• 194(current)
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
(2021-06-02, 23:14)VonMagnum Wrote:
(2021-06-02, 21:03)pavichokche Wrote: I saw recently people asked something I was wondering too, when this skin can be added to some repo. I see there was mention about adding it to the official Kodi addon repository?
1. Would it not be possible to host the skin on a private repository, like the original Xonfluence is hosted on this hellyrepo?
2. Until the skin is available on a repo, is there some shortcut way to add a more direct update path for non-PC devices? On some Android TV devices it's quite the hassle to have to move USB sticks and copy files with those Android file managers.
Is there some way to add something inside kodi, like a network location, or anything, so that the most updated version of the skin can be installed?

You can download and put it anywhere you like as long as you link it to KODI in the files section somewhere.  Add-on install by ZIP file.

I do think it might be helpful to have a link somewhere easy to get to for the latest version (you know other than a favorites bookbark).  The first page is usually the best option in a thread, but the original author would probably have to edit/link that there since his post would be first.

@bsoriano - Any luck finding the right switch for hardware acceleration on Android?  Anything else I can check for you or something?
@VonMagnum, thanks for the explanation. 

Unfortunately, I just have not had time to look at the issue again.  I am hoping to get back to Xonfluence next week.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-06-12, 19:42)udangaribaldi Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 01:31)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Newbie question:
Can one have more than 5 items on a widget?
Seems like 7 might fit with ease?
How?
Thanx for your time and work.
Best

if you know how to tinker you could just change/adjust the length of the widget/s to incorporate the extra 2 items in the widget layout controls - and you may need to re-position in the widget display controls also, in the IncludesHomeWidget.xml.  
it just a matter of changing a couple of numbers.

Roflmao 😂😂😂😂😂
Precisely.
Now, if I knew what numbers or what headings?
I might try it on for size.
Thanx, you are a Mensch!!!
(2021-06-03, 13:15)udangaribaldi Wrote: wondering if anyone can help - im tinkering in the xonfluence matrix xmls -  these are 2 settings controls - first one is to change the cursor/pointer image,  
- second setting is to enable the large widget.  
- is there a way, so if i enable the large widget setting i can have 'CursorLAF,Max' enabled/disabled with it  - any help much appreciated, thanks

<control type="button" id="1304">  
    <width>1125</width>  
    <height>60</height>  
    <font>font13</font>  
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31897]</label>  
    <label2>$VAR[CursorLAFValue]</label2>  
    <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>  
    <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>  
    <include>MenuButton</include>  
    <onclick condition="String.IsEmpty(Skin.String(CursorLAF))">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Modern)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Modern)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Max)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Max)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Super)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Super)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Ultimate)</onclick>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.String(CursorLAF,Ultimate)">Skin.Reset(CursorLAF)</onclick>  
</control>  

<control type="radiobutton" id="141">  
    <description>large widget layout</description>  
    <width>1125</width>  
    <height>60</height>  
    <font>font13</font>  
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31074]</label>  
    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</onclick>  
    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</selected>  
</control>
@udangaribaldi , in case that you have not been able to do this yet, you can use this code for the second button:

xml:

<control type="radiobutton" id="141">  
    <description>large widget layout</description>  
    <width>1125</width>  
    <height>60</height>  
    <font>font13</font>  
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31074]</label>  
    <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)">Skin.Reset(CursorLAF)</onclick>
    <onclick condition="!Skin.HasSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)">Skin.SetString(CursorLAF,Max)</onclick>
    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</onclick>
    <selected>Skin.HasSetting(EnableLargeWidgets)</selected>  
</control>

What it does is that, when you click the button, if you already have the setting for large widgets enabled (which means you will be disabling it with this click), it resets (sets it to nothing) the CursorLAF setting.  If you did not have the setting for large widgets enabled (which means you will be enabling it with this click), it sets the CursorLAF setting to Max.

I think this is what you were looking for.  Please let me know if this worked as you expected.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-06-04, 20:25)dkangel Wrote: hello

i don't know if it's a bug but when you go to a movie info, after chose casting and want to see the bio of an actor, the posters are missing.

