• 177(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-04-26, 18:10)pavichokche Wrote: I found your skin because I've been using the original Confluence for years now and this looks like a more up-to-date version of it.
Since the Kodi 19 update I've had an issue with confluence where watched shows and movies disappear from the 'Recently Added' widget. I was hoping your skin would have that as an option but reading some recent comments, it looks like this was just implemented to work as in the original Confluence?
Any suggestions on how I can keep all my shows/movies in the recently added widget whether or not I've watched them?
@pavichokche , I can add new widget options for recently added items that includes watched items.  I will let you know when I have done so.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-04-26, 18:35)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 18:10)pavichokche Wrote: I found your skin because I've been using the original Confluence for years now and this looks like a more up-to-date version of it.
Since the Kodi 19 update I've had an issue with confluence where watched shows and movies disappear from the 'Recently Added' widget. I was hoping your skin would have that as an option but reading some recent comments, it looks like this was just implemented to work as in the original Confluence?
Any suggestions on how I can keep all my shows/movies in the recently added widget whether or not I've watched them?
@pavichokche , I can add new widget options for recently added items that includes watched items.  I will let you know when I have done so.

Regards,

Bart
Oh wow thank you so much! It's strange that the recently added widget in Confluence started behaving this way out of the blue following the Kodi 19 update, while the Estuary widget is unchanged. This addition would be very appreciated!
There's already an option in one of those menus somewhere to not remove watched items.  There's so many options, though I can't remember exactly where it's at, but it's already in the theme.
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-04-26, 21:14)VonMagnum Wrote: There's already an option in one of those menus somewhere to not remove watched items.  There's so many options, though I can't remember exactly where it's at, but it's already in the theme.
@VonMagnum , I have gone through the code and I have found no such option.  Perhaps you are referring to the settings for the script Random And Last Items, which the skin used in Leia and before for the recent items widgets.  That script has an option to include watched items.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hello all,

At the request of user @pavichokche , I have added new widget options for Recent Movies, Episodes and Concerts that include watched items.  You can find the new options here:

As you can see, the new options have the "(includes watched)" at the end.

@pavichokche , please let me know if this is what you were looking for and if it is working correctly.  Thanks.

The changes are already on GitHub: https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.xonfluence

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
One more issue detected: TV Shows -> In progress
It doesn't go directly to the In progress list of shows but instead the following menu appears:

and you need to press on that menu "In progress TV shows" 'link' in order to see the list of shows in progress.

TV Shows -> Recently added is correctly directing you to recently added episodes list.
(2021-04-26, 22:35)rafikW Wrote: One more issue detected: TV Shows -> In progress
It doesn't go directly to the In progress list of shows but instead the following menu appears:

and you need to press on that menu "In progress TV shows" 'link' in order to see the list of shows in progress.

TV Shows -> Recently added is correctly directing you to recently added episodes list.
@rafikW , please try the latest from GitHub.  It should be fixed now.  Please let me know that it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello all,

I have included the new Matrix PVR Guide Controls dialog in Xonfluence.  You acces this dialog by long-pressing Enter (select) in your keyboard or remote.  The dialog provides you with easier navigation for the PVR Guide, and it looks like this:

The left group of buttons allows you to go to the first programme, go back 12 hours, go to the current programme, go forward 12 hours, go to the last programme, and go to a specific date.  The middle group of buttons allows you to go to the first channel and the last channel, and the right group of buttons allows you to go to the previous group, the next group and to show a group selector.

