Release skin helper service
update repo
- script.module.metadatautils-1.0.42
- script.skin.helper.service-1.1.37
- script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.22
- script.skin.helper.backgrounds-1.0.36
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Can we still populate tvdb ratings?

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB)
real question is 
Can I vote on tvdb.com. ?.......Answer will be "No" Sad

Mine answer for your question is
Old tvshow - "yes" (for new tvshow  , 'votes': 41886, 'rating.tvdb': 8.8, 'rating': 8.8, 'votes.tvdb': 41886 )
New tvshow - "No"  (for new tvshow  'votes': 0, 'rating.tvdb': '0.0', 'rating': '0.0', 'votes.tvdb': 0,), Rating be 0.0
(2021-06-16, 16:37)Angelinas Wrote: update repo
Sorry about this question. I not sure if I am going to the right repo. to find these updates?
I am only finding skin.helper.service 1.1.36
Where is version 1.1.37?

Thank you
(2021-06-16, 19:07)Angelinas Wrote: real question is 
Can I vote on tvdb.com. ?.......Answer will be "No" Sad

Mine answer for your question is
Old tvshow - "yes" (for new tvshow  , 'votes': 41886, 'rating.tvdb': 8.8, 'rating': 8.8, 'votes.tvdb': 41886 )
New tvshow - "No"  (for new tvshow  'votes': 0, 'rating.tvdb': '0.0', 'rating': '0.0', 'votes.tvdb': 0,), Rating be 0.0
I know that tvdb is no longer allowing users to vote, but I am unable to display ratings on old shows even after installing the latest files.

Thanks for all your help!
(2021-06-16, 20:35)Edworld Wrote: I know that tvdb is no longer allowing users to vote, but I am unable to display ratings on old shows even after installing the latest files.
For what skin ?
This is from Titan Matrix .....
Old tvshow

new tvshow
(2021-06-16, 20:16)melons2 Wrote: Sorry about this question. I not sure if I am going to the right repo. to find these updates?
I am only finding skin.helper.service 1.1.36
Where is version 1.1.37?
Repo changes mean, changes on repository.marcelveldt (in Kodi install from zip file),  and you have option auto-update addon from github when some file are updated.
You dont need to look for changes on this thread...you will have info or auto update all script from that repo (dep of your kodi addon settings)
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...arcelveldt
Angelinas:

Thanks for all your efforts, I am using Aeon Tajo and I can get all the ratings to show up except tvdb. 

<control type="image">
                    <width>40</width>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <texture>flags/tvdb.png</texture>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB), 0)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <width>88</width>
                    <visible>Integer.IsGreater(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB), 0)</visible>
                    <align>left</align>
                    <aligny>bottom</aligny>
                    <font>font13_bold</font>
                    <label>[COLOR white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB)]    [/COLOR]</label>
                    <textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                </control>

(2021-06-17, 01:56)Edworld Wrote: Angelinas:

Thanks for all your efforts, I am using Aeon Tajo and I can get all the ratings to show up except tvdb.
That skin doesen't have support for shs.....

I moded info bar with similar like your code + image tvdb
Code:
<control type="label">
<left>550</left>
<width>88</width>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>bottom</aligny>
<font>font13_bold</font>
<label>[COLOR white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItem.Rating.TVDB)] [/COLOR]</label>
<textcolor>FFFFFAF0</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
</control>
.....working for me
(2021-06-16, 16:37)Angelinas Wrote: update repo

Thanks for the version update.
Automatic update worked. Smile

Sorry, I forgot "script.skin.helper.widgets" to mention.
You also had an update from the "setting.xml".
Could you still update it.

Thanks in advance
Hello @Angelinas .

I discovered a big problem.

I have reinstalled Kodi and Titan-Mod today to test if everything works well.

"script.skin.helper.service"
V1.1.38
- Removed Webservice (Removed Dependency of Module "script.module.cherrypy")

Causes Python error.

The same mistake was made with me with "script.skin.helper.service" version 1.1.37 and "script.module.cherrypy" version 12.0.2.

I install "script.skin.helper.service" version 1.1.37 (with "script.module.cherrypy" version 11.0.1),
Is this mistake away.

I searched with Google and came to the term "threading.thread".

Unfortunately, I have no time today, otherwise I would give more details.

"Titan-Mod - 19.1.20" with update to "script.skin.helper.service" version 1.1.38 has no problem ?? 