@dkangel , it is not a bug.  What happens is that in Matrix, the icon for an item no longer defaults to the poster.  I just changed the code so that it displays a poster again.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-06, 13:02)udangaribaldi Wrote: hi Bart -  reporting a couple of issues/bugs  
im on a windows 7 pc using kodi 19.1 64bit version  
- i install the skin as per normal, but once the install is done it returns to the homescreen, minus menubar,floorbuttons,etc except for the background image - in the past versions of xonfluence(18 and lower) you used to get a popup box with exit button/s telling you 'you need to restart kodi...' which doesnt appear - i have to open my pc's taskmanager to kill the process(shutdown kodi)   
also,  
- the 'intro video' repeats its self on startup - so you see it two times!?  -  i just disable the settings at the moment to bypass the issue.
both have been happening since your first release
@udangaribaldi , I really do not know what to tell you in regards to the first issue.  Perhaps you can provide a screenshot of the popup the previous version of Xonfluence would show, so I know what you are referring to?

As for the second issue, I just fixed that.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know if the issue is indeed fixed.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-07, 18:11)pavichokche Wrote: Small feature/tweak/toggle request:

Can I have the Favorites/Power menu at the bottom be swapped, so that the Power menu button is on the left? I find it more convenient that way, since I don't use the Favorites menu much, but I often go to the Power menu to force Exit the app.
Thanks!
@pavichokche , this request makes sense to me, as I also use the power button much more than the favorites button.  I have swapped the buttons.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-11, 11:57)kenmills Wrote: Hi there @bsoriano  Bart!

I'm really enjoying the skin in Matrix - thx again for your great work!

Can I kindly ask for the Same Director button in the information tab of the library?  Here is the pic in Extuary:
https://i.imgur.com/zD8RpT4.jpg

Unless I have missed the setting - in which case, i apologize :-)

Cheers!
Ken
@kenmills , you were not missing the setting, the button was not there before.  I just added it.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
(2021-06-12, 01:31)Macaroni Slick Wrote: Newbie question:
Can one have more than 5 items on a widget?
Seems like 7 might fit with ease?
How?
Thanx for your time and work.
Best
@Macaroni Slick , I imagine you are referring to the regular sized widgets, with poster artwork, correct? If so, I will add to my To-Do to increase the amount of items shown in this case.  No promise on when I will complete this, though.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Hello all,

Question for you: Do you want to see more items displayed at the same time on the regular sized widgets? User @Macaroni Slick has asked for 7 instead of 5 for poster artwork, and I am wondering if this is something that more of you would like before I commit to adding a setting to show more items in the regular widgets and adding the changes for the widgets.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
For 7 widgets, I'll trade a tidbit I found useful and hope it helps somebody else:

In and around line 7625 of IncludesHomeWidgets
the following change seems to give you more than 100 items on a widget.
Tried it with 234 items and worked well.
(500)

___

<include name="CustomWidgetContent100">
<content target="videos" limit="500">$INFO[Container(9000).ListItem.Property(WidgetSet)]</content>
</include>
</includes>

_
I hope it's useful to somebody else out there...
(2021-06-12, 23:37)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-04, 20:25)dkangel Wrote: hello

i don't know if it's a bug but when you go to a movie info, after chose casting and want to see the bio of an actor, the posters are missing.

@dkangel , it is not a bug.  What happens is that in Matrix, the icon for an item no longer defaults to the poster.  I just changed the code so that it displays a poster again.  The changes are already on GitHub.

Please let me know if this fixes the issue for you.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

it's ok now, thank you for that

just one question, what can i do to translate to french ? same director -> même réalisateur
i would not be adverse to seeing 7 item widgets Smile
thanks Bart - the issue with the intro video is resolved Smile as for other matter regarding the install issue i sent you a pm.
'Colours' - if one was to incorporate more colours into the skin - what method/s would be best way to go?  
would a colours default.xml with a boatload of colours listed help!? or is there a better method? 
premise, to be able to set the colour of different stuff(not just text) in the skin via settings.  

p.s. i'm a tinker, i like to tinker Smile
(2021-06-13, 00:08)bsoriano Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 11:57)kenmills Wrote: Hi there @bsoriano  Bart!

I'm really enjoying the skin in Matrix - thx again for your great work!

Can I kindly ask for the Same Director button in the information tab of the library?  Here is the pic in Extuary:
https://i.imgur.com/zD8RpT4.jpg

Unless I have missed the setting - in which case, i apologize :-)

Cheers!
Ken
@kenmills , you were not missing the setting, the button was not there before.  I just added it.  The changes are already on GitHub.  Please test and let me know how it goes.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Awesome thx!!!
  • 194(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)13