• 51(current)
Release YouTube
(2021-06-10, 10:33)Koyan Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 13:37)cowlflap Wrote: I have an issue with the addon that started a few days ago. I am running stable Matrix 19.0 on a windows 10 pc. The youtube addon has been working fine, it still shows all my subscriptions but when I select any video it says "stream not found" I did try a search but could not find a recent similar issue. The debug log is here Thanks for any help.

I've been having the exact same problem for the past week, same errors in the log. I'm running 18.9 on a few devices, Windows, macos, coreelec and libreelec, all give the same problem.
Same as me, running 18.9 on a Fire-TV Stick 4k ... since last week, no YT-Video will play and throw the "No Stream found" Notification. :-(
Would it be possible to have this add-on place thumbnails in its own folder, ex. ...Thumbnails/YouTube?
I'm not trying to be facetious here, but is this add-on officially dead? Are we supposed to use Tubed now (which isn't available on 18.9, and apparently currently doesn't work on 19 either)?
Is a dev looking at this, or is this abandoned and should we move on?
(2021-06-14, 13:58)Koyan Wrote: I'm not trying to be facetious here, but is this add-on officially dead? Are we supposed to use Tubed now (which isn't available on 18.9, and apparently currently doesn't work on 19 either)?
I have it running just fine on 4 computers. Two are running Windows 10 (Kodi 19.1 Matrix) and two are running Libreelec 10 (9.95.4).
(2021-06-14, 16:12)blueribb Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 13:58)Koyan Wrote: I'm not trying to be facetious here, but is this add-on officially dead? Are we supposed to use Tubed now (which isn't available on 18.9, and apparently currently doesn't work on 19 either)?
I have it running just fine on 4 computers. Two are running Windows 10 (Kodi 19.1 Matrix) and two are running Libreelec 10 (9.95.4).

Yep, me too. I run it on LE, Windows, and Android without major issues. And I use it for multiple hours every single day.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-06-14, 21:49)jmh2002 Wrote: Yep, me too. I run it on LE, Windows, and Android without major issues. And I use it for multiple hours every single day.

+1 , running on linux. I use it everyday and so far I've no issues at all, may be it's something regional?

Up until yesterday, I could say the same... running just fine, but as of yesterday, no streams found.

YT changed something.  Some users were hit last week, some a few days ago, and apparently some haven't been hit yet.  Unless google reverses course on the change, it'll hit you too sooner or later.

Hopefully we get a fix sooner rather than later.

I don't think it matters, but running 6.8.11 on Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2.7 / RPI4
(2021-06-15, 13:17)stop2k Wrote:

Up until yesterday, I could say the same... running just fine, but as of yesterday, no streams found.

YT changed something.  Some users were hit last week, some a few days ago, and apparently some haven't been hit yet.  Unless google reverses course on the change, it'll hit you too sooner or later.

Working fine as of yesterday but today I'm in the same boat, "no stream found".
Someone on github found the solution for this: check out https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...issues/129

Basically comment out two lines in video_info.py and the addon works fine again.
(2021-06-15, 17:46)Koyan Wrote: Basically comment out two lines in video_info.py and the addon works fine again.

Unfortunately, commenting this lines does not work for me:

Code:
         if self._access_token:
            headers['Authorization'] = 'Bearer %s' % self._access_token
(2021-06-15, 18:37)letac Wrote: Unfortunately, commenting this lines does not work for me:

Code:
         if self._access_token:

You should probably let the developer know on github, and send him a debug log. FWIW it solves the problem for me.
(2021-06-15, 17:46)Koyan Wrote: Someone on github found the solution for this: check out https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...issues/129

Basically comment out two lines in video_info.py and the addon works fine again.

I can confirm this works! I have a couple of NVIDIA Shield Pro boxes running 19.1 that I just fixed. Thank you!!

***EDIT/UPDATE*** It was working for about 30 minutes and then stopped again. Then a few minutes  later started working.So it is intermittent at this point, but better than 100% not working.
(2021-06-15, 18:37)letac Wrote:
Code:
         if self._access_token:
Fix works, but sometimes you have to hammer the links for them to start.
(2021-06-15, 13:17)stop2k Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 13:58)Koyan Wrote:  

I got hit today "No streams found".
Ditto on the hope for a fix.  Let us know if we can help in any way.
Also getting the no streams found error as of an hour ago.

Tried the fix but sadly doesn't work for me on Kodi 19.1 on Windows 10.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0