• 188(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
@Rudders

Until Helly's repo gets updated,  the link for the updated Matrix Xonfluence skin is here.
You need to download it from a browser and install the .zip file.
(Click on code and select download zip)
I don't know if I'm asking for too much but would love to see runtime information for movies and episodes in Media Info and Media Info 2 views.

Please see below screenshots in Media Info 2 view:

Modified view for series episode:

Original view:

Modified view:

Original view:

Modified view:
In Media Info 3 - it's already alligned with left border so should be easy to add runtime information. Only bluray icon need to be moved in order to have a space to add runtime info.

In Low List, Poster Wrap, Fanart - there is already Runtime information. No need to modify.
(2021-05-16, 14:59)rafikW Wrote: I don't know if I'm asking for too much but would love to see runtime information for movies and episodes in Media Info and Media Info 2 views.

Original view:

Modified view:

Original view:

Modified view:
In Media Info 3 - it's already alligned with left border so should be easy to add runtime information. Only bluray icon need to be moved in order to have a space to add runtime info.

In Low List, Poster Wrap, Fanart - there is already Runtime information. No need to modify.

@rafikW, those are certainly doable, I will work on them tomorrow.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
Hey @bsoriano Bart!  Thanks so much for this work, I have the skin working brilliantly on LibreElec Devel level Kodi 19.1!

I notice some thing that the I wanted to mention:

When I pause a video, the OSD information does not show, even though I have chosen to show it "on pause" in settings.

I didn't see that mentioned in the thread, so not sure if it is just me.

Cheers and thanks again for the great work!
Ken
(2021-05-16, 14:59)rafikW Wrote: I don't know if I'm asking for too much but would love to see runtime information for movies and episodes in Media Info and Media Info 2 views.

Original view:

Modified view:

Original view:

Modified view:

@rafikW , I went ahead and added runtime info to Media Info, Media Info 2 and Media Info 3 views.  The changes are already on GitHub.  It looks like this for episodes:

And like this for TV Shows:

And finally, it looks like this for movies:

Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-05-16, 21:54)kenmills Wrote: Hey @bsoriano Bart!  Thanks so much for this work, I have the skin working brilliantly on LibreElec Devel level Kodi 19.1!

When I pause a video, the OSD information does not show, even though I have chosen to show it "on pause" in settings.

Ken
@kenmills , thank you for your kind words.

You are correct, info was not showing on pause if you had the standard confluence seek bar enabled.  I have fixed that.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please update, test, and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-17, 00:30)bsoriano Wrote:

Original view:

Modified view:

Original view:

Modified view:

@rafikW , I went ahead and added runtime info to Media Info, Media Info 2 and Media Info 3 views.  The changes are already on GitHub.  It looks like this for episodes:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart
For the movies I would say it is just perfect.

For the episodes (Media Info 2 view) with runtime longer than 1 hours line is wrapped which doesn't look good:

Proposal: get rid "Minutes" word.
Alternative would be to use smaller characters for "Runtime" and "Minutes" words. Goal should be to have one line.

With this approach you also fix this (which doesn't look good as well):

And one question: is it an average runtime for all episodes presented? How is it calculated? If it is an average runtime, then maybe: "Average Runtime:" should be used instead of "Runtime:"?
(2021-05-17, 09:30)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 00:30)bsoriano Wrote:

Original view:

Modified view:

Original view:

Modified view:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart

For the episodes (Media Info 2 view) with runtime longer than 1 hours line is wrapped which doesn't look good:

Alternative would be to use smaller characters for "Runtime" and "Minutes" words. Goal should be to have one line.

And one question: is it an average runtime for all episodes presented? How is it calculated? If it is an average runtime, then maybe: "Average Runtime:" should be used instead of "Runtime:"?

