• 104(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
(2021-05-01, 02:01)Droidly Wrote:
(2021-04-29, 07:21)vtwin0001 Wrote: I'm having that same error...

Are there any solutions?
Has anyone found out what is going on?

@Droidly I had the same problem as you did, it was scanning the whole thing. I opened the sqlite database file and made the changes, now it's working as it should. It only scans some folders I appontt he addon to.
Thanks VTwin0001, I will give it a try but I haven't worked in the sqlite database before so I will try to proceed with caution. Maybe you can give me some detailed advice? If not now worries and thanks again for the info.

I am a windows 10 user but I have added an sqlite editor.

Droidly

I use SQLiteStudio... First I had the normal .sql file, then when I moved all my files to another drive, someone told me to delete my old file and rescan the whole thing (this is a huge mistake, to me)
Then, I moved my sql file and also someone here at the forum told me to export the whole thing and reimport it to make a MySQL file. This was to me a mistake as well, since there are scripts that can convert the sqlite file to MySQL back and forth with just a little tweaks here and there.
Finally I changed back to a .sql file. This is to me the fastest way to manage a huge library
I use sqlitestudio, however I not an expert.. just a user that likes to poke @ things XD

I no longer use windows, but you might be able (I guess) to find the addon_data folder and inside you'll find this plugins folder (plugin.googledrive). Inside you'll find the exports.db file.

Open this file with your sqlite editor and there you'll find a table called 'store' (remember to use a copy of the file and not the original, just in case), edit the table 
Inside youll find 2 columns: key and value.
I go to value and check what it says, and change from 1 to 0 if I dont want it to do whatever its doing wrongly and viceversa

Code:
{'schedule': 0, 'run_immediately': False, 'watch': 0, 'driveid': '123456789123456789', 'update_library': 0, 'content_type': 'video', 'schedules': [], 'item_driveid': '123456789123456789', 'download_artwork': 0, 'name': 'New', 'destination_folder': '/home/aaa/Desktop/DB/STRMS/', 'id': '123456789123456789', 'exporting': False}
Obviously I changed some of the stuff written in there for privacy....
I have no idea LOL if I made it right (I guess I did), but I believe 0 means NO and 1 means YES

(2021-05-01, 04:00)WarPirobo Wrote:
Code:
i've used this addon for years and im thankfull for but now i had moved on with another addon that is providing me things i wished for
https://github.com/fandangos/rclone-addon

i was able to to use a different cloud storage provider and even use crypted data directly to Kodi using my TV BOX with this new addon, it is very easy to set up.

Aw.... just when I finally was able to make my whole KODI setup easy to manage I have to change to this one, since this Google Drive for Kodi addon seems to be abandoned. I have to re-edit my DB and change everything for rclone.. :/
(2021-05-15, 20:42)vtwin0001 Wrote:

Are there any solutions?

@Droidly I had the same problem as you did, it was scanning the whole thing. I opened the sqlite database file and made the changes, now it's working as it should. It only scans some folders I appontt he addon to.
Thanks VTwin0001, I will give it a try but I haven't worked in the sqlite database before so I will try to proceed with caution. Maybe you can give me some detailed advice? If not now worries and thanks again for the info.

Droidly

I use SQLiteStudio... First I had the normal .sql file, then when I moved all my files to another drive, someone told me to delete my old file and rescan the whole thing (this is a huge mistake, to me)
Then, I moved my sql file and also someone here at the forum told me to export the whole thing and reimport it to make a MySQL file. This was to me a mistake as well, since there are scripts that can convert the sqlite file to MySQL back and forth with just a little tweaks here and there.
Finally I changed back to a .sql file. This is to me the fastest way to manage a huge library
I use sqlitestudio, however I not an expert.. just a user that likes to poke @ things XD

I no longer use windows, but you might be able (I guess) to find the addon_data folder and inside you'll find this plugins folder (plugin.googledrive). Inside you'll find the exports.db file.

Open this file with your sqlite editor and there you'll find a table called 'store' (remember to use a copy of the file and not the original, just in case), edit the table 
I go to value and check what it says, and change from 1 to 0 if I dont want it to do whatever its doing wrongly and viceversa

Code:
{'schedule': 0, 'run_immediately': False, 'watch': 0, 'driveid': '123456789123456789', 'update_library': 0, 'content_type': 'video', 'schedules': [], 'item_driveid': '123456789123456789', 'download_artwork': 0, 'name': 'New', 'destination_folder': '/home/aaa/Desktop/DB/STRMS/', 'id': '123456789123456789', 'exporting': False}
I have no idea LOL if I made it right (I guess I did), but I believe 0 means NO and 1 means YES

Code:
i've used this addon for years and im thankfull for but now i had moved on with another addon that is providing me things i wished for

i was able to to use a different cloud storage provider and even use crypted data directly to Kodi using my TV BOX with this new addon, it is very easy to set up.

