• 14(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Heart 
I'm in love with that skin Love I fully activated it, ticked everything I can tick, the trailers in the flix view Love , the home screen and the music.
But. For that last feature. I tried to replace the original songs playing in the home screen by mine (generally instrumental movie soundtracks Blush ).
And excuse me but it was SO F* hard to input a playlist Rofl . Why we cant use music and playlists from network places ?
I say that because I'm on an android Shield TV. And so all my stuff is on a drive plugged in my router.
Anyway, there is no file managers on shield tv, I had to download one, Then Transfer music files wirelessly
from my drive to Shield TV internal memory, then I go in Kodi, music section, create playlist, add 10 songs, save.
But the playlist saved in Kodi hidden app folder.
So I had to play hide and seek with that folder, and then, copy it in the normal music folder.
Finally. I have my movies music running during the home screen. Wait. All these moves just for that feature Sad and I can tell you that it's the short version of the story, I spent at least 2 hours, in die and retry mode, to find the way to make it work Eek
So please can you
- make network places available for that feature?
- put more than 10 songs?
- play just a folder randomly instead of a playlist?
(2021-05-09, 04:49)celimhanifi Wrote: I'm in love with that skin Love I fully activated it, ticked everything I can tick, the trailers in the flix view Love , the home screen and the music.
But. For that last feature. I tried to replace the original songs playing in the home screen by mine (generally instrumental movie soundtracks Blush ).
And excuse me but it was SO F* hard to input a playlist Rofl . Why we cant use music and playlists from network places ?
I say that because I'm on an android Shield TV. And so all my stuff is on a drive plugged in my router.
Anyway, there is no file managers on shield tv, I had to download one, Then Transfer music files wirelessly
from my drive to Shield TV internal memory, then I go in Kodi, music section, create playlist, add 10 songs, save.
So I had to play hide and seek with that folder, and then, copy it in the normal music folder.
Finally. I have my movies music running during the home screen. Wait. All these moves just for that feature Sad and I can tell you that it's the short version of the story, I spent at least 2 hours, in die and retry mode, to find the way to make it work Eek
So please can you
I am also on Shield TV and I am also using this fantastic skin.
I am -from your given experience- not sure whether you are aware that you can easily export Shield‘s local file system via SMB/Samba (i.e. Windows shared drive) and then easily navigate also into the „hidden“ folders. So, no need for a file manager on Android TV. I use this feature to copy everything I need between my own NAS and Shield TV, making e.g. individual background slides locally available to Aeon Tajo.
Give it a try!
(2021-05-09, 05:15)UlfSchmidt Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 04:49)celimhanifi Wrote: I'm in love with that skin Love I fully activated it, ticked everything I can tick, the trailers in the flix view Love , the home screen and the music.
So please can you
I am also on Shield TV and I am also using this fantastic skin.
I am -from your given experience- not sure whether you are aware that you can easily export Shield‘s local file system via SMB/Samba (i.e. Windows shared drive) and then easily navigate also into the „hidden“ folders. So, no need for a file manager on Android TV. I use this feature to copy everything I need between my own NAS and Shield TV, making e.g. individual background slides locally available to Aeon Tajo.
Give it a try!

Yeah I'll try that ! Hope I can create m3u playlists with VLC on my computer and save them directly in shield local storage, and hope Kodi will read it successfully lol, thanks for the tip!
@manfeed thanks for the updates. I like the new bigger trailer window over the previous one. I see you also refactored the music preview but sorry to report that the update has broken the music preview for albums. The artists preview is OK but the albums preview don't play with multi-disc. Of course this happens only if "Split albums into individual discs" is enabled.