Here is the log file:  nagijizufu.kodi (paste)
I can't reproduce this error with your mod...
I use Kodi (20.0-ALPHA1 (19.90.101) Git:20210408-8dfbce1069). Platform: Windows NT x86 64-bit
Maybe This is Kodi error or some other script...can you test with 

Kodi v20 (Nexus) Nightly
(2021-06-24, 07:33)Angelinas Wrote: I can't reproduce this error with your mod...
I use Kodi (20.0-ALPHA1 (19.90.101) Git:20210408-8dfbce1069). Platform: Windows NT x86 64-bit
Maybe This is Kodi error or some other script...can you test with 

Kodi v20 (Nexus) Nightly

I have no addons installed.
I only installed Titan-Mod.
I have not made a setting at the skin.

I think I found the error.
As soon as I install the weather service (Weather.Gismeteo or Weather.Multi),
Then the error is available again.

Both services use "threading.thread".

With "script.skin.helper.service" version 1.1.37 and "script.module.cherrypy" I have no mistakes when I install the weather.

@Angelinas 
I'm seeing a couple of wee problems and wanted to know if you experience the same thing?

1) PVR programmes preceded with 'New:' are not stripping out this word and I have to do a manual search on each occasion. Here's the setting line in the Metadatautils:-
xml:
 <setting id="pvr_art_stripchars">\*|,|(|)|:|;|\&quot;|`|_new|new_|\&apos;|.|</setting>

Is there anything I should I adjust in this setting?

2) PVR artwork for my +1 channels is not getting shown automatically, even though they show on the regular channel without the +1 okay.
Example: artwork for a show on Channel 4 shows fine, but for the same show on channel 4+1 I normally have to do a manual search. Is there anyway to prevent this?

3) I know webservice does not work anymore for Matrix which I used to rely on for 'NextUp' PVR items. Was curious to know if there was any way skinhelper could fetch NextUP items without the need for webservice?
Let me know.
Cheers
(2021-06-30, 13:12)Dumyat Wrote: 1) PVR programmes preceded with 'New:' are not stripping out this word and I have to do a manual search on each occasion. Here's the setting line in the Metadatautils:-
xml:
 <setting id="pvr_art_stripchars">\*|,|(|)|:|;|\&quot;|`|_new|new_|\&apos;|.|</setting>

Try this...I think, now is fixed "stripchars"
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...f4955449c9
(2021-06-30, 13:12)Dumyat Wrote: 2) PVR artwork for my +1 channels is not getting shown automatically, even though they show on the regular channel without the +1 okay.
Example: artwork for a show on Channel 4 shows fine, but for the same show on channel 4+1 I normally have to do a manual search. Is there anyway to prevent this?
That is somthing with channel name and cache...need to dig more
(2021-06-30, 13:12)Dumyat Wrote: 3) I know webservice does not work anymore for Matrix which I used to rely on for 'NextUp' PVR items. Was curious to know if there was any way skinhelper could fetch NextUP items without the need for webservice?
You can use
Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.NextTitle,"your pvr custom folder",/fanart.jpg]</imagepath>
i Use
Code:
<imagepath>$INFO[ListItem.NextTitle,c://xbmc/PVR/,/fanart.jpg]</imagepath>
(2021-07-03, 12:45)Angelinas Wrote:
(2021-06-30, 13:12)Dumyat Wrote: 1) PVR programmes preceded with 'New:' are not stripping out this word and I have to do a manual search on each occasion. Here's the setting line in the Metadatautils:-
xml:

Try this...I think, now is fixed "stripchars"
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...f4955449c9
(2021-06-30, 13:12)Dumyat Wrote:  
Just gave that version a try, but it seems to strip everything from the search string, including the actual programme title (not just 'New:') I tried on 3 different 'New' shows and had to do a manual look-up for each of them as no artwork appeared. When the search dialog appeared, the programme title was blank.
One of the shows had 2 'New' episodes playing back-to-back and after I searched for it, poster artwork also showed up for the 2nd episode as well. Don't think that would have happened previously, so there is some progress  Smile
Yeah, I'm using local artwork for my next up items as well, especially my (Now-Next TV Channel View). Then I realised this was also affecting my Next-UP dialog pop-up that appears 30 seconds before the next programmes starts. If skin helper definitely can't fetch 'next-up' items, then I'm happy to continue with using local artwork.....Something, is better than nothing!  Wink
  • 294(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin helper service18