• 174(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
(2021-04-29, 01:42)latts9923 Wrote: All,

Anyone else having problems with the Extra Fanart setting with Music? It only seems to be a problem with Leia...Krypton and Matrix is working fine.

It's working fine for me under Leia.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 RC2 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2021-04-29, 01:42)latts9923 Wrote: @escoces1968
Do you have your APIs entered in the Metadata add-on?

All,

Anyone else having problems with the Extra Fanart setting with Music? It only seems to be a problem with Leia...Krypton and Matrix is working fine. I could have sworn this was working the last time I checked it...which was a few weeks ago.
Yes, I have it entered in the Metadata add-on. OMDB, TMDB and Fanart APIs.
Is possible get old versions (full, no updates) to test with them?
Thanks in advance.
@MB1968
I don't know what the crap happened...it just quit working.

@escoces1968
What version of metadatautils are you using?
UPDATE #41 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.2

Image Additions
  • I added the option to play music while on the home screen...similar to the Aeon Tajo skin. The setting to enable/disable the music is in Skin Settings > Main Menu and is named "PLAY MELODIES WHILE IN HOME SCREEN". The setting is disabled by default. Thanks to Uploadergt for the request!
  • I added default and colored Australian MPAA icons. The labels available to use for the MPAA ratings are...AU-G, AU-PG, AU-M, AU-MA, AU-R, and AU-X. Thanks to dawsonjw for the request and the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I added script.libraryeditor to the list of required add-ons for the skin. It will now show as "ENABLED" instead of "ORPHANED" in the list of add-ons under "MANAGE DEPENDENCIES". Thanks to MB1968 for the suggestion!

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some adjustments to the MPAA code to distinguish between US and Canadian ratings. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!
  • Since the API for theaudiodb.com is no longer providing info unless you are a Patreon member, I have changed the default album listing to LastFm Albums. You will need to install the script.getInfo_LastFM add-on, which is available in my repo. I also removed the code that tried to display the albums using Extended Info. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my Leia repo.
(2021-05-01, 00:21)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

@escoces1968
Version  1.0.40
Author: Marcelveldt and others
(2021-05-01, 11:08)escoces1968 Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 00:21)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

@escoces1968
Version  1.0.40
Author: Marcelveldt and others

Hello, With the new update, all work fine.

Thanks a lot.
Is possible to add in the Showcase View the icons of Oscar Adwards like the Right List View. Instead top of cover (Right view) is better (Showcase View)  left to IMDB #250, at top of view (but icons more little).

Thanks for this amazing skin.
@latts9923

Thanks for the update.

1. The default LastFM tab works fine, but the Extended Info addon is still producing an error when I open the artist Dialog View window. Are you experiencing the same?

2. Please check message #2590. The recent skin update did not solve this issue.

3. For new artists I've recently added to the music library, I don't see an overview of their discography anymore.

4. I've update the Dutch language file for the MQ7 Leia mod. You can download it from my Dropbox folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0br65je91em63...gs.po?dl=0
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
1. I fixed the other Extended Info error. It will be part of the next update.
2. I see the "HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS" button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix using the Leia Mod. It should be visible if you have Boxsets as the layout.
3. I've added a few new artists and it keeps displaying the album synopsis by default. I'll try adding the artist from your screenshot and see if I can reproduce the problem.
4. The Dutch file goes in the resource.language.nl_nl folder, right?
(2021-05-04, 03:00)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
1. I fixed the other Extended Info error. It will be part of the next update.
2. I see the "HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS" button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix using the Leia Mod. It should be visible if you have Boxsets as the layout.
3. I've added a few new artists and it keeps displaying the album synopsis by default. I'll try adding the artist from your screenshot and see if I can reproduce the problem.
4. The Dutch file goes in the resource.language.nl_nl folder, right?

1. Thanks.

2. It works fine for me in the MQ7 Matrix mod but not in Leia. Can you send me your .xml files (KodiFlix.xml, KodiFlixTV.xml, IncludesTopmenu.xml )that are needed for the Leia mod?

3. Strange

4. Correct. I'll send you the Dutch language file for the MQ7 Matrix mod also. You'll receive a PM.
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
2. If you installed v1.0.4.2 you have the same files as I have. Look in IncludesTopMenu.xml for id="17121". That's the radio button for Hide Logo.
4. Sounds good!
I downloaded the skin files again and I can see both toggles now in the topmenu. Not sure what went wrong on my side. I probably forgot to copy the new code to my custom IncludesTopmenu.xml. Not once,but twice. I feel stupid now....
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Glad you got it figured out! Don't sweat the small stuff bud. I've made the same mistake multiple times.
@latts9923 I am using the View Showcase for movies. I think that in the last versions of the mod, the studios logo (at the left bottom of the view) is going to search online, not at .nfo file. In the info movie, the text is charged instantly, but the logo at bottom don't show if I don't have internet.
@escoces1968
I'm having trouble with studios in Leia right now as well. The code for the studio has been the same for quite some time.
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13