• 223(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-05-24, 23:28)Majin01 Wrote: Came to ask something but great work on the skin using it now finally on Kodi 19. Would you consider adding support for some kind of timer/cycle for the Spotlights in the case that a user doesn't have trailers on? I know you didn't want to make a scroll bar on the spotlight widget cause that's not like Netflix, but I think an automated switch timer wouldn't take away from the Netflix experience because the user isn't doing it themselves. Also, a cycling spotlight would capture Netflix's rotation feel even more.

Cycle rotation for spotlight movies & shows must be added because spotlight movies keep changing it should not FIX to one movie , but Achilless replied no rotation 

(2021-05-24, 15:43)thibaudbrg Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 15:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 10:30)thibaudbrg Wrote: Someone know why I have those two weird icons over the Play button ? I can't find how to remove them.
Those are showing because you have to uncheck a option inside media settings/general.
Turn off show parent folder.

Hello, I've turned off show parent folder in settings/general, but the icons are still there. Any other idea ? 
I've also this one : on the top left corner just behind the clock.

How to remove them ? Thanks in advance !

I think I remember that we told you that I deactivated the option of touch screens so that those icons go away
(2021-05-24, 23:26)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-05-23, 17:24)Shinobi_Wan Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 20:42)shaktoo Wrote: @AchillesPunks : Does the skin uses TheMovieDb Helper addon  for additional ratings ? 
I used Arctic Horizon by Jurialmunkey who also wrote the TheMovieDb Helper & Skin variables scripts.  Out of the box without any modification of nfo's or using any specific scraper it  pulled additional ratings ( MC/Trakt/RT/Tvdb etc ) and displayed instantaneously. 
I went back to TBM and still no Joy Just the imdb & sometimes the tmdb ratings.
So I think TBM is not utilising the "TheMovieDb Helper" script . I think it utilizes the scraped info directly into Kodi library ( As on my Matrix test where I did not use any nfo files & got all artwork from UMS) or maybe via the local nfo ( as scraped by TMM ... Still not available on ember  Sad). 
Another great idea implemented in Arctic Horizon skin  (which I had proposed to MiKe Silvo as well but didn't got heard )was to have a button to access Music Video ( Youtube Button )from the Audio source directly .
Could our beloved skin be configured to use these resources ?  get additional ratings directly from TheMovieDb Helper / Skin variables ? 
Also Is there anyway to have Netflix style Screensaver incorporated . Netflix currently has Fanart / landscape images with logo superimposed & pan scan effect with sound track  as screensaver.  The multi screensaver addon in kodi does not even come close to it .
ImageImage
This was something I wanted to address as well. Im only getting IMDB ratings for my movies in this skin but if I go to Arctic Horizon skin, its pulling every  media rating I could ask for. I have my OMDBapi keys in the right place too.
I have it working and I'm only using 3rd party addons + TMDBHelper at the moment, you just have to put your OMDB Apis in the right places. I added Fanart and OMDB to Metadata and Artwork Module in Supported Addons in Skin Settings. Then add the OMDB to all your addons you're using as well as TMDB Helper. Then close Kodi and delete simplecache.db in kodi/userdata/script.module.simplecache. Reopen Kodi and it should start to pull the ratings, a lot of the time you have to stay on the movie you're on and then move off and come back. Generally I load a page in an addon scroll completely from one end to the other and then start singling out widgets and letting the ratings load. I found I've gotten complete ratings: IMDB, TMDB, RT (only critics though), and MC. on Shows I get: IMDB, TMDB, TVDB.

https://imgur.com/a/SgUhdfm

Going to give this a try again later on, thank you for the explanation.
(2020-10-31, 00:20)HugoL Wrote: I remember someone else was getting a black screen issue on Mac. Maybe it’s a Mac thing but you said the original bingie 1.3 works so can’t see why that should work and Bingie mod shouldn’t.

Ok try something. Can you get in the settings of bingie mod? If not you can also use original 1.03.

Go to skin settings>configure shortcuts>restore Menu items and reset the menu. This is a skinshortcuts script that works across various skins that may be causing an issue. Also do the restore default widgets for good measure.

Now go to your Kodi addons folder and delete your temp folder (if there’s one present) and then try reinstalling bingie mod.

Hi! :-)
New to the forum, but have been using Kodi and Bingie for many years (since the first "Titan").

I've tried to install the last version on a fresh installed iMac 5K (and even on my old Macbook), but got the same issue reported previously and found no way to get it working.

Freshed install Kodi Matrix (tried both through homebrew and through direct installation), Bingie Mod installed from repository, activated successfully, but after going back to the home (or after kodi relaunch), it's stuck on a black screen.
I'm able to recall the power menu using the "s" key and all the setting menus works fine, but no way to get the home working. Even by doing the reset of the menu, as suggested above.

I've also kept a tail to the kodi.log in another window, but no error/warning was reported while trying to open the home.

I've tried many times starting from scratch and doing different paths (for example the initial setup proposed by bingie -no mouse, etc..- ), but no luck.
Has anyone ever understood the reason for this problem?   Any workaround?