@rafikW , thanks for the additional feedback.  The runtime for tv shows is what is scraped with the scraper that you use.  My understanding is that it is what the episodes' runtime is.  I agree with you that it would make better sense to represent this as average runtime.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-17, 01:07)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 21:54)kenmills Wrote: Hey @bsoriano Bart!  Thanks so much for this work, I have the skin working brilliantly on LibreElec Devel level Kodi 19.1!

Ken

You are correct, info was not showing on pause if you had the standard confluence seek bar enabled.  I have fixed that.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please update, test, and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Aha!  Yes indeed it is working - thanks so much for your time!!  I will watch this thread and enjoy the skin.

Thanks!
(2021-05-17, 16:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 09:30)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 00:30)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , I went ahead and added runtime info to Media Info, Media Info 2 and Media Info 3 views.  The changes are already on GitHub.  It looks like this for episodes:

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart

@rafikW , thanks for the additional feedback.  The runtime for tv shows is what is scraped with the scraper that you use.  My understanding is that it is what the episodes' runtime is.  I agree with you that it would make better sense to represent this as average runtime.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
I think it doesn't make sense to calculate average runtime. You could have even 100 or more episodes, so reading runtime for each of them and then do the math only for knowing what is the average runtime for one episode... no, it doesn't make sense to me.
If so, then please remove the runtime for the whole series.

And as I have suggested also: the best solution for getting one line when the episode's runtime is more than 1 hour:
would be to remove "Minutes" word.
(2021-05-17, 18:00)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 16:36)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 09:30)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,
I think it doesn't make sense to calculate average runtime. You could have even 100 or more episodes, so reading runtime for each of them and then do the math only for knowing what is the average runtime for one episode... no, it doesn't make sense to me.

And as I have suggested also: the best solution for getting one line when the episode's runtime is more than 1 hour:
@rafikW , please test the latest from GtiHub and let me know if now it is correct.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-17, 17:58)kenmills Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 01:07)bsoriano Wrote:

Ken

Regards,

Bart
Aha!  Yes indeed it is working - thanks so much for your time!!  I will watch this thread and enjoy the skin.

Thanks!
@kenmills , thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-17, 18:24)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 18:00)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 16:36)bsoriano Wrote: @rafikW , thanks for the additional feedback.  The runtime for tv shows is what is scraped with the scraper that you use.  My understanding is that it is what the episodes' runtime is.  I agree with you that it would make better sense to represent this as average runtime.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart,

@rafikW , please test the latest from GtiHub and let me know if now it is correct.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Now is just PERFECT!
I was afraid that for episode higher than 10 with runtime longer than 1 hour it still would be a problem but it isn't!
This kind of episode's information is just perfectly fit into one line :-)

So, again nothing to add except: THANKS A LOT.
Now when family ask "how long that movie will run" the answer will be just visible on the screen :-)
(2021-05-17, 18:39)rafikW Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 18:24)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 18:00)rafikW Wrote: Hi Bart,

Regards,

Bart
Now is just PERFECT!
I was afraid that for episode higher than 10 with runtime longer than 1 hour it still would be a problem but it isn't!
This kind of episode's information is just perfectly fit into one line :-)

So, again nothing to add except: THANKS A LOT.
Now when family ask "how long that movie will run" the answer will be just visible on the screen :-)
@rafikW , great! Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-05-14, 12:58)Rudders Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 17:16)Helly1206 Wrote: Hi All,

First of all Thanks to Bart (bsoriano) for picking up the Xonfluence skin for Kodi Matrix.

I've never seen the forum so alive!

I decided not to work on Xonfluence anymore and I'm also using Bart's version now on Matrix. I decided to update some of my addons to work for Kodi Matrix and also include Bart's Xonfluence for Matrix in my repo. 

Thanks for all the good work.

Helly.
Hi Helly,  I can't see any skins in your repo on my KODI.  Do I need to re-install it or is there a newer repo somewhere?

Thanks.

Hi,

You should first manually update the repo from zip file. Afterwards you can update Xonfluence.

You can find the zip file here: https://github.com/Helly1206/_repo/raw/m...-0.2.6.zip

Helly
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13