screens and end up with a black screen. I have restarted a couple of times, but still end up with a black screen. The most I can do is call up the shutdown menu.

Here is the log. Seems to be an error with pvr widgets and a python error right at the end... https://paste.kodi.tv/dikijozopi.kodi

I just sent @Angelinas a message with the error in SHS. He will need to fix this.
That black screen can provide only script.skinshortcuts, not shs...I only see 
Error getting plugin://script.skin.helper.widgets/?mediatype=pvr&action=recordings&limit=50
it does not affect on creating home menu.

(2021-04-25, 02:06)AchillesPunks Wrote: I think I found a bug with SHS. So if you turn on Prefer Animated Poster then you lose most of the ratings for movies. We will need @Angelinas to look into this.
That isue wa fixed in version 1.0.39, I see that you use 1.0.38.
See After update is that bug solved.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-04-25, 08:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:40)Luler Wrote: First time trying to install the skin and I am getting the "could not satisfy xbmc.pythton 2.24.0" problem when trying on FireTV running Kodiv19
Yes, should I try a clean install ?
(2021-04-25, 09:57)Luler Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 08:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
Yes, should I try a clean install ?
Yes.
(2021-04-25, 02:22)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 01:03)nazim12 Wrote: Matrix version is absolute awesome . No error whatsoever , Rich coloring along with superior icons , two row widgets margin improved . my all ratings are showing except rotten tomato , any suggestion how to load them , i clean installed , omdb api keys updated in meta module and in .nfo , but RT not loading .
Is your omdb loaded in UMS

Yes it was necessary to add in UMS.
I found black screen or weird home screen may cause by other skins pre installed like (AuraMod,AH,AZ etc) so when you install bingie it could not override the settings made by other skins in Home settings which causes .
(2021-04-25, 10:22)nazim12 Wrote: I found black screen or weird home screen may cause by other skins pre installed like (AuraMod,AH,AZ etc) so when you install bingie it could not override the settings made by other skins in Home settings which causes .
Did you install the skin from scratch? Did you have a black screen problem?
(2021-04-25, 10:35)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:22)nazim12 Wrote: I found black screen or weird home screen may cause by other skins pre installed like (AuraMod,AH,AZ etc) so when you install bingie it could not override the settings made by other skins in Home settings which causes .

I installed bingie on pre installed AuraMod and after installation i was getting only one icon on left menu in home screen all other blacked . then i installed fresh and choose fresh setting and without going to home screen at first directly went to cofigure widget and added one widget then went to home screen , skin updated my one widget menu and everything fine .
(2021-04-25, 10:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:35)matke Wrote:

I installed bingie on pre installed AuraMod and after installation i was getting only one icon on left menu in home screen all other blacked . then i installed fresh and choose fresh setting and without going to home screen at first directly went to cofigure widget and added one widget then went to home screen , skin updated my one widget menu and everything fine .
This is very strange. There may be a mismatch of some addons used by titan bingie mode and other skins. When after the initial installation you go through the wizard and add your movies. Do you get a black screen then?
@nazim12

What does mean UMS? I have same problem.
(2021-04-25, 10:52)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:45)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:35)matke Wrote: Did you install the skin from scratch? Did you have a black screen problem?

This is very strange. There may be a mismatch of some addons used by titan bingie mode and other skins. When after the initial installation you go through the wizard and add your movies. Do you get a black screen then?

To avoid black screen usually i went to select '' let do it for me" then i never add source there and escape by back button and directly go to settings and add one widget THEN i go to Home Screen, then screen refresh with my only widget all set.
Then I add source on kodi default skin.
(2021-04-25, 11:16)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:52)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:45)nazim12 Wrote: I installed bingie on pre installed AuraMod and after installation i was getting only one icon on left menu in home screen all other blacked . then i installed fresh and choose fresh setting and without going to home screen at first directly went to cofigure widget and added one widget then went to home screen , skin updated my one widget menu and everything fine .

To avoid black screen usually i went to select '' let do it for me" then i never add source there and escape by back button and directly go to settings and add one widget THEN i go to Home Screen, then screen refresh with my only widget all set.
Then I add source on kodi default skin.
So the problem is with the initial wizard if I understand correctly. If you skip it and go for manually adding widgets then everything is ok.
(2021-04-25, 10:58)xsynapse_ Wrote: @nazim12

Scrape your source with Universal Movie Scrapper enabling omdb api key in it.
(2021-04-25, 11:39)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 10:58)xsynapse_ Wrote: @nazim12

Scrape your source with Universal Movie Scrapper enabling omdb api key in it.

Oh, I've already done it. Still can't see rotten ratings.
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0