• 220(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-20, 13:48)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 12:31)AchillesPunks Wrote: Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general

Now I am curious
what is happening here?
I know you should uncheck show parent folder.
This worked thank you!
(2021-05-20, 14:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:23)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 02:03)AchillesPunks Wrote: Show a log please.. I can't reproduce the error. I have tried before and don't have issues. This is known issue for only some users.
I'll get a log up as soon as I get off work later on.🤘
Sounds good. I'll look at it later on when I wake up. Stayed up all night hopefully I don't sleep the day away

Hey man, its taken me a minute or two to figure this log out. I have it but its long. Do I paste it here or is there some specific place you rather me send it to you.

Let me know how you want it packaged and I will do it instantly.

Thanks man.
(2021-05-21, 02:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:25)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:23)DROIDshield Wrote: I'll get a log up as soon as I get off work later on.🤘
Sounds good. I'll look at it later on when I wake up. Stayed up all night hopefully I don't sleep the day away

Hey man, its taken me a minute or two to figure this log out. I have it but its long. Do I paste it here or is there some specific place you rather me send it to you.

Thanks man.
When you hit reply just use the paste bin

Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-21, 02:35)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 02:22)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 14:25)AchillesPunks Wrote: Sounds good. I'll look at it later on when I wake up. Stayed up all night hopefully I don't sleep the day away

Thanks man.
When you hit reply just use the paste bin

https://paste.kodi.tv/fasozuketu

So as I said it's starting a trailer and within 15 secs ish into the trailer the tital then changes to the next upcoming trailer. Some times it's way before the end of the playing trailer.

I have no idea what is in that file apart from addons I need to clear that came down with BMC.

Good luck and hope you can help figure this out. Thanks.
I've recently done a fresh install with Kodi19.
In my previous install I used to be able to play a movie like this: Widget > Choose any movie (or TV show) > Movie info > Cast > Choose actor > Other movie roles > Choose movie > Play
I had Openinfo installed, which is how I think that the above method worked (please correct me if wrong).

With Openinfo being EOL, is there any way to get the above functionality in my new install?
(2021-05-21, 02:43)DROIDshield Wrote:  

Check your log file.
You have a lot of red in your log file.

Look here: Banned add-ons
(2021-05-21, 00:11)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:35)Hooacer Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 21:29)PatK Wrote: You will need to be more articulate describing your issue, this is a support forum not a nanny landholding tutorial class. The access to wiki's are available to help almost anyone who can read and you will find the links from the top right of this page (click the word wiki). If your language is not 'native english' then avail yourself of 'Google Translate'. From this point on any posts submitted will be scrutinized for it's varsity and eloquence, and should it not be up to forums standard, the post will be trashed.

Support issues should be accompanied by a short dissertation of the issue along with a proper debug log. Please 'help' does not cut i t, The Apple & IOS forums are elsewhere, and begging doesn't become anyone here. NP.

I'm sorry, I do not think I have disrespected anyone. I had a problem and asked my friends to help us. If my English is bad, sorry
You will have to go to Kodi wiki or Kodi forums and search for directories for apple tv. I'm sorry I don't know the file paths for apple. You can try a Google search as well. I'm sure Kodi wiki list the apple tv file path... Just read it and follow instructions.

Is it possible to solve the problem for Apple TV in the next updates? I think the problem is skin helper service
(2021-05-21, 03:47)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 02:43)DROIDshield Wrote:  

Check your log file.
You have a lot of red in your log file.

Look here: Banned add-ons

Oh. I see i need to do away with the red and stay local even for trailers and try again. Right no problem I will work on that today.

Thanks for you help and insight.
Was there ever a solution found to the black home screen with this skin ( using mac ) ?
Had the issue a month or so ago using matrix or leia , left it until this morning and tried again using skin version2 from repo and same. once the splash sequence finishes am left with a black screen ?
(2021-05-21, 01:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:14)Jooode Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 13:23)fsurfer Wrote: Now I am curious
what is happening here?

uncheck in kodi touch function and it will remove this
uncheck in kodi touch function and show parent folder.
Hi,

the problem I had yesterday has reappeared and no settings have been altered, can someone suggest what I should uncheck now or where I should be looking?

I now have same issue on multiple screens

(2021-05-21, 09:33)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:23)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:14)Jooode Wrote: uncheck in kodi touch function and it will remove this
uncheck in kodi touch function and show parent folder.
Hi,

the problem I had yesterday has reappeared and no settings have been altered, can someone suggest what I should uncheck now or where I should be looking?

Update:- restarted
TV-Series is ok

Movies only have overlay when they are 4k

Any chance that a future version will come with an option to deactivate MPAA ratings? Thanks.
(2021-05-21, 12:06)liviux Wrote: Any chance that a future version will come with an option to deactivate MPAA ratings? Thanks.
No option in the future.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-21, 05:40)Hooacer Wrote: Should the device be jailbroken?
By-Passing protections is an inappropriate question on this forum. Please read Official:Forum rules (wiki) as noted: Apple and Ios forums are not in this skin thread, stay on topic. this is the Titan BINGIE MOD thread. Regard this as your Official warning #2

Support issues should be accompanied by a short explanation of the problem along with a proper debug log.
(2021-05-21, 10:21)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 09:33)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 01:23)AchillesPunks Wrote: uncheck in kodi touch function and show parent folder.
Hi,

Update:- restarted
TV-Series is ok

Movies only have overlay when they are 4k

To remove the icon of the arrow, the house and the three stripes, uncheck this and it will have more space and no overlap

• 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0