• 52(current)
Release YouTube
Sometime between 8 and 9PM EST, I also got hit with the "No Stream Found" error pop-up. I'll be patient and wait for a fix.
(2021-06-16, 02:47)blueribb Wrote: Sometime between 8 and 9PM EST, I also got hit with the "No Stream Found" error pop-up. I'll be patient and wait for a fix.

Yep, I'm hit with it now too, so it must of been a change that's been rolling out incremently.

The developer @anxdpanic was seen on GitHub so hopefully a fix can be pushed in due course.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-06-16, 02:59)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-06-16, 02:47)blueribb Wrote: Sometime between 8 and 9PM EST, I also got hit with the "No Stream Found" error pop-up. I'll be patient and wait for a fix.

Yep, I'm hit with it now too, so it must of been a change that's been rolling out incremently.

The developer @anxdpanic was seen on GitHub so hopefully a fix can be pushed in due course.

Phew! Not just me! I just did a huge system update and thought I fully bricked yt addon.

Scoured the git looks like this 'error' (google alternation) appeared June 8, 2021 in a test release. Nuking the rest of us today.

The solution seems to be to edit
"resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helpers/video_info.py"
commenting out
"_method_get_video_info"
Ref:  https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...-861593693
It would really help if someone would explain step by step how to comment out lines 689-690 in resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helpers/video_info.py
What worked for me was the following:

Browse to Kodi > addons > plugin.video.youtube > resources > lib > youtube_plugin > youtube > helper > and open: video_info.py

Scroll down to lines 689-690 and 'comment them out' using 'hash tags' like this:

Code:
'Accept-Language': 'en-US,en;q=0.8,de;q=0.6'}

# if self._access_token:
# headers['Authorization'] = 'Bearer %s' % self._access_token

page_result = self.get_watch_page(video_id)

Then REBOOT Kodi.

I still sometimes see the 'No Stream Available' error, but clicking the video again seems to allow it to play.

Thanks for everyone's help here - I updated the GitHub thread too:
https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...-862014049

Hope that helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-06-16, 05:30)jmh2002 Wrote: What worked for me was the following:

Browse to Kodi > addons > plugin.video.youtube > resources > lib > youtube_plugin > youtube > helper > and open: video_info.py

Scroll down to lines 689-690 and 'comment them out' using 'hash tags' like this:

Code:
'Accept-Language': 'en-US,en;q=0.8,de;q=0.6'}

# if self._access_token:
# headers['Authorization'] = 'Bearer %s' % self._access_token

page_result = self.get_watch_page(video_id)

Then REBOOT Kodi.

I still sometimes see the 'No Stream Available' error, but clicking the video again seems to allow it to play.

Thanks for everyone's help here - I updated the GitHub thread too:
https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...-862014049

Hope that helps Nod
Cheers for replying back I 'gots the hunger' and went to make food.
(2021-06-16, 02:11)dobbelina Wrote:
(2021-06-15, 18:37)letac Wrote:
Code:
         if self._access_token:
            headers['Authorization'] = 'Bearer %s' % self._access_token

Fix works, but sometimes you have to hammer the links for them to start.
You are right, I tried again, and it works, sometimes Smile

Thank you
I feel really stupid. Browse to Kodi > addons with what ?

I am running Libreelec 10.0 (9.95.4)(Kodi 19.1)

Update: I was able to do this on my Windows 10 computer by browsing to: Users > Glenn > AppData > Roaming > Kodi > addons > plugin.video.youtube > resources > lib > youtube_plugin > youtube > helper > video_info.py

Update 2: I figured it out for Libreelec. I SSHed using FileZilla and found the correct path to the file that needed editing. It took a while to navigate but I eventually found it. ☺
(2021-06-16, 14:12)blueribb Wrote: I feel really stupid. Browse to Kodi > addons with what ?

- I tried using my Windows 10 Server to browse and there is no Kodi > addons
- From within Kodi, I went to File Manager and there is no Kodi > addons
- Using FileZilla, there is no Kodi or addons folder
- I haven't tried using Putty yet
If you use putty to connect to Libreelec, you can run this command to make the change:

Code:

find ~ -name video_info.py -exec \
  sed -i '/^    def _method_get_video_info/,/^    def /{/if self\._access_token:/{s|_access_token:|_access_token and False:|g}}'
 {} +

Just copy and paste it in the shell, the spaces are important.
After that, restart kodi.
(2021-06-16, 14:12)blueribb Wrote: I feel really stupid. Browse to Kodi > addons with what ?
- I tried using my Windows 10 Server to browse and there is no Kodi > addons
- From within Kodi, I went to File Manager and there is no Kodi > addons
- Using FileZilla, there is no Kodi or addons folder
- I haven't tried using Putty yet

No need, we are all been there Smile

Location of Kodi files depends of underlying OS. You are using LibreELEC, that's Linux. First, you must connect there with ssh (Putty). Data folder on Linux is in "~/.kodi". If you type

cd ~/.kodi

in terminal, you are in Kodi data folder. After that you must navigate to /addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper folder and edit video_info.py file. Or you can paste this whole line instead:

nano ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/youtube_plugin/youtube/helper/video_info.py

Find lines 689 and 690 comment them inserting # at the begining of the each line.

Don't forget to press Alt-C inside Nano editor, so you can see line numbers. Exit from Nano is Ctrl-X
I updated my post above. I used FileZilla to SSH into both Intel NUC's running Libreelec and located the correct path to video_info.py. I edited both and now the YouTube addon works again. Sometimes it requires 2 attempts to open the stream though.

Thanks everyone
(2021-06-16, 16:45)blueribb Wrote: Sometimes it requires 2 attempts to open the stream though.
After the "fix," links sometimes rquire 8 or 9 attempts to work, and others won't work no matter how many attempts I make.  I'm not complaining, just trying too add another data point.  I'm happy it works at all.
A new version with a proper fix has been released.
No audio for me when using mpegdash on 6.8.13
I installed the new version and it's working without issues again. Thanks to everyone involved.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0