• 49(current)
Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2021-03-03, 16:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: With this, i get information about albums and sets (number of titles and movies in a set) from the focused widget-item. If i am not using these hidden lists, everything is fine. I was able to recreate this behavior on other skins by adding the hidden-lists to home.xml. 

Do you have any idea what could cause this behavior? Maybe im doing something wrong with my lists.

It will be the ListItem.FolderPath in the list content. For TMDbH the folderpath of the item is going to be the play route of the plugin. So when Kodi tries to open that path as the content it will call that plugin path route. There's likely a slight delay in the visible condition updating where the container is momentarily visible at the point that FolderPath changes.

I haven't tested but you might have more success using a variable for the content path because it should force the variable condition to validate first before passing the value back to the content:
php:

<content>$VAR[MyPathVar]</content>

php:

<variable name="MyPathVar">
<value condition="ListItem.IsFolder + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,album)">$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath]</value>
</variable>

Also, you should use ListItem.IsFolder to make sure that the path actually is a folder and not an action.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2021-03-06, 03:47)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-03-03, 16:42)beatmasterrs Wrote: With this, i get information about albums and sets (number of titles and movies in a set) from the focused widget-item. If i am not using these hidden lists, everything is fine. I was able to recreate this behavior on other skins by adding the hidden-lists to home.xml. 

Do you have any idea what could cause this behavior? Maybe im doing something wrong with my lists.

It will be the ListItem.FolderPath in the list content. For TMDbH the folderpath of the item is going to be the play route of the plugin. So when Kodi tries to open that path as the content it will call that plugin path route. There's likely a slight delay in the visible condition updating where the container is momentarily visible at the point that FolderPath changes.

I haven't tested but you might have more success using a variable for the content path because it should force the variable condition to validate first before passing the value back to the content:
php:

<content>$VAR[MyPathVar]</content>

php:

<variable name="MyPathVar">
<value condition="ListItem.IsFolder + String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,album)">$INFO[ListItem.FolderPath]</value>
</variable>

Also, you should use ListItem.IsFolder to make sure that the path actually is a folder and not an action.

Works great, thank you Smile
Good day. I am a beginner at making my own add-on. I have followed the tutorial by romanvm plugin.video.example.

Is it possible to integrate with my own addon the themoviedb.helper in order to retrieve automatically movie info from tmbd. What key-value do I need to put on my script? Thank you.
Hi, excuse me if its already answered, but i can't find something about get the % progress mark from trakt in a corner of the posters/landscapes/etc. like other addons does.

I mean, i can see items as watched or not watched thanks to the mark in the corner, but not if its in progress (in %).

¿Is is a way to do It?

Thanks a lot in avance.
I love this addon and I am planning to use it as my mine one for discovering movies and shows. I share my Kodi build with my parents and girlfriend, so for me is important to have a skin shortcut for Trakt authentication so everybody signs in with their Trakt account from the home screen without diving into the settings. I have done this in the past with other addons calling the addon action directly from the skin as a custom item. Can I do the same with TMDB Helper?

I think should be something similar to this:
PlayMedia(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?action=[Trakt Authentication Action]

Thanks in advance.
(2021-04-05, 07:49)Yoe00 Wrote: I love this addon and I am planning to use it as my mine one for discovering movies and shows. I share my Kodi build with my parents and girlfriend, so for me is important to have a skin shortcut for Trakt authentication so everybody signs in with their Trakt account from the home screen without diving into the settings. I have done this in the past with other addons calling the addon action directly from the skin as a custom item. Can I do the same with TMDB Helper?

I think should be something similar to this:
PlayMedia(plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?action=[Trakt Authentication Action]

Thanks in advance.
I am just replying myself in case someones needs the same information. Tested and working.

RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,authenticate_trakt)
(2021-04-04, 16:49)alckras Wrote: Hi, excuse me if its already answered, but i can't find something about get the % progress mark from trakt in a corner of the posters/landscapes/etc. like other addons does.

I mean, i can see items as watched or not watched thanks to the mark in the corner, but not if its in progress (in %).

¿Is is a way to do It?

