• 237(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-19, 00:09)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 23:05)nazim12 Wrote: Well ground reality is Popcorn rating is not working for me. But 100% same setup popcorn rating is working for aura mod , if its work for admin ..Good ,  but not for users.  something is lacking in TBM which were earlier working fine .

TBM without PC Rating.

Aura Mod working Fine for PC Rating

TBM 01 Month ago working fine for all ratings

ImageImage

You could get Trakt ratings too.. wow..

That's because auramod uses Metadautautils and OMDB to get all the ratings while bingie uses scraped ratings from library. None of the scrapers include trakt, although using Universal movie scraper and my omdb key I get all the rotten tomatoes ratings and I've never had an issue with them displaying
I just updated the skin with new conditions for playlist and overrides. It should change the spotlight in the movies and tv hubs. It is still using Spotlight movies or Spotlight tv shows.

Picture of the Movie HUB.

Now back to Tv Show HUB
Titan Bingie Mod
(2021-06-18, 16:56)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
Hey. Noticed did the video screen grab using a shield. How do you get your spotlight to play so cleanly without any stutter? Are you streaming the spotlight content from local file or online. I would like my Shield to play back spotlight as clean as in your video.
Is there another plugin to play trailers beside YouTube.
From yesterday my YouTube plugin is broken with "No Streams Found"  message on all videos i try and play.
I am on plugin version 6.8.14+matrix

Quote:https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356934&page=52
(2021-06-19, 05:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: I just updated the skin with new conditions for playlist and overrides. It should change the spotlight in the movies and tv hubs. It is still using Spotlight movies or Spotlight tv shows.

Now back to Tv Show HUB

Dear friend, for some time the widget has stopped working for me: continue watching for ... I have tried everything by putting a direct link in the widgets provided by the skins / helper ghitub, or directly change it in skins / helper and nothing. How could I solve it? Another query in the New widget could be to remove the action by chapters and put the complete series with the new episode card is that when you install a new series in the video library, all the episodes are put and it looks very cumbersome. otherwise as always excellent works

EDIT: the New widget, I have solved it in skins helper widget by checking the option: Group items in recent episodes widget, this solves one of my doubts but I still can't see the media widget in progress. Thank you
(2021-06-19, 13:15)hoskic Wrote: Is there another plugin to play trailers beside YouTube.
From yesterday my YouTube plugin is broken with "No Streams Found"  message on all videos i try and play.

I have the same issue. I've ran BMC, you might be using Kodi through my VPN and it works. All trailers are back but I don't know what has caused this to happen. Thought it was my provider. Now I guess it's global.
@Jooode

Please abide by the forum rules (wiki) and do NOT use such a obnoxiously sized logo (and text).
For your information: you can either have 4 text lines or one graphic of maximum 40 pixels in height in your signature.
(2021-06-19, 13:55)Klojum Wrote: @Jooode

Please abide by the forum rules (wiki) and do NOT use such a obnoxiously sized logo (and text).
For your information: you can either have 4 text lines or one graphic of maximum 40 pixels in height in your signature.

thanks, corrected
(2021-06-19, 10:15)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 16:56)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 23:27)Logs22 Wrote: Hey, I think I might be experiencing an issue here. I have "Set spotlight content to recommendations based on Recently Watched" Checked on, so that I get different spotlight items and that they cycle. However whenever I have auto play spotlight trailer on, the trailer will play, but the spotlight will cycle, leaving the old trailer playing with a new clearlogo and ratings. here is a video of that happening - https://streamable.com/401eh8
Hey. Noticed did the video screen grab using a shield. How do you get your spotlight to play so cleanly without any stutter? Are you streaming the spotlight content from local file or online. I would like my Shield to play back spotlight as clean as in your video.

That was just using the YouTube addon with all the api keys and what not, it's always plays back smoothly for me
(2021-06-19, 05:26)AchillesPunks Wrote: I just updated the skin with new conditions for playlist and overrides. It should change the spotlight in the movies and tv hubs. It is still using Spotlight movies or Spotlight tv shows.

Now back to Tv Show HUB
Would you be willing to say what the new conditions are? I updated manually to the new update but in both movie and tv show hubs my spotlight does not populate
(2021-06-19, 16:43)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 16:56)Logs22 Wrote: Hey. Noticed did the video screen grab using a shield. How do you get your spotlight to play so cleanly without any stutter? Are you streaming the spotlight content from local file or online. I would like my Shield to play back spotlight as clean as in your video.

That was just using the YouTube addon with all the api keys and what not, it's always plays back smoothly for me
I do the same on my 2017 and 2019 pro and it's choppy. Don't understand why. Maybe its because I have 20 15 widget rows on the home screen. That maybe slowing it down I guess. I may delete a few and see what happens then.
(2021-06-19, 17:51)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 16:43)Logs22 Wrote:

I do the same on my 2017 and 2019 pro and it's choppy. Don't understand why. Maybe its because I have 20 15 widget rows on the home screen. That maybe slowing it down I guess. I may delete a few and see what happens then.
could be, i only had 5 or 6
(2021-06-18, 23:43)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 20:50)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 16:56)Logs22 Wrote: @matke here's the initial comment I left, it is only affected when a couple of options are checked so thats probably why you haven't seen it lol
I know about that problem but I have to see where the problem is. Extra fanart now works thanks to @Angelinas. You can manually install the skin or wait for one of the next updates.
hmm alright i think I might need an explanation of how it is supposed to work. I assumed that it would just cycle artwork from my "fanart" Folder of the corresponding item but that doesn't seem to be happening, unless i've messed something up
You should have extrafanart folder in the movie or tv show folder (not in the root folder where all the movies are, each movie folder individually). Skin changes the images from that folder.
(2021-06-19, 13:15)hoskic Wrote: Is there another plugin to play trailers beside YouTube.

Are you using a youtube addon with your api key?
(2021-06-19, 13:42)DROIDshield Wrote:

I have the same issue. I've ran BMC, you might be using Kodi through my VPN and it works. All trailers are back but I don't know what has caused this to happen. Thought it was my provider. Now I guess it's global.
Try making an api key for youtube addon if you don't already have one. Maybe that's the problem.
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0