Please test and let me know if it is working correctly for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Is there any way a random TV episode option could be added to the side bar (perhaps one for all TV shows and one for a specific TV show?)  It might be nice to have the device pick out a random episode of Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory or whatever instead of reading the descriptions and thinking, "yeah I've seen that" and be more like just turning on the TV for a repeat and watching whatever happens to be there.  Sometimes, I sit there and look through episodes and get disgusted and just don't watch anything because the description has me replaying the whole episode in my head and then I think why bother to watch it?  Maybe, it's just me.  Wink
THEATER: Epson 3100 3D Projector, DaLite 92" screen, 11.1.6 (Marantz SR7012 + Yamaha HTR-5960 + Onkyo ESPro) - Mixed Dialog Lift  - PSB T45/B15/S50/X1T/CS500 Speakers & Def Tech PF-1500 15" sub ; Sources: PS4, LG UP875 UHD, Nvidia Shield (KODI), ATV4K, Zidoo X9S (ZDMC), LD, GameCube
(2021-04-26, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 22:35)rafikW Wrote: One more issue detected: TV Shows -> In progress

@rafikW , please try the latest from GitHub.  It should be fixed now.  Please let me know that it is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano: confirmed, now TV Shows -> In progress goes directly to the list of shows in progress. PS. I had to select again (kind of refresh) submenu item in Skin's settings in order to make it effective.
Thanks a lot!
Thx to @bsoriano and all other contributors. The updated Xonfluence version works very smooth with Kodi 19.0 running on my Fire TV sticks / cube. However I have an odd issue while using it on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with LOS 17.1) and tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 with LOS 18.1): I set "Videos" as the main menu focus when Kodi starts
but though I can swipe the main ribbon with my finger to the left or to the right, the focus stays on "Videos" which makes it impossible to select another category like e.g. "Music", "System", etc. Before the focus jumped to the category which moved into the center of the display.
Anybody else noticing this issue?!
(2021-04-27, 08:35)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 23:47)bsoriano Wrote:

Regards,

Bart
@bsoriano: confirmed, now TV Shows -> In progress goes directly to the list of shows in progress. PS. I had to select again (kind of refresh) submenu item in Skin's settings in order to make it effective.
Thanks a lot!

@rafikW, thanks for confirming.  My apologies, I forgot to mention that it was necessary to select the submenu again, so the skin could writ the new path in its settings.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-27, 11:24)odoll Wrote: Thx to @bsoriano and all other contributors. The updated Xonfluence version works very smooth with Kodi 19.0 running on my Fire TV sticks / cube. However I have an odd issue while using it on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with LOS 17.1) and tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2016 with LOS 18.1): I set "Videos" as the main menu focus when Kodi starts
but though I can swipe the main ribbon with my finger to the left or to the right, the focus stays on "Videos" which makes it impossible to select another category like e.g. "Music", "System", etc. Before the focus jumped to the category which moved into the center of the display.
Anybody else noticing this issue?!
@odoll, as far as I know, there is a Kodi issue in Matrix with wraparound navigation on touchscreens.  I do not recall if the skin has an option to turn off wraparound navigation.  If it does, turn it off.  I will check later today.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-04-27, 01:09)VonMagnum Wrote: Is there any way a random TV episode option could be added to the side bar (perhaps one for all TV shows and one for a specific TV show?)  It might be nice to have the device pick out a random episode of Seinfeld or Big Bang Theory or whatever instead of reading the descriptions and thinking, "yeah I've seen that" and be more like just turning on the TV for a repeat and watching whatever happens to be there.  Sometimes, I sit there and look through episodes and get disgusted and just don't watch anything because the description has me replaying the whole episode in my head and then I think why bother to watch it?  Maybe, it's just me.  Wink

@VonMagnum , how do you envision this working? Having a button on the sidebar that takes you to a random episode? I do not think this is possible without using an addon like Embuary Helper or something like that.  Wouldn't it be similar to what you want having the "Random Episodes" widget on your TV Shows menu item? or would you like to have a submenu option that takes you to random episodes?  I think I can manage that last one, but it would be random episodes of all shows, not a specific one.  If you would like that option, would you like to include already watched episodes in that? Please let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
@bsoriano 
I was trying to figure out a way of doing exactly the same thing on my own skin mod. Only difference, I was looking to start playing a random movie from my library when a button was selected. Check out the below link for a post I made ages ago in 2019 as it might give you some hints on how to achieve this kind of functionality. The playlist I used could of course be changed for random episodes:-
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2845289
Let me know if you have any success.
Cheers
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13