• 293(current)
Release skin helper service
(2021-05-13, 01:23)t123thomas Wrote:  

I discovered 4 skin mistakes.
I look at the mistakes, they are very old mistakes (from 05/2019).

Which video info setting do you use?
Post it on Titan.
(2021-05-10, 03:35)t123thomas Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks, Fuchs2468 and Angelinas
Can I appeal to you all to update in your respective areas these following changes, I have written numerous times that these changes are needed due to changes to Emby addon name.
Specific to Titan MOD that I use and continue to test the Matrix, i have manually updated each of the addon specific areas this process those take log but its annoying that I have to make the changes myself, I will appreciate these changes are made so the skin works out of the box as  its expected.

Skin

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</enable>
should be:
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>
and here:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />
should be:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />

addon

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/resources/lib/smartshortcuts.py

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/resources/lib/backgrounds_updater.py

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.widgets/resources/lib/favourites.py

.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/extrafanart.py
I thought I had already changed this inside the skin? Try again and let me know if everything works. I don't use the addon so I can not test..
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-05-14, 14:51)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 03:35)t123thomas Wrote: Hi AchillesPunks, Fuchs2468 and Angelinas
Can I appeal to you all to update in your respective areas these following changes, I have written numerous times that these changes are needed due to changes to Emby addon name.
Specific to Titan MOD that I use and continue to test the Matrix, i have manually updated each of the addon specific areas this process those take log but its annoying that I have to make the changes myself, I will appreciate these changes are made so the skin works out of the box as  its expected.

Skin

IncludesSkinSetings.xml

<selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby)</enable>
should be:
                <selected>Skin.HasSetting(SmartShortcuts.emby) + System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</selected>
                <enable>System.HasAddon(plugin.video.emby-next-gen)</enable>
and here:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby" />
should be:
                <param name="addon" value="plugin.video.emby-next-gen" />

addon

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/resources/lib/smartshortcuts.py

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.backgrounds/resources/lib/backgrounds_updater.py

.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.widgets/resources/lib/favourites.py

.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/extrafanart.py
I thought I had already changed this inside the skin? Try again and let me know if everything works. I don't use the addon so I can not test..
I will  load and review your Skin version for the change, and circle back

Thanks
Hello @Angelinas

I have a change for "script.skin.helper.backgrounds".
Since "script.extendedInfo" is no longer well maintained, "script.embuary.info" and "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper" would be a good alternative.
I tested it it works very well.

These are my changes:

Here are the files for testing (Copy and paste):
script.skin.helper.backgrounds-new.zip
(2021-05-21, 02:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: I have a change for "script.skin.helper.backgrounds".
Since "script.extendedInfo" is no longer well maintained, "script.embuary.info" and "plugin.video.themoviedb.helper" would be a good alternative.
Add ....tnx
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...2a3cdb4ede
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2021-05-21, 07:05)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-05-21, 02:06)Fuchs2468 Wrote: I have a change for "script.skin.helper.backgrounds".
Add ....tnx
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...2a3cdb4ede

Thanks, you are great .. Smile
@Angelinas 
Meant to post about this a long time ago, but it kept slipping my mind.
Anyway, what I wanted to mention was that when I force a manual download of PVR artwork, clearlogo's and discart are downloaded as 'logo' and 'disc'. I'm not sure if the same thing happens for movies, TV shows and Music as I don't generally use the SHS for those items, but was thinking the addon should be updated so it names these artwork types to the correct file naming convention, ie 'clearlogo' and 'discart'. What do you think? Is this something you can fix?
Done ,
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...c8669b5a34

Just .....Now You need to delete double disc art (discart.png and disc.png) in your PVR Art collection....Smile
Sry to nag, @Angelinas, but what's the status on the Skin Helper Service and especially the dependencies making it to the official Kodi repo for easy download/installation?
OSMC Skinner      |    The OSMC Skin for Kodi v20 Nexus (native 16:9, 21:9 and 4:3 skin, special cinemascope/CIH version available)      |     GitHub: https://github.com/Ch1llb0/skin.osmc
Status was...., is same ....I continue to change files on Github.
For official repo ...too complicate for me., i don't have a good opinion on how to change something or upload new script on Kodi repo.
Maybe another member of the github kodi-community will try to upload on Kodi repo.
Hello, @Angelinas .

I found a mistake in "script.skin.helper.service".
In Titan-Mod, otherwise user-defined logo will not work.

Here is the error:

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...le.py#L353

Please replace with:

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("Skin.SetString(%s,%s)" % (skinstring, value))

I tested it, it works with Kodi matrix.
Hey guys am back at it again...but it seems that this no longer works for me .
http://localhost:52307/getthumb&amp;title=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;year=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Year] and have tried
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.ListItem.Property(Next_Aired.Thumb)]
does anybody no wy its is not working or have a clue ...Thanks..
(2021-06-09, 03:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: I found a mistake in "script.skin.helper.service".
Update main_module.py on github....tnx
(2021-06-09, 11:20)moderncolin Wrote: Hey guys am back at it again...but it seems that this no longer works for me .
http://localhost:52307/getthumb&amp;title=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Title]&amp;year=$ESCINFO[VideoPlayer.Year] and have tried
WebService is still down....not working in Matrix
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Notice..
Pil now work only on windows os,, with new changess I removed error No module named 'PIL'
(2021-06-09, 11:54)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-06-09, 03:32)Fuchs2468 Wrote: I found a mistake in "script.skin.helper.service".
Update main_module.py on github....tnx
(2021-06-09, 11:20)moderncolin Wrote: Hey guys am back at it again...but it seems that this no longer works for me .
WebService is still down....not working in Matrix
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Notice..
Pil now work only on windows os,, with new changess I removed error No module named 'PIL'

Hey Angelinas. Thanks for replying .Yurp thats what am running Matrix 19 .Is there no other way of getting a thumb for NextTitle to show in PVR
This does work for currently playing $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.Player.Art.Thumb)]
Hello @Angelinas .

Could you increase the SHS versions around a version.
Otherwise it does not work with the auto updates.

- "script.skin.helper.service"
- "script.skin.helper.backgrounds"
- "script.module.metadatautils"
- "script.skin.helper.skinbackup"
- "script.skin.helper.widgets"
  • 293(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18