• 16(current)
Beta Testflight access to beta version
1.7 Build 2259:
Release Notes
  • WOL fix for iOS 14.5
What? You’ve found the error? Thanks, that’s good news!
(2021-04-30, 10:12)UlfSchmidt Wrote: What? You’ve found the error? Thanks, that’s good news!

@kambala figured it out, now some feedback would be good to see if this works as expected.
(2021-04-30, 11:48)Buschel Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 10:12)UlfSchmidt Wrote: What? You’ve found the error? Thanks, that’s good news!

@kambala figured it out, now some feedback would be good to see if this works as expected.

tcpdump verified that the packet is received, should work for everyone (I hope)
(2021-04-30, 11:57)kambala Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 11:48)Buschel Wrote:

tcpdump verified that the packet is received, should work for everyone (I hope)
Confirmed. It works Smile
1.7 Build 2273:
Release Notes

@UlfSchmidt, you will love to see the updated fullscreen mode and the removed shadow bars in fullscreen.
(2021-04-30, 17:10)Buschel Wrote: 1.7 Build 2273:
Release Notes

@UlfSchmidt, you will love to see the updated fullscreen mode and the removed shadow bars in fullscreen.

Ja! Yesss! This looks fantastic!

(One last topic, if I may ask?)
For movies, at the very bottom the clearlogo is shown, if available. For artists this does not work. Don’t know whether this is due to some Kodi server restriction or if there is still "room for improvement" Smile

Nevertheless, fantastic work and once again, a huge thank you!
1.7 Build 2280:
Release Notes

Not targeted for functional changes, just fixes for crashes and runtime warnings.
1.7 Build 2288:
Release Notes

Small bugfixes and improved stability.
build 2316 sent to appstore review but with manual release mode

edit: already approved Smile
1.7 Build 2316:
Release Notes

What needs some testing:
- Mute button / functionality was added and the volume slider implementation for iPhone was updated.
- Just check if the NowPlaying screen shows any misbehavior for your use case?
- Any image or icon missing which you would expect to show?

What´s next:
- Release! Smile
- Some more internal rework planned (stepwise move to modern objective c, unify usage of BOOL variables/conditions)
- Watch app
When I scroll down and up and down again, I get another "Fertig" button each time I do so…?
Everything else looks good. But still missing are the clearlogos for artists, as I already mentioned in some of my previous posts. Not quite important, but since you asked for missing icons explicitly… Wink
(2021-05-11, 20:57)UlfSchmidt Wrote: When I scroll down and up and down again, I get another "Fertig" button each time I do so…?
Everything else looks good. But still missing are the clearlogos for artists, as I already mentioned in some of my previous posts. Not quite important, but since you asked for missing icons explicitly… Wink
Good catch, just fixed this. Seems this bothered no-one before, the issue is in the code since 7 years. Smile

On the clearlogo for the ShowInfo view I need to ask for more patience. Sorry to say this does not seem to be as simple as expected. I created a GitHub issue to not forget about it. Independent of this my question on "missing" icons was pointing towards icons which were there before, are still expected to be displayed but not shown anymore. Wink
Hi @Buschel,
Another minor observation:
In the view shown in my previous post, when I select the details view (track list), there is no pop-up menu available on the individual tracks. Only when I then search in the title list, the menu becomes available. A little bit strange, isn’t it?
(2021-05-12, 23:13)UlfSchmidt Wrote: In the view shown in my previous post, when I select the details view (track list), there is no pop-up menu available on the individual tracks. Only when I then search in the title list, the menu becomes available. A little bit strange, isn’t it?
Another good one. I was not even trying this before and was just moving in the menus without longpresses. This fixed now with PR #285.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Testflight access to beta version0