(2021-05-13, 14:20)Zurg Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 13:39)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 13:35)Zurg Wrote: OK now everything is translated in italian Smile

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OtoeV1l...sp=sharing

Thank you Smile Has been merged into master
some corrections sorry if I'm bothering you
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jGuBbYt...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AktQBEM...sp=sharing
(2021-05-07, 16:36)Zurg Wrote: Is it possible select different widget-listtype for each widget instead of a global option ?

This feature has been added to the latest master Smile
(2021-05-13, 23:14)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-07, 16:36)Zurg Wrote: Is it possible select different widget-listtype for each widget instead of a global option ?

This feature has been added to the latest master Smile
Oh thank you I see it .... This skin gets better and better every day !! Smile
Just a little request. Is it possible to add in OSD the chapter name ? (can be added where appears the tagline of the movie when you press "i" during the playback)  and also an advise during the playback with chapter name when you switch rapidly between them with the "up arrow" key.

ps. I'm using Reloaded OSD.
Hello everyone!
Have a question)
It is necessary, where time and rating are, to insert quality as well.

Tell me, in which file and what to register?
Kodi 19 skin Artic Zephyr Reloaded

Thank you!

(2021-05-14, 18:37)Beats Wrote: Hello everyone!
Have a question)

Thank you!

I don't know, if I understood correctly. What you would like to do?
(2021-05-14, 20:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
Have a question)

Thank you!

I want to have (HD UHD SD) near the video rating and time
Sorry for english ))
(2021-05-14, 20:54)Beats Wrote:
Have a question)

Thank you!

Sorry for english ))

Have a question)

Thank you!

Sorry for english ))

Includes_Furniture.xml is the file, the flags are located in.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...niture.xml
Wink 
(2021-05-13, 11:34)beatmasterrs Wrote: Update: Due to problems, unfortunately only 5 items per widget are possible when the "Mini EPG" is selected. What I do not know if the name is the right one. There are for now only 3 widgets to choose. But I will continue to work on it. Maybe at some point it will be possible to remove the limitation of 5 items and that everything still looks good. We will see:

watch gallery

Personally, I find it nicer when the focused item is completely highlighted with color, but there we have the problem with consistency again.  Rofl We will see. It was just an experiment. Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
I think this is really cool even if you can only get the last 5 channels played. The only little glitch is where the time is on the channel like like 10:00 AM - 11:00 the epg showing what is playing is covering half of the time. That current playing needs to shift to the far right. 

But I defiantly would like this to become in the master. No skin I have tested has the feature....well done.

(2021-05-14, 23:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 20:49)beatmasterrs Wrote: I don't know, if I understood correctly. What you would like to do?
Sorry for english ))

Includes_Furniture.xml is the file, the flags are located in.

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...niture.xml
Thank you!
(2021-05-15, 04:43)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 11:34)beatmasterrs Wrote: Update: Due to problems, unfortunately only 5 items per widget are possible when the "Mini EPG" is selected. What I do not know if the name is the right one. There are for now only 3 widgets to choose. But I will continue to work on it. Maybe at some point it will be possible to remove the limitation of 5 items and that everything still looks good. We will see:

watch gallery

Personally, I find it nicer when the focused item is completely highlighted with color, but there we have the problem with consistency again.  Rofl We will see. It was just an experiment. Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
I think this is really cool even if you can only get the last 5 channels played. The only little glitch is where the time is on the channel like like 10:00 AM - 11:00 the epg showing what is playing is covering half of the time. That current playing needs to shift to the far right. 

But I defiantly would like this to become in the master. No skin I have tested has the feature....well done.

Thanks for your feedback Smile The issue with overlapping labels is fixed and the PR will be merged soon Smile
How long does it take for ‘New’ tags to disappear? I’m asking since I have movies that were added a month ago, yet the tag still shows.
(2021-05-15, 19:46)mark_dj Wrote: How long does it take for ‘New’ tags to disappear? I’m asking since I have movies that were added a month ago, yet the tag still shows.

The "new" indicator is only shown for the last 10 movies/TV shows/episodes added. Once the movie is watched, the "new" indicator should disappear and a "watched" indicator will be shown.
(2021-05-15, 19:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 19:46)mark_dj Wrote: How long does it take for ‘New’ tags to disappear? I’m asking since I have movies that were added a month ago, yet the tag still shows.

The "new" indicator is only shown for the last 10 movies/TV shows/episodes added. Once the movie is watched, the "new" indicator should disappear and a "watched" indicator will be shown.

I see. Is there no way to change this to ‘timed events’ (say one week max) or is this something from Kodi itself?
  • 172(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11