• 226(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-10, 22:44)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:28)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, is this possible to have the posters of the movies displayed instead of the Fanarts in the search menu ? Thanks

Displays landscape posters and cleararts if you set, not fanarts. This is how looks like in netflix. And in my opinion for search is better to be in the landscape.

Not a support reply per se! I am using Leia, this mod did take some adjusting (script.extendedinfo, created an advancedsettings.xml for Extras) looking through this and past threads plus the wiki, checking which addons work (using Global Search is a must) but when I removed the Home option from the menu leaving Movies, TV Shows and Music, it comes alive - trailers play when I hover CPU% is low and the look - is Netflix albeit a tad uncluttered.

Plus using Profiles allows me to select which NAS's are accessible

One useful tip if you change any settings, exit Kodi and clear the cache:- Kodi > portable_data > cache then log back in
(2021-06-11, 06:18)RazorEdgeYZ Wrote: Hello!
I'm having issues trying to install the skin.
I downloaded the skin zip and added the repo
In the repo there's only image galleries and two other repos, and trying to install the skin with the zip file throws this error:
"The dependency on scrip.bingie.helper 1.0.0 could not be satisfied"
This is happening in Matrix, what can i do?
Just use this repo.
https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Copy the address in kodi or download file and install it manually. You have the skin in repo and just run the installation from kodi.
(2021-06-11, 09:18)thibaudbrg Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 16:28)thibaudbrg Wrote: Hi, is this possible to have the posters of the movies displayed instead of the Fanarts in the search menu ? Thanks

Displays landscape posters and cleararts if you set, not fanarts. This is how looks like in netflix. And in my opinion for search is better to be in the landscape.
It's because on most of the fanarts there are no name directly written on them. So the name are displayed on the banner on the bottom and that's not pretty nice in my opinion. That's why I'm looking for either have the posters or the fanarts but directly with the name on them.
As you can see on the picture, No Country For Old Men and Scarface both have no name on the fanart so that looks not as beautiful as I would.
Maybe you miss the landscape poster for those movies. This is what it looks like to me. If you use kodi matrix try this addon. I use it to download movies fanarts.

It's because on most of the fanarts there are no name directly written on them. So the name are displayed on the banner on the bottom and that's not pretty nice in my opinion. That's why I'm looking for either have the posters or the fanarts but directly with the name on them.
As you can see on the picture, No Country For Old Men and Scarface both have no name on the fanart so that looks not as beautiful as I would.

Thats what i was trying to explain. Why is fanart being displayed with clearlogo overlays? Landscape art is a totally seperate artwork to fanart. This is a case of fanart being automatically overlayed with clearlogo art. Still havent found any option to disable it.
(2021-06-11, 15:44)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 22:44)matke Wrote: Displays landscape posters and cleararts if you set, not fanarts. This is how looks like in netflix. And in my opinion for search is better to be in the landscape.

Thats what i was trying to explain. Why is fanart being displayed with clearlogo overlays? Landscape art is a totally seperate artwork to fanart. This is a case of fanart being automatically overlayed with clearlogo art. Still havent found any option to disable it.
By default where there is no landscape poster but only a fanart image tbm puts a tag on it to know which movie it is. Try disabling this option in skin menu. You also have such an option in every view.

(2021-06-11, 15:42)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 06:18)RazorEdgeYZ Wrote: Hello!
I'm having issues trying to install the skin.
I downloaded the skin zip and added the repo
In the repo there's only image galleries and two other repos, and trying to install the skin with the zip file throws this error:
"The dependency on scrip.bingie.helper 1.0.0 could not be satisfied"
This is happening in Matrix, what can i do?
Just use this repo.
https://achillespunks.github.io/reposito...ingie.mod/
Copy the address in kodi or download file and install it manually. You have the skin in repo and just run the installation from kodi.

Thank you! This worked
(2021-06-11, 15:59)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 15:44)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 09:18)thibaudbrg Wrote: It's because on most of the fanarts there are no name directly written on them. So the name are displayed on the banner on the bottom and that's not pretty nice in my opinion. That's why I'm looking for either have the posters or the fanarts but directly with the name on them.

By default where there is no landscape poster but only a fanart image tbm puts a tag on it to know which movie it is. Try disabling this option in skin menu. You also have such an option in every view.

Thanks for the reply @matke

I did try this already but all it does is remove the text (which youd expect it to do). The clearlogo overlay still shows over the fanart. i.e This is what it looks like when setting is OFF and This is what it looks like when setting is ON

(it is not landscape art that is being shown, it is fanart with a clearlogo overlay. Im no expert in Kodi but i do know the difference in art types)

Strangely, for TV Episodes fanart the clearlogo overlay doesnt show
(2021-06-11, 18:18)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 15:59)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 15:44)Giant_Midget Wrote: Thats what i was trying to explain. Why is fanart being displayed with clearlogo overlays? Landscape art is a totally seperate artwork to fanart. This is a case of fanart being automatically overlayed with clearlogo art. Still havent found any option to disable it.

I did try this already but all it does is remove the text (which youd expect it to do). The clearlogo overlay still shows over the fanart. i.e This is what it looks like when setting is OFF and This is what it looks like when setting is ON

(it is not landscape art that is being shown, it is fanart with a clearlogo overlay. Im no expert in Kodi but i do know the difference in art types)

Out of curiosity, did you exit Kodi after changing the setting or better still exit and clear the cache?
(2021-06-11, 19:09)fsurfer Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 18:18)Giant_Midget Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 15:59)matke Wrote: By default where there is no landscape poster but only a fanart image tbm puts a tag on it to know which movie it is. Try disabling this option in skin menu. You also have such an option in every view.

Out of curiosity, did you exit Kodi after changing the setting or better still exit and clear the cache?
Yeah. Ive even done both several times.

Ive just booted up Kodi and now most of the ratings are not showing - MetaCritic, TMdb, IMDB etc Also none of the Studio Logos are showing. It was working perfectly fine last night. Just deleted simplecache.db and rebooted, still the same. Maybe scraper problems or skin helper problem? Anyone else have similar problems?

Now ive lost several of my widgets from the homescreen. The hell is going on today?  Sad
Skinhelper does seem to be an issue

I use TinyMediaManager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=204) on all my media (except split films), so majority is scraped and nfo's created before I add to library so art, trailers etc. are local.
I think there are some changes happens recently in xml which causes popcorn rating disappear , all other ratings are fine , so I was curios there might be some issue with my scraping  but then I checked with Aura Mod , All ratings are absolutely fine and updated and even Votes , so it must be recent issue . hope it will be answered not be left like the issue of 0% progress bar .

Aura Mod

Bingie Mod

Image
Interesting, here is what I have

(2021-06-11, 22:55)fsurfer Wrote: Interesting, here is what I have

Image[/url]

Mine looks like this too. Even lost Studio Logos.

Just tried Estuary (Default Kodi Skin) and Studio logos show fine.
Now the popcorn logo has disappeared, undoubtedly it will return

(2021-06-11, 23:13)fsurfer Wrote: Now the popcorn logo has disappeared, undoubtedly it will return

Popcorn Rating may be appearing on some movies but it may already cached so the problem is with new fetching .
  • 226(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0