• 14(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-13, 11:29)Comma Wrote: Now hehe, you know there is 2 bluray's the regular for 1080p and the new UHD Bluray for 2160p, so 2 different bluray flags would that be possible, hope you get what I mean.

So you want 2 bluray's flag, 1 for 4k sources and 1 for full HD?
btw. Please check if flags are properly displayed in Video OSD while playing a movie Wink
Yeah wouldn't that be cool, I know i'm asking a lot only do it if you think it's needed.

Flags are shown properly while playing...
(2021-06-13, 15:33)Comma Wrote: Yeah wouldn't that be cool, I know i'm asking a lot only do it if you think it's needed.

Ok, from what I see there is lack of bluray icon for Full HD movies, because it's appear under 4k BluRay movie, am I right? Tongue

#edit
Sorry if I not fully understand but today my thinking is sooo sloooow... Tongue
This skin was originally monochrome. if you are considering color flags, I would grab them from arctic horizon and keep them consistent with Jurial Munkey's vision.
(2021-06-13, 15:57)Edworld Wrote: This skin was originally monochrome. if you are considering color flags, I would grab them from arctic horizon and keep them consistent with Jurial Munkey's vision.
Someone mentioned to add color flags. I have it on my TODO list. Would be nice if you can upload this flags.

#edit
My first though when I moded this skin was to keep as much consistency with original vision as I can. But now I have some more ideas to implement and I don't know what result it will be Tongue
(2021-06-13, 16:00)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 15:57)Edworld Wrote: This skin was originally monochrome. if you are considering color flags, I would grab them from arctic horizon and keep them consistent with Jurial Munkey's vision.
Someone mentioned to add color flags. I have it on my TODO list. Would be nice if you can upload this flags.

#edit
My first though when I moded this skin was to keep as much consistency with original vision as I can. But now I have some more ideas to implement and I don't know what result it will be Tongue
That would be very good if you keep the original skin but if you have ideas you can implement them as optional. In that way everybody would be happy.  Big Grin
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Mahatma Gandhi
(2021-06-13, 16:10)Aldebaran Wrote:
(2021-06-13, 16:00)nfm886 Wrote:

#edit
That would be very good if you keep the original skin but if you have ideas you can implement them as optional. In that way everybody would be happy.  Big Grin

Definitely it will be optional Smile
(2021-06-13, 15:33)Comma Wrote: Yeah wouldn't that be cool, I know i'm asking a lot only do it if you think it's needed.

I tested it just now and it seems, flags appear OK.

Full HD: https://imgur.com/b9xy0R8
4K: https://imgur.com/CqKfABr
Superb, have checked with 4K web-dl.

Its right what Edworld say if you add color flags use Jurial Munkey's, but still very nice to have them shown correct, thank againWink
(2021-06-13, 16:28)Comma Wrote: Superb, have checked with 4K web-dl.

Its right what Edworld say if you add color flags use Jurial Munkey's, but still very nice to have them shown correct, thank againWink
Uff ^^
Yes, I will use jurialmunkey's Smile
(2021-06-13, 06:33)Comma Wrote: I'm not sure if it's a easy fix maybe @Edworld (I know you like your flags/ratings too buddy) can see the issue. Thanks...

It is always about the ratings and flags, never about the movie...
Include object row 1576 you need to replace with: flags/monochrome/ratings/popcorn_spilt.png
(2021-06-13, 18:42)Edworld Wrote: Include object row 1576 you need to replace with: flags/monochrome/ratings/popcorn_spilt.png
Thanks for pointing this out! Already fixed. Will be available with tomorrow's update Smile
On tvhsows I only see IMDb rating displayed, I don't remember if it was ok before...
(2021-06-12, 07:02)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 00:13)onesane Wrote:
(2021-06-11, 19:05)nfm886 Wrote: Hey!
Fix for this is commited. Will be available with today's update Wink
Thanks so much for the responsiveness here. You're really killing it. 

So, with your most recent changes to info dialogs, when I've selected to not use online info, I don't seem to have the option to keep local info like Director, Collection, Extras, and Seasons (for tv shows) displayed. Originally in AZ2, if you were using just local info, it would display those lists but only with movies I actually have in my library. I'd like to get that option back if it's possible.

Thanks for your feedback! It will be back with today's update Smile

#edit
Fix is in latest main branch. If you want, you can test it by downloading: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip this .zip file, before an update Smile

Hey man! Sorry to keep bugging you with this, but the info-dialog page is still using online info even when the box is unchecked (showing items under Director that I don't have in my library and doubling up the movies under Collections with local and internet info for example). I'm on 0.3.8.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0