• 205(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-06, 12:23)francissimard01 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 02:51)lithiumdm Wrote: Working great on my Nvidia Shield.
Thank-you for all the hard work, the skin is looking amazing!

Hey. I tried installing it as described but it keep saying that it is not compatible with my version of kodi. I have matrix on nvidia shield. Could you please help me with this issue. Thanks

I did have to do a fresh Kodi install. Was a bit of a pain, but I usually do a clean Kodi install after a major Kodi update anyway.
(2021-05-06, 20:15)Drakens Wrote: @AchillesPunks 

Hello do media flags work on matrix? i try to get them but they don't show up

it's in the OSDPanelBingieview , the mediaflag option is enabled in the settings

thanks
They do not work in Bingie view
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-07, 00:13)lithiumdm Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 12:23)francissimard01 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 02:51)lithiumdm Wrote: Working great on my Nvidia Shield.
Thank-you for all the hard work, the skin is looking amazing!

Hey. I tried installing it as described but it keep saying that it is not compatible with my version of kodi. I have matrix on nvidia shield. Could you please help me with this issue. Thanks

I did have to do a fresh Kodi install. Was a bit of a pain, but I usually do a clean Kodi install after a major Kodi update anyway.

So the skin is usable in Kodi Matrix?
(2021-05-07, 01:38)ferdinand Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 00:13)lithiumdm Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 12:23)francissimard01 Wrote: Hey. I tried installing it as described but it keep saying that it is not compatible with my version of kodi. I have matrix on nvidia shield. Could you please help me with this issue. Thanks

Yes it is Kodi Matrix compatible
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-07, 01:45)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 01:38)ferdinand Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 00:13)lithiumdm Wrote: I did have to do a fresh Kodi install. Was a bit of a pain, but I usually do a clean Kodi install after a major Kodi update anyway.

So I guess I should clean install Kodi? I can't install the skin for some reason.
(2021-05-07, 02:09)ferdinand Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 01:38)ferdinand Wrote: So the skin is usable in Kodi Matrix?

So I guess I should clean install Kodi? I can't install the skin for some reason.

If you update from V18.9 to V19  this skin won't work. You have to completely remove V18.9 ( restart your device  after ) then do a fresh install. Do an export of your library first ( settings, media settings, library, video library, export library ) and a back up of your skin settings ( settings, skin settings, backup and restore ). Then you can either do a new scrape of your library or import your saved one. Doing both of the backups and restores saved me hours of setup on Matrix. Just remember to do a full backup once everything is up and running.
(2021-05-07, 02:09)ferdinand Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 01:38)ferdinand Wrote: So the skin is usable in Kodi Matrix?

Yes you should have a clean install then install this skin before anything else that uses skin helper.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-07, 00:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:

it's in the OSDPanelBingieview , the mediaflag option is enabled in the settings

thanks
thanks for reply

escuse me , but it doesn't show up in bungie or normal,
you think it's a bug?

its ok for kodi 18 leia but ko for matrix
(2021-05-01, 11:30)nibax95 Wrote: This skin is simply awesome,thanks to all developers.
I have an issue  for tv-series with progress bar for resume buttons like this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2968784
Another issue is with weather widget in home screen,widget section is showing empty weather landscapes;I would like behavior like skin Titan Mod in this post:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2788256

I tried to fix incorrect percent played in progress bar editing IncludesDialogVideoinfo.xml as the other user suggested,but no way

I also tried to fix empty weather landscapes in weather widget editing IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml,but no way too.

Unfortunately my python's knowledge is too basic.Someone can fix this issues?
The Resume playback seems to be working from the Homescreen after the recent Skin Helper Service Widget update. Thanks to whoever fixd that!
I'm so sorry to be annoying, but is there a decent tutorial on how to set the skin up? I have around 6 addons, tried to link them via Movies and TV (etc.) but nothing shows up and the spotlight is blank. Under "home" everything appears to be listed but no matter what I do with TV and Movies (and search), nothing shows up. Sorry, I'm very new to setting up Kodi and am willing to mess around with it. I could use some help.

Thanks!
thank u for make this good skin but, can you plz add arial based font like kodi's default skin?
im using korean, and i cant see any metadata, setting. cuz thats korean.
i only can see squares for each characters.
thanks
(2021-05-08, 15:24)Giant_Midget Wrote: The Resume playback seems to be working from the Homescreen after the recent Skin Helper Service Widget update. Thanks to whoever fixd that!
@Angelinas fixed it. Thanks to him and his effort to fix all the necessary addons to make this and other skins work. I only set up repo update to automatically update yours required addons. Smile
You may need to delete simplecache.db file after updating.
(2021-05-08, 17:56)kingbadass01 Wrote: thank u for make this good skin but, can you plz add arial based font like kodi's default skin?
im using korean, and i cant see any metadata, setting. cuz thats korean.
i only can see squares for each characters.
thanks
Unfortunately this one we use in the skin does not support your language but you can change font to kodi original at any time. It's a little different, it's not in netflix style, but it will serve you. Wink

(2021-05-07, 10:05)Drakens Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 00:33)AchillesPunks Wrote:

thanks
thanks for reply

escuse me , but it doesn't show up in bungie or normal,
you think it's a bug?

its ok for kodi 18 leia but ko for matrix
Let me check
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 205(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0