Attempting to migrate video.database.cleaner to Kodi 19
Yeah, I know about the backslashes, I use them sometimes in Linux bash files as well. It doesn't mean I'm very committed to keeping lines to 80 chars, especially with SQL queries. I prefer those to be very clear, and prefer to write them out as much as possible. But, that may be a problem in Python with its much more stringent indentation rules.

Just as an example:
sql:
# Check if episode exists in Kodi DB under parent path
SELECT
idFile, playcount, idPath, lastPlayed
FROM
files
INNER JOIN episode USING (idFile)
INNER JOIN path USING (idPath)
INNER JOIN tvshow USING (idshow)
WHERE
tvshow.c00=?
AND idParentPath=?
AND episode.c12=?
AND episode.c13=?
COLLATE NOCASE
Yep, that works too.  It is cleaner.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Hey guys,

Just an update, I have joined forces with a seasoned Python developer, to get this moving.  I have uploaded some improvements to the GitHub, but have more to come.
Anyone we know..? Perhaps he can join us on the forum, to optimize communication.

And if he likes a Python challenge, I can give him another one. Smile
(2021-06-02, 18:47)Klojum Wrote: Anyone we know..? Perhaps he can join us on the forum, to optimize communication.

And if he likes a Python challenge, I can give him another one. Smile

Lol, I asked him, but he is actually going to give up Python after this, in favour of Microsoft's PowerBI!  He just worked with me on this, as a one off favour.  He is a guy out of Brazil, named Fernando.

Sad as he does great work...

Cheers,
Ken
(2021-06-03, 15:16)kenmills Wrote: Sad as he does great work...

Hmm... Just in case, LibreELEC could use some help with its Settings Add-on. it's not the biggest application, but it can sure use a push in the right direction.
(2021-06-03, 15:57)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-03, 15:16)kenmills Wrote: Sad as he does great work...

Hmm... Just in case, LibreELEC could use some help with its Settings Add-on. it's not the biggest application, but it can sure use a push in the right direction.
If you can get a project 'brief' together, for the addon, and provide me with the addon, I can see what can be done... No promises...  :-)
We can close this thread now, and use the original:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3041773
Done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Attempting to migrate video.database.cleaner to Kodi 190