• 31(current)
v19 Pluto.TV
Can this addon be used to record Pluto TV live streams?  
I'm assuming no but I thought I'd ask.
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
Samsung UN65JS8500 TV | Onkyo TX-NR646 Receiver | HD Homerun Quatro Tuner
Sometimes my EPG doesn't populate but eventually the information will get there.  The show information is available in the Pluto.TV add-on so I know I made it that far.  
Are there some settings I should change?  
Is there a way to force the EPG to populate?
2019 Shield TV Pro with Tvheadend Client (Kodi) | Ugoos X3 Cube with CoreELEC as a Tvheadend server
(2021-05-05, 03:02)RKCRLR Wrote: Sometimes my EPG doesn't populate but eventually the information will get there.  The show information is available in the Pluto.TV add-on so I know I made it that far.  

Are you running Kodi 24/7? the guide data for pluto is in 3hr increments. Unless you run 24/7 there may be downtimes between guide data.

Navigate to PlutoTV settings, Integration, IPTV Manager, and be sure the refresh interval is 1hr. To force refresh click refresh guide data now...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-05-05, 03:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-05-05, 03:02)RKCRLR Wrote: Sometimes my EPG doesn't populate but eventually the information will get there.  The show information is available in the Pluto.TV add-on so I know I made it that far.  

Are you running Kodi 24/7? the guide data for pluto is in 3hr increments. Unless you run 24/7 there may be downtimes between guide data.

Navigate to PlutoTV settings, Integration, IPTV Manager, and be sure the refresh interval is 1hr. To force refresh click refresh guide data now...
I sort of run Kodi 24/7.  There is a bug in Kodi that kills Kodi when when my system turns off or on.  Right now Kodi survives having the other components being turned off.  However, when they are turned on Kodi stops and I have to restart Kodi.  

I tried setting the refresh interval to 1hr (it had defaulted to 24hrs).  The problem is the auto refreshing would cause Kodi to stop playing a show if I was watching it at the time (and sometimes even kill Kodi).  If I click refresh guide data now, the data refresh process happens but the EPG still doesn't repopulated (the channels are there but the rows are blank).  

Do you think I'd have better luck with PseudoTV Live?  

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled Pluto.TV, IPTV Manager, etc. and I think I got past the EPG not populating.  However, I'm still having problems when the guide refreshes while watching OTA recordings and Pluto.TV.  However, live TV doesn't stop during a guide refresh.  

Update: I'm still having problems with the EPG populating.  It sometimes takes many hours after the refresh.  I tried posting a log to paste.kodi.tv but it was too large.  I can send you the file or I can paste certain sections if it will help.

Update: I created issue #89 on the Github IPTV manager website for this issue.  The Kodi logfile is posted there.
Hi,

I run Kodi matrix in CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix on an android TV Box X96 Mini.
PlutoTV plugin works properly.
I only have one problem, at the time of the commercials, instead of these I get an animated plutoTV logo.
Although it is not a big problem, is there a way to change this so that the corresponding commercials come out?.

Sorry my english.

Thx.
(2021-05-14, 06:37)shishio Wrote: Hi,

I run Kodi matrix in CoreELEC 19.1-Matrix on an android TV Box X96 Mini.
PlutoTV plugin works properly.
I only have one problem, at the time of the commercials, instead of these I get an animated plutoTV logo.
Although it is not a big problem, is there a way to change this so that the corresponding commercials come out?.

Sorry my english.

Thx.

This isn't something I can control on my end...
Hi,

What is the recommended guide interval time setting in IPTV Manager for a Kodi that works 24/7?.

Thx.
(2021-05-18, 23:22)shishio Wrote: Hi,

What is the recommended guide interval time setting in IPTV Manager for a Kodi that works 24/7?.

Thx.
PlutoTV has about 3hrs of guide data. I recommend 1 hr intervals since there is no way to trigger IPTV manager to sync when needed.
I found a little trick for Pluto's problem with the guide.

I don't run my Kodi 24/7 on all my installs, I have 3. So it's a little frustrating to get up in the morning start Kodi open the guide and find nothing listed. Then you have to wait an hour for it to happen.

Well I didn't start Kodi, I went to the userdata\addon_data\service.iptv.manager folder and deleted the epg.xml and playlist.m3u8 files. Then started kodi and opened the IPTV Manager and told it to refresh the channels guide. Well it works. I know this is probably not a safe/good thing to do but maybe someone could add some code to do this and it could be part of the EPG with a nice little "refresh guide" button clickHuh

BTW - What do these green dots all over the guide represent?

(2021-05-19, 17:13)flhthemi Wrote: I found a little trick for Pluto's problem with the guide.

I don't run my Kodi 24/7 on all my installs, I have 3. So it's a little frustrating to get up in the morning start Kodi open the guide and find nothing listed. Then you have to wait an hour for it to happen.

Well I didn't start Kodi, I went to the userdata\addon_data\service.iptv.manager folder and deleted the epg.xml and playlist.m3u8 files. Then started kodi and opened the IPTV Manager and told it to refresh the channels guide. Well it works. I know this is probably not a safe/good thing to do but maybe someone could add some code to do this and it could be part of the EPG with a nice little "refresh guide" button clickHuh

BTW - What do these green dots all over the guide represent?
That's a bad idea, lol... I'm working on a proper fix: https://github.com/add-ons/service.iptv.manager/pull/92

The green dots indicate the channel has VOD content, meaning if you wanted to watch any of those individual green dot programs from the beginning at any time; you can. Open the context menu and select "play programme".
I'm having problems playing some shows from the On Demand menu.  Most shows play fine.  However, on some I'll get the waiting circle for a few seconds and then back to the menu.  

Is it possible that my On Demand menu has gone stale and those shows are no longer on Pluto.TV?  If so, how do I force a refresh?  

One note, I've disabled IPTV Manager due to a problem I have that a show will stop playing if a refresh is done while it is playing.
Hi Lunatixz,

when I want to watch VOD streams in Germany that are only from FSK 16, the message comes up briefly:

https://i.imgur.com/uFsWwsx.jpg

PTV Warning Card GSA16, and then the stream stops. But you can watch the stream via the homepgae of Pluto.TV. Can you change this?

Thanks for this great addon with the function VOD!!
(2021-07-30, 09:53)DerNordstern Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

when I want to watch VOD streams in Germany that are only from FSK 16, the message comes up briefly:

PTV Warning Card GSA16, and then the stream stops. But you can watch the stream via the homepgae of Pluto.TV. Can you change this?

I'll look into it, THX
(2021-07-30, 15:44)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-30, 09:53)DerNordstern Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

I'll look into it, THX
Thank you. :-)
Recently it seems we lost a lot of the categories, they show on the website, but not in the addon?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto.TV2