• 238(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2021-06-19, 21:23)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:15)hoskic Wrote: Is there another plugin to play trailers beside YouTube.
From yesterday my YouTube plugin is broken with "No Streams Found"  message on all videos i try and play.
I am on plugin version 6.8.14+matrix

Quote:https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=356934&page=52
Are you using a youtube addon with your api key?

Yes I am, coreelec box with matrix 19.2 and my API.
Everything was smooth until few days ago, trailers were not playing.
I checked YouTube addon and it is broken with "No Streams Found" message for any link.
API was configured same as from link bellow.
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFaY8IpTeI
Youtube problem fixed with plugin update!
Quote:https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...tag/6.8.15
(2021-06-18, 23:05)nazim12 Wrote: Well ground reality is Popcorn rating is not working for me. But 100% same setup popcorn rating is working for aura mod , if its work for admin ..Good ,  but not for users.  something is lacking in TBM which were earlier working fine .

TBM without PC Rating.

Aura Mod working Fine for PC Rating

TBM 01 Month ago working fine for all ratings

ImageImage
Is this option turned on in your settings? Just asking.
@Achiles @matke 
This is my humble apology for recent aggressiveness , Your skin was fine enough for showing all ratings include popcorn rating , it was me who was  doing one stupid mistake . everything is OK  for now.

(2021-06-19, 22:12)nazim12 Wrote: @Achiles @matke 
This is my humble apology for recent aggressiveness , Your skin was fine enough for showing all ratings include popcorn rating , it was me who was  doing one stupid mistake . everything is OK  for now.

Was this a problem? Smile
Shocked 
(2021-06-19, 22:06)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 23:05)nazim12 Wrote: Well ground reality is Popcorn rating is not working for me. But 100% same setup popcorn rating is working for aura mod , if its work for admin ..Good ,  but not for users.  something is lacking in TBM which were earlier working fine .

TBM without PC Rating.

ImageImage

YES this was my stupid mistake 
(2021-06-19, 22:15)nazim12 Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 22:06)matke Wrote:

TBM without PC Rating.

ImageImage

You see it works for users too and not just for admins. Wink
(2021-06-19, 22:18)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 22:06)matke Wrote: Is this option turned on in your settings? Just asking.

Really appreciate your team efforts for this wonderful skin .  Laugh
(2021-06-19, 22:06)matke Wrote: Is this option turned on in your settings? Just asking.

So far the advice I have received from the admin has been rock solid, can I ask is there a mechanism to ask for an additional view or pointers on how to create one?

In Estuary I have my TV-Series grouped by season

but in Bingie it appears to be by episode:-

(2021-06-19, 22:56)fsurfer Wrote:

So far the advice I have received from the admin has been rock solid, can I ask is there a mechanism to ask for an additional view or pointers on how to create one?

In Estuary I have my TV-Series grouped by season

but in Bingie it appears to be by episode:-

Why not use it for tv shows bingie episode view?
True, I need to play around with Bingie as its tad more sophisticated than Estuary ;-) - be next week as I am still adding media to library
(2021-06-19, 21:18)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 23:43)Logs22 Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 20:50)matke Wrote: I know about that problem but I have to see where the problem is. Extra fanart now works thanks to @Angelinas. You can manually install the skin or wait for one of the next updates.
hmm alright i think I might need an explanation of how it is supposed to work. I assumed that it would just cycle artwork from my "fanart" Folder of the corresponding item but that doesn't seem to be happening, unless i've messed something up
You should have extrafanart folder in the movie or tv show folder (not in the root folder where all the movies are, each movie folder individually). Skin changes the images from that folder.

Hmm UMS/Tmdb and Artwork beef has never added an extra Fanart folder, I've had folders called Fanart 1 2 3 etc but never one that's actually called extrafanart :/ oh well, was just curious how you get it to from
(2021-06-19, 21:27)matke Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:42)DROIDshield Wrote:
(2021-06-19, 13:15)hoskic Wrote: Is there another plugin to play trailers beside YouTube.
From yesterday my YouTube plugin is broken with "No Streams Found"  message on all videos i try and play.
I am on plugin version 6.8.14+matrix

I have the same issue. I've ran BMC, you might be using Kodi through my VPN and it works. All trailers are back but I don't know what has caused this to happen. Thought it was my provider. Now I guess it's global.
Try making an api key for youtube addon if you don't already have one. Maybe that's the problem.
I have two sets of api ive ran for over a year now and since yesterday's update both do the same thing. No streams available unless I run the Titan Bingie Skin on BMC and I still have Titan Bingie Mod on Kodi 18.9 using the same API in YouTube and it fails too. I will make a third fresh key and try that and see if it works.
Edit: I have found the problem and it isn't the API key. I found after the last skin update to 2.01 there are python exceptions and other addons that must connect the skin to youtube have been disabled. I enabled all that I could see in install from repository, program addons area and the spotlight content now populates and runs as it should.
Please look at this image and tell me what setting can I use to get the background to be full screen, or is it the background being used? None seem to cover the last 3 inches at the bottom of the screen and it's killing me trying to find a tab etc to sort this out. Thanks.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D-0j6dE...p=drivesdk
I'm looking for help on setting up the search section on kodi 19. I tried using the runscript code for the original titan bingie but it doesn't work any help would be much appreciated thanks
  • 238(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0