XBOX Can't stream or download files from KODI
Hello,
I'm using an external HDD attached to my Xbox in Kodi for my tv-shows and movies.
Today I wanted to watch one of these movies on my PC (stream them using the KODI web interface).
My problem is, that this doesn't work. The stream will simply load forever and won't start.

When I try to download the file, I only get this error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
And when I try to download or stream it using the Yatse-App, I'm getting this error: unexpected end of stream on [IP/Path]

I've enabled UPnP and added my files as a new source in KODI (win-lib://removeable/D://Movies/My_Movie.mp4).
Does anyone know how I can fix this, or if this is even possible on the Xbox version of KODI?
I forgot to add: I'm using KODI 18.9
(2021-05-17, 14:43)lnx00 Wrote: When I try to download the file, I only get this error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Kodi is not in the habit in downloading files by default, so providing the debug log (wiki) will be a first thing of order to see what goes on under the hood/bonnet.
(2021-05-17, 14:52)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 14:43)lnx00 Wrote: When I try to download the file, I only get this error: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Kodi is not in the habit in downloading files by default, so providing the debug log (wiki) will be a first thing of order to see what goes on under the hood/bonnet.
Thank you for your response! Here is the debug log: http://paste.kodi.tv/ujovecefox
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2021-05-17, 17:59)Klojum Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

I have removed any banned addons and remade the log: http://paste.kodi.tv/piluqubuxo.kodi
I've tested streaming and downloading a show at line ~1991
this is not a valid URL that kodi can process: win-lib://
(2021-05-18, 06:38)wsnipex Wrote: this is not a valid URL that kodi can process: win-lib://

Is there any workaround for this? In the Xbox version you can only access external drives using win-lib:// according to this Thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't stream or download files from KODI0