I take this opportunity for a question: why starting from the new "Mod" version you have totally removed the previous layouts (which I found extremely good and functional, in particular the "Modern horizontal") and left only that "netflix style" layout?

Thanks in advance!  ×
After some other tests I've found that this problem also happens in Kodi 18.9 with the old Titan Bingie skin (just after activating it, as per the new one).

With the old version (Titan Bingie 1.0.3), there is a workaround found by myself just now:  open the skin settings (via the "s" key as described above) > Homescreen layout > select any available layout.

I've noticed that after a fresh install of the skin, no homescreen layout is selected in the menu.
The field is just empty (and the issue of the blank homescreen happens identically).

Just by selecting a layout, the problem is totally fixed.
(however, this workaround is not possible in the latest version of Bingie Mod, because there is not a layout selection menu)

Could this be the problem?
Hi all i have freshly installed Kodi with bingie mod skin. Addons installed are the following themoviedb helper and artwork dump. Using the themoviedb helper addon i use my Trakt list for movies and tv show as widgets. No library integration at all the issue is when when I choose artwork for example clear logo the images show blank for some reason. This was working fine yesterday not sure what the problem is any help on this please.
(2021-05-27, 19:26)badboy1 Wrote: any help on this please.

Sorry, but the use of any add-on that facilitates video piracy will get you no support here as per our forum rules (wiki) (which you really should read).
(2021-05-27, 13:01)EdoFede Wrote: After some other tests I've found that this problem also happens in Kodi 18.9 with the old Titan Bingie skin (just after activating it, as per the new one).

With the old version (Titan Bingie 1.0.3), there is a workaround found by myself just now:  open the skin settings (via the "s" key as described above) > Homescreen layout > select any available layout.

I've noticed that after a fresh install of the skin, no homescreen layout is selected in the menu.
The field is just empty (and the issue of the blank homescreen happens identically).

Just by selecting a layout, the problem is totally fixed.
(however, this workaround is not possible in the latest version of Bingie Mod, because there is not a layout selection menu)

Could this be the problem?

Hi,

from where, how and what did you install? As I am yet to install this mod successfully and that actually works - I have had a black screen, a blank on-screen keyboard and it just locks up - I have to kill the task using Task Manager more times than I can remember and setting up it takes forever adding my media with a clean install
(2021-05-27, 20:02)fsurfer Wrote: Hi,

from where, how and what did you install? As I am yet to install this mod successfully and that actually works - I have had a black screen, a blank on-screen keyboard and it just locks up - I have to kill the task using Task Manager more times than I can remember and setting up it takes forever adding my media with a clean install

I've installed the old Kodi Leia (18.9) on macOS Big sur.
You can find it here: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/osx/x86_64/

Then I added the Titan Bingie old repository (https://cartmandos.github.io/repository....ry.bingie/),
and then installed Bingie 1.0.3 by downloading it from the github master branch (https://github.com/cartmandos/skin.titan.bingie).

Please note that the Bingie old repository is needed for the dependencies. I've manually installed the 1.0.3 version because the repository is pointing to the previous 1.0.2 version.

With this setup, I obtained the same behaviour as the latest kod/bingie-mod, with the exception that by selecting an homescreen layout, the issue is fixed.

I think that this strange behaviour is strictly correlated with the issue exposed above with the new versions freshly installed.

Bye,
Edo  ×
Thank you, this is what I was looking for

Update: Can't find Bingie 1.0.3 do you have direct link
I'm trying to change the colour of this text when any word and icon is highlighted as it's very hard to tell sometimes but I can't find in the settings which one changes the colour. I've been though most and no change. Could it be pointed out please thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18STXzkq...p=drivesdk
(2021-05-29, 18:59)DROIDshield Wrote: I'm trying to change the colour of this text when any word and icon is highlighted as it's very hard to tell sometimes but I can't find in the settings which one changes the colour. I've been though most and no change. Could it be pointed out please thanks.

I haven't got this mod to work but I remember something within Settings>>Skin, scroll down there is a section(s) regarding color.
Hope this helps, failing that its a code mod
(2021-05-29, 19:48)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-05-29, 18:59)DROIDshield Wrote: I'm trying to change the colour of this text when any word and icon is highlighted as it's very hard to tell sometimes but I can't find in the settings which one changes the colour. I've been though most and no change. Could it be pointed out please thanks.

Thanks for replying but that's what I ment when I said I've been through the settings the colour management and I don't see the setting for it even after making lots of changes none have affected the words and icons I'd like to change.

I haven't got this mod to work but I remember something within Settings>>Skin, scroll down there is a section(s) regarding color.
Hope this helps, failing that its a code mod
Is it possible to auto switch widgets placement so it keep changing widget positions if select somewhere random?
Is it possible we can mix Movies & T Shows in widget, I have mix playlist but it wont be shown together  ?
(2021-05-29, 22:21)nazim12 Wrote: Is it possible to auto switch widgets placement so it keep changing widget positions if select somewhere random?
Is it possible we can mix Movies & T Shows in widget, I have mix playlist but it wont be shown together  ?
Only for similar widgets
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 223(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0