• 12(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-12, 15:18)Edworld Wrote: For some reason usermeter ratings (popcorn) doesnt appear in the view below:

TV Shows are missing all ratings in this view, only IMDb is shown. It also appears that golden globes are not setup

Edit 1: Media info 2 view doesn't display oscar winners/golden globes.

Edit 2: Spotlight is also missing usermeter ratings (popcorn)

Thanks for the updates

Are you using latest 0.3.5 version? I added it few updates back. And it should works. If not I will investigate an issue. Maybe tomorrow I will push second update with fixed ratings.

Today will be update also, like every day ^^
The highlight is ok now and as I can see we can change between thin and bold. Smile

I tried other skins as well but I don't know why the clearart and clearlogo is not appearing at the movies only at the tv shows. I don't know what I have to download for it.

I tried the AZ2 reloaded as well and I found a COLOR menu in it where I can select Gardiens for the highlight colors. I really like it. Could you please implement it in this skin if it is not a huge asking.

Sorry for the hungarian language of this screenshot. Színek = Colors, Felszín = Surface
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi
(2021-06-12, 17:34)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 15:18)Edworld Wrote: For some reason usermeter ratings (popcorn) doesnt appear in the view below:

TV Shows are missing all ratings in this view, only IMDb is shown. It also appears that golden globes are not setup

Thanks for the updates

Are you using latest 0.3.5 version? I added it few updates back. And it should works. If not I will investigate an issue. Maybe tomorrow I will push second update with fixed ratings.

I installed from your repo

edit: I just downloaded from the link on front page and usermeter (popcorn) ratings are not available on that view

edit 2: Introduces blur background but if you unselect that option it creates issues on video infodialog making it unreadable
(2021-06-12, 18:13)Aldebaran Wrote: The highlight is ok now and as I can see we can change between thin and bold. Smile

I tried other skins as well but I don't know why the clearart and clearlogo is not appearing at the movies only at the tv shows. I don't know what I have to download for it.

I tried the AZ2 reloaded as well and I found a COLOR menu in it where I can select Gardiens for the highlight colors. I really like it. Could you please implement it in this skin if it is not a huge asking.

Sorry for the hungarian language of this screenshot. Színek = Colors, Felszín = Surface

In the future, probably I will add some more options for choosing focus frame border Smile

To be honest, I have no idea what is the problem with clearlogo. Are you using movies from local files or Netflix addon for example?

"I tried the AZ2 reloaded as well and I found a COLOR menu in it where I can select Gardiens for the highlight colors. I really like it. Could you please implement it in this skin if it is not a huge asking." - I like it too. I will try to implement this as well Smile
(2021-06-12, 18:33)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 17:34)nfm886 Wrote:

Thanks for the updates

I installed from your repo

edit: I just downloaded from the link on front page and usermeter (popcorn) ratings are not available on that view
Ok, I will try to figure what is going on.

Quote:edit 2: Introduces blur background but if you unselect that option it creates issues on video infodialog making it unreadable
Yes, It's still in progress, I hope it will be done with today's update Wink
nfm886:

I took a quick look at the code in include_object and it appears to me that you replaced skinhelper service with tmdbhelper. You may want to take a look at the code of arctic horizon include_object, it no longer includes integer conditions to select what type of image to display on rotten tomato. Instead, it uses the image that tmdbhelper pulls from omdb api
(2021-06-12, 19:02)Edworld Wrote: I took a quick look at the code in include_object and it appears to me that you replaced skinhelper service with tmdbhelper.

Exactly.
(2021-06-12, 19:02)Edworld Wrote: You may want to take a look at the code of arctic horizon include_object, it no longer includes integer conditions to select what type of image to display on rotten tomato. Instead, it uses the image that tmdbhelper pulls from omdb api

That's interesting. I will check this.

Thanks for your effort Wink
nfm886:

View 52 showcase row 77 probably needs to be udpated
(2021-06-12, 22:31)Edworld Wrote: nfm886:

View 52 showcase row 77 probably needs to be udpated

Made a commit just now with some changes I working currently and "possible fix" for RT usermeter. If you want, you can check it on your own, by installing from .zip file Smile
Would be nice to have a feedback if it works now Wink
nfnm886:

View 52 and Include Home: <param name="rt_audience_prop" value="Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.RottenTomatoes_UserMeter)" />

and on Include_Objects I used rows 1568-1594 and it worked
(2021-06-02, 12:34)nfm886 Wrote:

Installation: 

You can install it, in two ways.
I can recommend you to install it from repository for easy updates: Or, you can install it directly from Kodi File Manager:
  • add source: https://nfm886.github.io/repository.heppen
  • navigate to Addons > Install from zip file > go to repository.heppen (or whatever you named it) > install repository
  • next you can go to Addons > Install from repository > heppen's repository > Look and feel > and install skin Smile It's that simple ^^
If you want, you can install it manually but keep in mind, every update you will have to install it manually... Download latest version from github: skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod

That's all! I wish you a pleasant use of the skin!
The zip file shows popcorn correclty on showcase view, I will continue to test
I can report that blur option works!

edit: When you exit a movie into the main screen, the welcome to the skin box pops up, I am not sure that is how you intended this to work

edit 2: In settings if you scroll down to the last option it doesn't go back to the top, you have to scroll back up
An ongoing "bug" from the very beginning also present in AH I would love to see fixed regarding flags.

2160p movies does only show the movie as a UHD/bluray not if its a web-dl.

The image is a web-dl

It should be like this

I'm not sure if it's a easy fix maybe @Edworld (I know you like your flags/ratings too buddy) can see the issue. Thanks...
(2021-06-13, 00:08)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 12:34)nfm886 Wrote:

Installation: 

You can install it, in two ways.
I can recommend you to install it from repository for easy updates: Or, you can install it directly from Kodi File Manager:
  • add source: https://nfm886.github.io/repository.heppen
  • navigate to Addons > Install from zip file > go to repository.heppen (or whatever you named it) > install repository
  • next you can go to Addons > Install from repository > heppen's repository > Look and feel > and install skin Smile It's that simple ^^
If you want, you can install it manually but keep in mind, every update you will have to install it manually... Download latest version from github: skin.arctic.zephyr.2.resurrection.mod

That's all! I wish you a pleasant use of the skin!
The zip file shows popcorn correclty on showcase view, I will continue to test
Glad to hear! Smile If everything is ok, I will push this changes with today's update Smile
(2021-06-13, 00:37)Edworld Wrote: I can report that blur option works!

edit: When you exit a movie into the main screen, the welcome to the skin box pops up, I am not sure that is how you intended this to work

Would be nice to see a video. I can't figure out what's happening there Tongue

Quote:edit 2: In settings if you scroll down to the last option it doesn't go back to the top, you have to scroll back up
This bug me out too, I will try to fix it ^^
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0