• 198(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-04-26, 23:22)Karellen Wrote: @Thomiehawk

Please be wary of language. We try to maintain a family friendly forum.

Changed it to fricking
(2021-04-26, 17:42)cezare Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 10:01)matke Wrote:
(2021-04-26, 03:09)cezare Wrote: Got the skin working on 19 (Matrix). Thank you so very much!
Feature question: Is there no way to change widgets' title? I use Emby with Kodi and have the widget pointing to "Movies (server) - Recently added (server)". Would love to change it to just "Movies - Recently added"
Cheers!
Settings/Skin settings/Configure shortcuts/Edit menu shortcuts
Find your widget in home and set label.
Thank you but pressing "set label" inside the widget doesn't open anything. Perhaps some global setting on my end?
I blew the whole setup away and redid it. Widget's "set label" is now configurable. Please ignore me.
Thank you so very much for all of your work guys!
Is there anyway to backup and restore widget and spotlight settings only?
I want to copy widget and spotlight settings from Nvidia shield to PC, is copying relevant part from setting file will work?
(2021-04-27, 06:19)frriction Wrote: Is there anyway to backup and restore widget and spotlight settings only?
I want to copy widget and spotlight settings from Nvidia shield to PC, is copying relevant part from setting file will work?
Using a file manager navigate into your data folder/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/copy the addons and userdata folders to a thumb drive then replace those folders on your Windows PC with the copied folders located \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\Userdata\addons\ and restart Kodi on yor PC and you should have a perfect clone of your Shield.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
(2021-04-26, 19:08)crackedit2020 Wrote: How can I change Layout for widgets in Titan Bingie installed  Mod on kodi 19, there is no option for that.
https://imgur.com/a/osZ5qEM
Settings/Skin settings/Homescreen layout/layout for widgets
Wink
Omdb api key (free)  will only allow to  hit 500 attempts on daily basis to display Rotten Tomato Ratings , If you are browsing widgets and while browsing 500 hits completed then suddenly Rotten Tomato Ratings will Disappear and you will wait next day to reappear for quota 500 Hits.
(2021-04-27, 19:13)nazim12 Wrote: Omdb api key (free)  will only allow to  hit 500 attempts on daily basis to display Rotten Tomato Ratings , If you are browsing widgets and while browsing 500 hits completed then suddenly Rotten Tomato Ratings will Disappear and you will wait next day to reappear for quota 500 Hits.

Using Seren rotten tomatoes doesn't show at all.... only imdb and tvdb which I can't turn off.

Still 0% progress on all movies as well for me
(2021-04-27, 19:45)Thomiehawk Wrote: Using Seren rotten tomatoes doesn't show at all

Please do not use or even mention add-ons that facilitate video piracy. At this forum there is a piracy policy (wiki).
(2021-04-27, 19:45)Thomiehawk Wrote:
(2021-04-27, 19:13)nazim12 Wrote: Omdb api key (free)  will only allow to  hit 500 attempts on daily basis to display Rotten Tomato Ratings , If you are browsing widgets and while browsing 500 hits completed then suddenly Rotten Tomato Ratings will Disappear and you will wait next day to reappear for quota 500 Hits.

Using Seren rotten tomatoes doesn't show at all.... only imdb and tvdb which I can't turn off.

Still 0% progress on all movies as well for me

No, Feren has all kind of Meta data Artwork to show instant .

https://i.postimg.cc/0NpS70FC/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/6qQGJJ3H/image.png
https://i.postimg.cc/HWSy0xZF/image.png

Yes , 0% Progress on all movies still need to resolve.
@nazim12 Feren.. Really?
Is the up next addon not supported anymore with 19? I can't seem to get it to work, downloaded the version that is prompted when you click it in the "Supported Addons" tab of skin settings. It works when I force the popups in the addons settings but not through the playback of anything
Wink 
(2021-04-27, 20:11)Klojum Wrote: @nazim12 Feren.. Really?

Yes its my personal developing project ,  Laugh
(2021-04-25, 18:26)insync44 Wrote: Is MY LIST still working in Matrix Bingie Mod. I cannot seem to activate it? My skin setting does not appear to have a setting & my Shield context menu does not show My Lists.

mine is not working, nothing happens when i click add to list
(2021-04-27, 20:16)nazim12 Wrote: Yes its my personal developing project

Somehow I'm not convinced yet.
But we'll see.
just a quick post to thanks the devs of this skin @AchillesPunks @matke @HugoL ( sorry if i missed anyone), and quick info on my move to Kodi 19. First off, no, 18.9 upgrade to 19 doesn't work. (python issues). i did an export of my library, a back of the skin, and a written list of anything else i could think of. Blew away 18.9, restarted my shield and installed V19. import library, restore skin settings. This gave me about 90% of what i had before ( my library is local ) a few setting didn't come back ( show movie sets for one and a couple of icons ). i know some people use a lot of addons for TV and movies so these will need to be added manually, i have Netfix and Disney+ but i just link to them from a shortcut on the main menu ( these all worked after the skin settings restore ). one last thing...back up, back up, back up, before and after anything and everything, i learnt this the hard way. Thanks again and i hope this helps someone.
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0