Aw.... just when I finally was able to make my whole KODI setup easy to manage I have to change to this one, since this Google Drive for Kodi addon seems to be abandoned. I have to re-edit my DB and change everything for rclone.. :/
Thanks VT that information was exactly what I needed. I will give it a try with your recommendations. Definitely I have backups, I have learned the hard way with KODI.

Are there any solutions?

Droidly

Code:

Code:

Hi again VT, so I looked into the exports.db file and it's perfect. The file that is causing all the trouble is accounts.db
This file includes all of my google drives and this causes the enormous scanning problems. I am going to remove all of the unnecessary drives and I think that will solve my issues. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Are there any solutions?

Droidly

Code:

Code:

Hi again VT,

I can confirm that my edit of the accounts.db file was successful.

Thanks

Are there any solutions?

Droidly

Code:

Code:

Do you know a way to have like a centraliced kodi that manage the kodi in other devises? like share the library set up as we are using it from google drive or any sourc since we are using rclone now
Im glad to know that you were able to fix the problem @WarPirobo .

Im using, (but wont recommend) Resilio Sync to sync the DB and all the strm files (I havent made the step to change to rclone, though since its a very cumbersome and time consuming task for me.)

Resilio Sync works with AndroidTV and most computer OSs, so I used it to keep everything synced.

However, the only one that uses Kodi in the house is me (the wife prefers NF). So, basically theres only one change to the DB at the time. This means that when I add files to Kodi, the DB get updated, but Im not using Kodi somewhere else.
If you update the DB while it updates somewhere else, then the DB might get corrupt, so this you might want to have in mind. Thats why they recommend using a MySQL server. However since Im the only one using the DB I found no need to use it, since its very slow and if you have the MySQL server on a remote server, you can get down times, etc.

With Resilio Sync, I found out each device has its own server and then updates all the other DB anywhere, since it works via torrent technology.
Almost all the configurations in the .db files are available as an option in the addon configuration windows (export windows, accounts options). Modifying them directly will work the same way as modifying them in its respective window. Anyway, just to let you know.
Thanks for coming back @cguZZMan I hope you find a moment to fix the video quality selection of the addon, I find it very useful

☺️☺️☺️
What's going on? The code Kodi gives isn't working on that link
Hi please reply. Because Google drive worked perfectly before the most recent upgrade . But now it doesn't
(2021-05-27, 12:35)redkoatz Wrote: Hi please reply. Because Google drive worked perfectly before the most recent upgrade . But now it doesn't

It's working fine for me - not sure what problems you have. Try giving a detailed report so users can assist you  Angel
Hi thanks

Figured it out.
For some reason Nord VPN caused it not to work.

(Local discovery was on)

Not sure why but it connected / authorised when disabled and continues to work when re enabled
Hi, I bought a Mi box 4K recently and would like to stream my Google Drive (team drive) videos on it.
I downloaded Kodi app on my Mibox and also logged in Google account on my mobile to make ready.
After I installed google drive add-on trying to "Add an account", the source ID is always different from my mobile.
I made sure that Mibox and my mobile are connected to the exact same WiFi.
the source ID sometimes changes even with the same WiFi. 
But the source ID on my mobile never change.

then later I tried my neighbour's WiFi, also giving hotspot from my mobile and using my iPad to authenticate, also different source ID.

need your help!
Thank you!
(2021-05-30, 06:46)Danielbay Wrote: Hi, I bought a Mi box 4K recently and would like to stream my Google Drive (team drive) videos on it.
I downloaded Kodi app on my Mibox and also logged in Google account on my mobile to make ready.
After I installed google drive add-on trying to "Add an account", the source ID is always different from my mobile.

then later I tried my neighbour's WiFi, also giving hotspot from my mobile and using my iPad to authenticate, also different source ID.

need your help!
Thank you!

i dont know if it is releated but you shouldnt have purchased that MI BOX, they dont work so well and you have to reboot them quite often because they get slow, you should have purchased a FIRE TV 4K instead.
(2021-05-31, 03:26)WarPirobo Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 06:46)Danielbay Wrote: Hi, I bought a Mi box 4K recently and would like to stream my Google Drive (team drive) videos on it.

need your help!
Thank you!

i dont know if it is releated but you shouldnt have purchased that MI BOX, they dont work so well and you have to reboot them quite often because they get slow, you should have purchased a FIRE TV 4K instead.
it is not related. I asked how to do with Kodi and you asked me to buy a new device?
But thanks.
I am quite happy with my Mi box. the only thing bothers me is this Kodi.
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7