• 21(current)
Release Catch-Up TV & More
Hello all, I hope this is the right thread for this sort of question but please redirect me if I'm mistaken.

I am a new Kodi user, running v. 18.9 on LibreELEC on an rPi 4.  I have also installed Catch-Up TV & More v. 0.2.34 from the official repository.

I have run into problems playing live UK TV. I have configured my UKTV Play account and certain channels (e.g. Dave, STV) work perfectly, but others (e.g. Sky News) do not.  If I attempt to play Sky News live, it indicates in the Kodi GUI that it is playing (indicator in the upper right) but there is no audio and the screen remains on the menu but with the blue spinning wheel overlaid.  The command interface is frozen as well - I cannot stop "playback", return to home or anything else - all I can do is a hard reboot.

From comparing logs of channels that work vs. ones that don't, I suspect the issue has to do with a repeated "CMMALVideo::AddData - mmal_queue_get failed" error.  Log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/adevareyic.kodi 

Any help or suggestions are most appreciated!
Is anyone else getting an Invalid Header error with Blaze TV Catch-up?

Debug Log
Now the ITV add-on is dead I started using this add-on for ITV catch-up from the UK STV section but I have a couple of issues. 

The alphabetical list of shows in the STV folder stops at "S" and there is no next button. How do you find any show after "S" as surely there are many?

There are no subtitles available for any STV shows is there any way to do this? I am sure I am not the only person for which subtitles are very important.
What is the source for STV catch-up?
(2021-05-05, 13:09)chrissxuk Wrote: What is the source for STV catch-up?

It's OK I've fixed this.
(2021-05-04, 22:47)chrissxuk Wrote: Now the ITV add-on is dead I started using this add-on for ITV catch-up from the UK STV section but I have a couple of issues. 

The alphabetical list of shows in the STV folder stops at "S" and there is no next button. How do you find any show after "S" as surely there are many?

There are no subtitles available for any STV shows is there any way to do this? I am sure I am not the only person for which subtitles are very important.
The api seems to only return 455 results, so sometimes you get to "S", sometimes "T". I have reported this in this thread in the past, I don't know if there is another api to use or not, the STV Player app returns all programmes but perhaps that uses a different method.
Hello,

In France I can't see francetv replay anymore since about 2 or 3 days
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
Hello! I'm struggling to install Catch Up TV on Kodi 18.7, getting a xbmc.python 3.0.0 dependency could not be satisfied error on both stable and beta versions. I believe this is because Kodi 19 is required, but I can't yet upgrade (on RaspberryPi OS, previously known as Raspbian, which doesn't seem to have anything further than 18.7 yet). I tried installing some older versions from zip files downloaded off Github, but for all of them I got the error message invalid zip structure. Is there a version somewhere that I will be able to install? Thanks!
(2021-05-05, 23:05)Jacques56 Wrote: Hello,

In France I can't see francetv replay anymore since about 2 or 3 days
This night, replay worked again for Francetv
Beelink GT King - CoreElec V9.2.7 - Kodi 18.9 - Skin Aeon MQ8 V2.9.0 Leia
Recently Matt added several addons to IPTV Merge. 

One was Catchup TV and More but I don't get any guide info. I have mostly a few news channels and all the CBC TV channels. 

Should I be getting guide data for these channels.
Trying to watch STV+1 crashes Kodi.
Would it be  possible at all to  add catchup for All4 and My5 would be great if you can 
Thanks
(2021-05-03, 13:58)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is anyone else getting an Invalid Header error with Blaze TV Catch-up?

Debug Log

Is this a known issue or something on my end?
Just wondering what the state of play is with this addon? 
Is it still maintained?
There are several issues being logged on github and no discernible action being taken on them
I have been trying to make use of this add-on to bring UKTV Play to my setup. Unfortunately it seems it is having a problem. Despite setting up my account login details correctly, claiming "local variable 'data_account' referenced before assignment". It is otherwise a very good add-on but I am dismayed it seems to be giving problems in the very part of it I most wanted to use.

https://paste.kodi.tv/neqepijavu contains a log with an occurrence in it. If another is required please let me know.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Catch-Up TV & More1