• 203(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-01, 15:07)Zaboon Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 14:22)matke Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 11:45)Zaboon Wrote: Any ideas guys ? I'm on Mac. Thanks
Try this:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3033927
This is a temporary solution.
Thanks a lot !

Anyone with the blackscreen issue, please check your settings.xml in userdata\addon_data\skin.titan.bingie.mod folder. Open the file and search for

After some testing, the BS occurs, when homelayout is not set to "bingie"

xml:
<setting id="homelayout" type="string"></setting>

has to be:

xml:
<setting id="homelayout" type="string">bingie</setting>

@Karellen  I've tested with the settings.xml file from @Timmyrocks26. If i had edited the string, all is working fine. If thats the solution for the BS-issue, a quick & dirty <onload> action could be added to startup.xml to set the string to settings.xml if not set.

EDIT: there seems to be some more, cause the widget-layout and other settings are not correct
https://imgur.com/a/WYrMrzw

How do i change this landscape art? Id like it to show the same landscape art for the entire show rather than individual season landscape art or fanart? When i was using this skin on Leia it would do that straight out of the box when choosing Bingie Episode View. Ive tried everything. Ive followed this Kodi Wiki guide https://kodi.wiki/view/TV-Show_artwork without any luck. The scraper just seems to overwrite whatever local artwork i have set. All my Tv episode files are on a local HD. Asking here is a last resort because i didnt want to bother anyone with my dumb questions but im at a loose end now and dont know what else to try!.
(2021-05-01, 11:45)Zaboon Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 01:49)Zaboon Wrote: Hello guys I have a issue with this one. Everything works greate except that the home page is just a black screen. Here comes the log :

https://paste.kodi.tv/harezeruce.kodi

Thanks a lot

Any ideas guys ? I'm on Mac. Thanks

you should try @beatmasterrs setting.xml file & load it into the bingie skin folder. That help get pass the black screen error
hello and thank you for this skin and the work done

I am reporting a problem with script.module.autocompletion crash kodi in android and windows

---------------

another problem, resuming video playback with skin.helper.service.widget

"all media in widget" media in progress :

error message ERROR <general>: CVideoPlayer :: OpenInputStream - error opening []

thank you.
Rather than go through the constant stream of errors I reverted to Kodi Leia. I spent too much time trying to slove problems.
I'm trying to get this running on a FireTV Cube 2nd gen.

I did a fresh install of Kodi 19.0 Matrix
Installed the Bingie Repository 1.0.2 (cartman)
Installed the Titan Bingie MOD repository 1.0.0 (Achilles)

While installing the Titan Bingie MOD for matrix, Skin Helper Service (v 1.1.35) fails to install because:
'the dependency on xbmc.python version 2.24.0 could not be satisfied matrix'

Is the version of Skin Helper Service from the Bingie MOD Repository not compatible with Matrix? Is there somewhere I can download a Matrix compatible version?
(2021-05-02, 20:03)SolarBear Wrote: I'm trying to get this running on a FireTV Cube 2nd gen.

While installing the Titan Bingie MOD for matrix, Skin Helper Service (v 1.1.35) fails to install because:

Is the version of Skin Helper Service from the Bingie MOD Repository not compatible with Matrix? Is there somewhere I can download a Matrix compatible version?
You did everything wrong. You have a matrix repo on the first page.
(2021-05-02, 20:03)SolarBear Wrote: I'm trying to get this running on a FireTV Cube 2nd gen.

Cartmans Bingie repository is not neccesary for the new installation. Having it installed causes the xbmc.python error. Uninstall and you should be good to go.
(2021-05-02, 22:22)matke Wrote:

You did everything wrong. You have a matrix repo on the first page.

While that is true, the instructions in the first post are outdated and still refer to cartmandos' bingie repo as well as other outdated stuff like artwork beef etc.
It might be time for a cleanup or you'll be answering that error a lot more in the future
(2021-04-30, 19:59)maestro33 Wrote:
(2021-04-30, 15:44)Magistic Wrote: I would love to use this skin, but I can't install it on a fresh Kodi 19 install.

I get the error: "the dependency on xbmc.python version 2.24.0 could not be satisfied"

It looks like the error comes from Skin Helper Service.

I ran into the same error and found out what caused it on my device.
I had previously installed a different repository that also contained Skin Helper Service (I think it was cartmandos old bingie repo). The installation defaulted to that version, which is not Kodi 19-compatible. Thats why it asks for xbmc.python 2.24.0, since it's the Python version used on Kodi Leia.

I deinstalled the repository and tried again, and the error disappeared.

It was however replaces by a dependency error on script.module.cherrypy version 11.0.1.
I know that cherrypy is on your repository, but apparently Kodi is unable to install it automatically as a dependency.

I checked which of Titan Bingie Mods dependencies causes the error and i could also trace it back to Skin Helper Service.
All other TBM-dependecies by themself can be installed without any errors.

I've attached the part of the log file dealing with the skin installation.
Log: mohasofaqa.kodi (paste)

Issue was fixed by a fresh install of kodi. The skin and all dependencies are now working.
Props to the devs, the skin looks and runs great!
(2021-05-02, 22:56)maestro33 Wrote: Cartmans Bingie repository is not neccesary for the new installation. Having it installed causes the xbmc.python error. Uninstall and you should be good to go.
Thank you, that fixed it. Yea that first post was a little confusing, I thought it was instructing me too install both
(2021-05-03, 03:33)SolarBear Wrote:
(2021-05-02, 22:56)maestro33 Wrote: Cartmans Bingie repository is not neccesary for the new installation. Having it installed causes the xbmc.python error. Uninstall and you should be good to go.
Thank you, that fixed it. Yea that first post was a little confusing, I thought it was instructing me too install both
I will fix the front page on Wednesday.
Titan Bingie Mod
Just wanted to know what GUI sounds you guys are using for this skin? Just wanted to know opinions of what GUI sounds may suit this skin best? Im currently using Titan UI sounds (Modern).
(2021-05-03, 12:22)Giant_Midget Wrote: Just wanted to know what GUI sounds you guys are using for this skin? Just wanted to know opinions of what GUI sounds may suit this skin best? Im currently using Titan UI sounds (Modern).
I actually turn the sounds off. I used to use them but after making so many edits in the skin it got kind of crazy. I did like the android sounds.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-03, 12:22)Giant_Midget Wrote: Just wanted to know what GUI sounds you guys are using for this skin? Just wanted to know opinions of what GUI sounds may suit this skin best? Im currently using Titan UI sounds (Modern).
Delete, double post
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 203(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0