• 8(current)
Mod Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod
i have a problem with this mod....when i click on exit nothing happen
(2021-03-23, 04:04)Marvel71 Wrote: i have a problem with this mod....when i click on exit nothing happen

hay bud, you need to go to skin / home menu then add the function, you will work it out fast from that. I had the same.
running windows 10 matrix I get a occasional crash out, even with just the skin and nothing else in, Im happy to put up with that as this is by far the best skin out, but i hope you pick up the keyboard again and do more work on this masterpiece
(2021-04-02, 13:12)Silent Knight Wrote: running windows 10 matrix I get a occasional crash out, even with just the skin and nothing else in, Im happy to put up with that as this is by far the best skin out, but i hope you pick up the keyboard again and do more work on this masterpiece

I agree, simply because those skins that are compatible with Matrix are ugly as sin.
(2021-03-23, 04:04)Marvel71 Wrote: i have a problem with this mod....when i click on exit nothing happen

What OS? I am running this on my Shield TV (Android) and I have found that QUIT works best. I created a menu button for it and it is far more reliable than EXIT.
(2021-04-06, 00:48)horizons1 Wrote:

What OS? I am running this on my Shield TV (Android) and I have found that QUIT works best. I created a menu button for it and it is far more reliable than EXIT.
you need to go to skin setting and go to customize menu where you can then assign the function to it. you can set a menu or myself i have it so it closes kodi
(2021-03-17, 21:03)mjunk Wrote: 2 fan which I had to abandon due to Matrix and I this skin is the closest I've come to replacing all functionality. The only think I'm missing are the ratings, specifically metacritic and rotten tomatoes. Based on the screenshots on the 1st page of this thread I should see these. I entered my OMDB API key but still nothing.

Nor have I been able to obtain them in any way. With AH they appear without problems.
There is something wrong with TMDb helper while trying to play youtube trailer from TMDb view.
Also there is weird view after playing trailer. It's looks like video is in background, and on the foreground there is informations about movie from TMDb. Pressing back, goes back to the video.
There is a log: *removed...*
Hello, is this mod still in development? I have a problem with exiting from the Kodi, the whole device freezes. I use Google Chromecast with tv. Thanks
(2021-05-13, 17:58)norse3 Wrote: Hello, is this mod still in development? I have a problem with exiting from the Kodi, the whole device freezes. I use Google Chromecast with tv. Thanks
That's usually an addon causing the issue rather than the skin. Can you try with Estuary skin and see if you still get the same issue.
(2021-05-13, 18:03)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 17:58)norse3 Wrote: Hello, is this mod still in development? I have a problem with exiting from the Kodi, the whole device freezes. I use Google Chromecast with tv. Thanks
That's usually an addon causing the issue rather than the skin. Can you try with Estuary skin and see if you still get the same issue.
It looks more like something missing, I installed many other skins and it started working after uninstalling the same problem.

It is not. I highly recommend people look at Arctic Horizon as a decent replacement for AZ2 on Matrix. I won't pull the mod from my repo, but I'm doing no more work on it.
Hello, im sorry to post here but original thread are closed

My IMDB rating are not working

https://imgur.com/a/AiHIM90

settings are ok https://imgur.com/a/WgtfPNq

thank you
(2021-05-14, 23:38)CookieRG Wrote: My IMDB rating are not working
Have you also this setting ?
(2021-05-15, 04:16)sus67 Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 23:38)CookieRG Wrote: My IMDB rating are not working
Have you also this setting ?
yes http://imgur.com/a/cGLjI3O
  • 8(current)