Thanks a lot in avance.
No I don't retrieve progress from Trakt as it isn't possible to set in Leia. Plus TMDbH uses setresolvedurl which means progress marks are created by Kodi playback.
@Yoe00 - Sorry I missed your earlier post. Glad you figured it out. Yep that's the correct command

FYI there's also a trakt logout command in case users want to manually log out of their accounts
RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,revoke_trakt)
Hi,

Nice add-on! I specifically want to use it to sync Trakt TV Series lists from Trakt > Kodi. I have this setup now using TMDB Helper, and I get the episodes in my Kodi library.
I am missing 2 options I would really love to have:

1) Auto-update Library at Startup (in TMDB Helper) (maybe with the option to start it X minutes after startup)
2) Auto-update Library every X hours. (in TMDB Helper)

Right now I can specify a time when it should auto-update, but I would really love the 2 options I mention above.
I checked all the settings in the app, but can't find what I am looking for.

Are the options I am looking for available somewhere I didn't see - or, if not, can I put in a feature request for it?

Cheers,

=7
(2021-04-25, 13:47)Seven_PRX Wrote: Hi,

Nice add-on! I specifically want to use it to sync Trakt TV Series lists from Trakt > Kodi. I have this setup now using TMDB Helper, and I get the episodes in my Kodi library.

1) Auto-update Library at Startup (in TMDB Helper) (maybe with the option to start it X minutes after startup)

Right now I can specify a time when it should auto-update, but I would really love the 2 options I mention above.

Are the options I am looking for available somewhere I didn't see - or, if not, can I put in a feature request for it?

Cheers,

=7
It already auto updates 15 minutes after startup if you missed the last update time due to kodi being closed.

There's no point updating tv shows more frequently than every 24 hours because the unaired filter is done on the basis of date not time (eg if show airs today but later in the afternoon then it will still be added).

It is done this way to avoid putting excessive strain on services providing data for free.
Valid Error: XBMCVFS reports unable to create path (on FTP server)

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...issues/488

I'm trying to write library stream files to an FTP server on a networked android device but I get this error in TMDBH:

XBMCVFS reports unable to create path

(it's a valid error, the folders and stream files are not created)

and this error in the Kodi log:

2021-04-27 22:24:33.673 T:13100 NOTICE: [plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]
UPDATING TV SHOWS LIBRARY

2021-04-27 22:24:42.261 T:13100 ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Access denied to remote resource(9) for ftp://USERNAME:[email protected]:21...wsTMDBH/TV Show Name (2019)/

2021-04-27 22:24:42.262 T:13100 ERROR: CUtil::CreateDirectoryExW called with an unsupported path: ftp://FTPKODI:[email protected]:2...wsTMDBH/TV Show Name (2019)/

2021-04-27 22:24:42.535 T:13100 ERROR: CCurlFile::Exists - Failed: Access denied to remote resource(9) for ftp://USERNAME:[email protected]:21...wsTMDBH/TV Show Name (2019)/Season 1/

The error only seems to be with regard to creating the TV Show folder.

If I create the TV Show folder manually TMDBH is then able to write the stream files to this folder.

Is this a bug, or do I not have something configured correctly?

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Jurialmunkey:

I am not sure how you are getting the top250 for movies, would it be possible to add top250 for tvshows?
(2021-04-27, 02:55)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-04-25, 13:47)Seven_PRX Wrote: Hi,

Cheers,

=7
It already auto updates 15 minutes after startup if you missed the last update time due to kodi being closed.

There's no point updating tv shows more frequently than every 24 hours because the unaired filter is done on the basis of date not time (eg if show airs today but later in the afternoon then it will still be added).

It is done this way to avoid putting excessive strain on services providing data for free.

Hi, thank you for the explanation. I noticed it does run X minutes after startup - I thought it didn't because I didn't see a separate option for it.

I have one more thing that might be solvable somehow:

Right now when a new series airs, tmdbhelper adds it to my library. But, for the first ~12 hrs orso there usually is no artwork for the episode yet.
So it displays a default Kodi picture. If later there is artwork, this doesn't get updated in the library.

So I'm wondering:

a) Is it possible to add a delay before adding something to the library? A custom amount of hours would be perfect, but if Days only work, make an option of 24h
to wait before adding an episode (I have seen this last option in other add-ons).

b) or, is it possible to have the library update the artwork automatically later, when it is available?

Thanks and thank you for your great add-on!

=7
Hi guys, if we have a Google Drive folder set as source, setupped as movies/tvshows and properly scanned and added to the library, is it possible to automatically play from gdrive instead of display a pop-up dialog for us to select from a list of external players? I Just cant get it working. Am I missing something?
Hello,

Really nice and useful addon. I would like to ask if it's possible to add Croatian language support for movie info?
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2