This code from v 3.8.6 worked fine for both artists and albums
xml:

<control type="list" id="5763">
            <visible>Container.Content(artists) + Skin.HasSetting(PlayPreviewM)</visible>
            <scrolltime>300</scrolltime>
            <autoscroll>true</autoscroll>
            <itemlayout>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout>
            </focusedlayout>
            <content>musicdb://artists/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/-1/*</content>
        </control>
        <control type="list" id="5764">
            <visible>Container.Content(albums) + Skin.HasSetting(PlayPreviewM)</visible>
            <itemlayout>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout>
            </focusedlayout>
            <content>musicdb://albums/$INFO[ListItem.DBID]/*</content>
        </control>

But this code from v. 3.9.9 breaks the preview for multi-disc albums, only artists work.

xml:

<control type="list" id="5763">
        <visible>Container.Content(artists) + Skin.HasSetting(PlayPreviewM)</visible>
        <visible>!String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,$LOCALIZE[21888]) + !String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,Triple)</visible>
            <itemlayout>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout>
            </focusedlayout>
        <content target="music" sortby="track">$INFO[ListItem.DBID,musicdb://artists/,/-1/*]</content>
        </control>
        <control type="list" id="5764">
        <visible>Container.Content(albums) + Skin.HasSetting(PlayPreviewM)</visible>
        <visible>!String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,$LOCALIZE[21888]) + !String.IsEqual(Container.Viewmode,Triple)</visible>
            <itemlayout>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout>
            </focusedlayout>
            <content target="music" sortby="track">$INFO[ListItem.DBID,musicdb://albums/,/]</content>
        </control>

Good news is a found a fix. Your new code seems to have a very small typo. By comparing the old and new versions, I simply added the omitted character. Very small typo causing a big mess. I know you don't use the boxset/multidisc feature and so this may not have been easy to detect. 

Code with typo (omission)
xml:

<content target="music" sortby="track">$INFO[ListItem.DBID,musicdb://albums/,/]</content>
Fix (not sure if its the right fix but it works. You can give it a proper fix when you get the time)
xml:

<content target="music" sortby="track">$INFO[ListItem.DBID,musicdb://albums/,/*]</content>
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@TimeZone
Thanks for the info. I had to change the previous code because it would take a lot of time searching the music database when opening artists or albums for the first time when starting Kodi. The new code is faster, in my device works well but I couldn’t test it with multidiscs, so thanks for the fix. I’ll update github as soon as possible.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage[/url]

Hi. @manfeed  

You have added a catchup to epg grid and button in dialogpvrinfo
you just have to manage your own colors and maybe you change the position of the indicators

Regards...
Thanks @Atamans it looks great!

I think that finally I have been able to merge your commits in Github, so if any user want to try this it's already available there. 

I'd like to make clear that all the credit must go to Atamans, since I don't use the PVR section and don't know well how it works...

Thanks again!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Probably the gihub problem was my fault, I sent the Master instead of the Matrix (but I'm not sure right now) there are still no indicators in pvr views, search result, and pvrguide, I will finish it in my free time for now only catchup icons are missing in some views + PVR.TimeshiftCur, PVR.TimeshiftOffset etc ... not to many
I think it's finished, you need someone else to test it, but I think it's ok ..
(2021-05-18, 01:09)Atamans Wrote: I think it's finished, you need someone else to test it, but I think it's ok ..

Thanks @Atamans
The new version of Aeon Tajo (4.1.3) is already available through the official repository, some of the changes are:

- PVR section improvements (thanks to @Atamans )
- Change in Home melodies option (now it will be disabled by default, and you can customize it, settting your own folder with any number of songs, so no need for playlist anymore)
Recently I started to use music videos and I noticed that Aeon Tajo wasn't ready to manage that option properly, so the next version will address that (BTW it's becoming quite tricky...)
The new version ready for Music Videos is already in github in case someone wants to test it (that's the only important change in this version).
Version 4.3.0 already available through the official repo.

- Added support for music videos
- Hide playing music info in music visualisation option
- Bug fixes
Manfeed:

In recently added, if clearlogo is not available, I do not get the movie title

• 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0