• 55(current)
Release YouTube
(2021-06-19, 12:34)gian Wrote: OSMC/Kodi 2020.11 on RPI with youtube app 6.8.14

Still "No stream" for any video, including ones I've already seen.

Those who say everything works fine, what versions are using ?

That's Kodi 18.9 (forgot to specify)
Maybe this only affect us users that are in EU? Some sort of new policy that youtube implemented, since it only affect age restricted content
(2021-06-19, 12:36)gian Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 12:34)gian Wrote: OSMC/Kodi 2020.11 on RPI with youtube app 6.8.14

Still "No stream" for any video, including ones I've already seen.

Those who say everything works fine, what versions are using ?

That's Kodi 18.9 (forgot to specify)
Arch linux arm on RPi3 on multiple devices., the same Kodi  & Youtube addon as You have. No problems after switch 6.8.11 -> 6.8.14.
(2021-06-19, 13:40)Doktor-X Wrote: Maybe this only affect us users that are in EU? Some sort of new policy that youtube implemented, since it only affect age restricted content

Since I'm from Eastern Europe and i had that problem on 6.8.11 and haven't now, I don't think it's European based problem
And it DOESN'T affect age restricted content only. For me on 6.8.11 it affected everything.
May I kindly ask someone explain me how edit posts: all I have are reply, quote and report buttons at bottom right corner
(2021-06-19, 14:03)StrangeAlien Wrote: May I kindly ask someone explain me how edit posts: all I have are reply, quote and report buttons at bottom right corner
I think you may have to be here longer or post more before "edit" appears, but I'm not 100% sure.
RPI 3, Kodi 18.9, OSMC 2020.11, YT app 6.8.14, Italy.

I can confirm: no age related problem, may be region related (is it possible that East Europe is different with respect to Wetern Europe ?)

BTW: Everyone.... could you please state your configuration/location clearly ? I believe that developers would have less problems if they had as much info as possible.
Thanks, You're look hell right
Everything works fine for me at the moment

(2) Intel NUC's running Libreelec 9.95.4 (Kodi 19.1), YT app 6.8.14 
(2) Windows 10 Desktops running Kodi 19.1 Matrix, YT app 6.8.14

USA (Pennsylvania)
Well, maybe it's just a simple coincidence, but I suspect, that problem can be tied up with intensity of Youtube use.
When I made refurbished version with sharing search results between different devices, I had to have bloody lot of experiments and climb up to everyday Youtube quota a couple of times.
1. Before that I didn't have any problems with "No stream found" message, but they appeared after.
2. While I made a break for errors correction, "No stream.." almost gone.
3. When I start intensive usage of Youtube for final test again, "No stream..." did return and stayed forever. Well, not exatcly Blush , but until switch to ver. 6.8.14 definitely
For those that are still having problems, I too am no longer able to stream anonymously. YouTube may be now preventing anonymous streaming with development apis. After adding a test user to my api account and signing in under that account, I can stream again.
(2021-06-19, 15:20)lexum Wrote: For those that are still having problems, I too am no longer able to stream anonymously. YouTube may be now preventing anonymous streaming with development apis. After adding a test user to my api account and signing in under that account, I can stream again.

Of course, now 3rd party apps that use YouTube for their stream and do not use a YouTube login will fail. For example, Euronews addon.
(2021-06-19, 15:20)lexum Wrote: For those that are still having problems, I too am no longer able to stream anonymously. YouTube may be now preventing anonymous streaming with development apis. After adding a test user to my api account and signing in under that account, I can stream again.

But how is it anonymous if the development api is also linked to your account?

YES! This fixed it thanks.

Although still no audio on 6.8.14 kodi 17.6 when using mpegdash.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0